five things

Today I’m taking a cue from Cupcakes and Cashmere, and sharing five things I’m loving this week…

{getting spoiled by the chance to work with luxury flowers for a client with impeccable taste…}
neon craft paint DIY
{setting aside time to work on my DIY to-do list…}
gerbera daisy headband
{creating extra special pieces, like this gerbera headband for an employee’s niece to wear at the hospital the day her baby sister was born…}
five5
{a stocked and organized walk-in cooler…}
{kicking things into gear for a busy season as summer draws to a close.}

1. janet wrote:

WOW this is sooo cool!!! I cant wait to see if I can create this like you which Im sure is impossible!!!! Love it!

*****CHANEL handbag giveaway http://www.fashion-a-holic.com*******

Posted 8.27.12 Reply
  2. Archana wrote:

wow !!!

cheers
    Archana

smileinstyle.wordpress.com

Posted 8.21.12 Reply
  3. love this! going to do it too!

Posted 8.20.12 Reply
  4. Can’t wait to try this
    I have nominated you for a blog award

Posted 8.19.12 Reply
  5. That headband is so precious… and oh my gosh, those flowers – breathtaking!! Hope you’re enjoying a lovely Sunday!! xo

Posted 8.19.12 Reply
  6. This is gorgeous! Love especially the daisy headband. Your work is beautiful… look forward to following your blog!

Posted 8.19.12 Reply
  7. Reblogged this on Tuesday Dreams.

Posted 8.18.12 Reply
  8. pinknmascara wrote:

I need the DIY time too.. I also think te headband is gorgeous. Will stay tuned to your blog… Love the tips..

Posted 8.18.12 Reply
  9. My favorite pic is the last one. I get a major hard-on for office supplies, and I love desk pictures. Is that weird? It’s weird.

Posted 8.17.12 Reply
  10. Kristi wrote:

Those are five great things to be happy about!

Posted 8.17.12 Reply
  11. cuckoo wrote:

It’s always a great week when you find things to love. BTW, it seems my phone is on your desk.. You have great taste, I guess I do too.

Posted 8.17.12 Reply
    • I bought that lime green cover on Amazon for like, $4! It’s like a neon beacon that helps me find my phone quickly when I’ve misplaced it. Which is all the time.

Posted 8.17.12 Reply
    • Thank you! I was really proud of it when it was finished :)

Posted 8.17.12 Reply
  12. rhiannon wrote:

love that headband! so adorable!

Posted 8.17.12 Reply

@keiralennox

• The only thing that would’ve made this @bonappetitmag ‘white pesto pasta’ better is if @lallimusic was in my kitchen when I made it. (I re-watched her video as I prepped, which was the next best thing.) Guys, I cannot overstate the seriousness of my obsession with the @bonappetitmag YouTube channel. Most of my bookmarks on my phone are videos of recipes I want to try, and I’m slowly making my way through ‘em; kind of like ‘Julie & Julia’ but with fewer live lobsters and a little less butter.
#pastagram #bonappetit #carbcoma
  • Spotted this pretty blooming bush on our evening walk through the neighborhood.
Doak got a little *too* close to the smell the flowers. 🤣
  • In today’s edition of #sundaybaking, I took on @bonappetitmag’s ‘best chocolate chip cookies’. I watched the video first — if you’re not following the @bonappetitmag YouTube channel, get on it! — then used the recipe from BA’s website to guide me through it.
Crispy edges + a chewy center + brown butter + giant chunks of 70% dark chocolate = a pretty perfect cookie. 🍪
@moroccochris - I salute you.
#chocolatechipcookies #bonappetit
  • Clearance vase jackpot at @pier1 this weekend. There are so many great colors and textures in all shapes and sizes from $10-30 with an extra 25% off. ⁣
This was the ultimate test of self-control for me...⁣
I bought 5.
  • Saturday errand style f/ two #styleonabudget favorites from last summer that are still going strong: this gingham ruffle cami I found on a clearance rack at @target + a rattan circle bag I bought for around $25 on @amazon.
I’m killing the cost-per-wear game with these two. 😏 #whatiwore #ootd #summerstyle #stylefiles
  • 🍑