show us those arm parties!

armparty, mmarie, nixon

In case you missed it, an “arm party” is a gathering of bracelets and baubles worn together on the wrist. Made infamous by the Man Repeller, these fun accessory soirees are taking over the style interwebs and Instagram as girls everywhere put their own spin the trend. Macrame friendship bracelets, big statement watches, personal charms and trinkets, beads and bangles of all shapes and sizes… anything goes.

My good friend, Megan, owns a local boutique called m.marie. You’ve probably heard me talk about it before, because I’m obsessed — and proud :-). One of the latest additions to m.marie is Nixon watches {Haven’t heard of them? Go check it, you’ll want one. Or five.}

Here’s a tiny peek of what’s new from snaps I took at an open house a few weeks ago:

wildfox, denim frame earring display

beaded necklaces

boutique, color, mmarieHere’s where you come in:

Meg’s hosting a big arm party contest on Facebook and Instagram. The winner will receive an m.marie arm party valued at $100! You can peep the entries and the official rules on the Facebook contest album. Between now and September 30th, snap a photo of your arm party. Email it to m.marieboutique@verizon.net, tweet it to @lovemmarie, or upload it to Instagram and tag @lovemmarie (psst, if your Instagram is set to private, email or tweet). Meg will add each entry to the Facebook album, and the arm party with the most “likes” wins!

Now, go stack ’em high and make me proud!

1. hannful wrote:

Reblogged this on hannful and commented:
    Love watches paired with small detailed bracelets :)

Posted 9.9.12 Reply
  2. Aimee wrote:

Hi Kiera! I actually JUST got around to visiting M. Marie for the first time! Loved it! It’s a super cute shop. And of course, who doesn’t like a good arm party! Great post!

Posted 8.31.12 Reply
  3. uniquenm wrote:

Reblogged this on UniqueNM and commented:
    Love it! <3

Posted 8.29.12 Reply
  4. Jupe wrote:

Those are such great pics…I’m definitely getting n the arm party trend lately, and loving it!

<3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

Posted 8.29.12 Reply
  5. Love it! Such a cool idea.

Posted 8.28.12 Reply
  6. Loved the bracelets (-:

Posted 8.28.12 Reply
  7. I love the flower/butterfly wall decor – great idea!!

Posted 8.27.12 Reply
  8. JessFlowers wrote:

This place looks amaze.

Posted 8.27.12 Reply

@keiralennox

• Fiddle game strong at @nplus1coffee! Look how happy this lady is in her little spot of sunshine. ☺️☀️ #shoplocal #urbanjungle #crazyplantpeople #fiddleleaffig
  • Regram from @lasaterflowers :: The prettiest pile of ‘Quicksand’ roses from a wedding a few weeks ago. They’re a favorite around here. 💕
  • Some days I have my sh*t together; some days I have to get ready to go out to dinner on my office floor with a mirror propped against the wall.
  • Can’t make a downtown Bartow delivery without popping into @rafanatural’s beautiful shop to restock my coconut bar soap stash; ‘Relaxation’ for me, ‘Sandalwood’ for the husband. 🛁 #shopsmall #shoplocal #rafanatural
  • #mondaymotivation courtesy of this neighborhood truck on our morning walk. 😉
  • Doakie’s got those Friday feels. ☺️💕 #dogsofig #tgif #instagood