getting back in the swing…

polka dot scarf

glasses

denim on denim

The dust is beginning to settle from the busy holiday, and I think I’ve finally swept up the last of the glitter that seems to form a fine layer over every surface of the flower shop from December through the new year. Now if I could just get it out of my hair…

As much as I love the hustle and bustle of Christmas and the new year, I’m looking forward to getting back to a semi-normal schedule. Until Valentine’s Day.

thrifted denim shirt; DL1961 jeans; Romeo & Juliet Couture pleather jacket (Hautelook); gifted polka dot scarf (thanks, Mom!); Nine West clutch; Seychelles leather loafers (Hautelook)

1. Wow, this piece of writing is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing such things, so I am
    going to inform her.

Posted 5.4.14 Reply
  2. Okay, so the glasses are perfection on you, I love the chambray and leather combo and the colors totally pop. Must. Re-create. Immediately.

Posted 1.10.13 Reply
  3. Love the scarf and clutch for a pop of color!!! http://sparklesforall.com/

Posted 1.7.13 Reply
  4. lucyloohoo wrote:

I love the denim and leather combination!

Posted 1.4.13 Reply
  5. Where did you get your glasses? They are amazing!

Posted 1.3.13 Reply
  6. I absolutely love everything about this outfit! It is so cute! I wish I could pull this off!

Posted 1.3.13 Reply
  7. nchanel wrote:

Your scarf is just wonderful. Mind asking your mom where she got it? :)

Posted 1.2.13 Reply
  8. I love that watch, is it asos? Super cute clutch, scarf and lipstick, too!

Posted 1.2.13 Reply
  9. nicole s. wrote:

could i love this outfit more? probably not. denim on denim + orange + a flawless face with a bold lip. you’re rocking this year out, girlfriend!

writeslikeagirlblog.blogspot.com

Posted 1.2.13 Reply
  10. kairix770 wrote:

I love the scarf!

Posted 1.2.13 Reply
  11. Chloe Moon wrote:

I love your clutch purse! So pretty! I agree, it is nice getting back into the swing of things! =)

Ergo-Blog

Posted 1.2.13 Reply
  12. merchmaven wrote:

I’m so with you! I was actually happy to go back to work today after a 12 day stay-cation. I need my daily routine back – and to stop living off homemade almond rocha and wine…lol!

I love your clutch.

Posted 1.2.13 Reply
  13. shannon wrote:

You look lovely!!! Happy 2013!

Posted 1.2.13 Reply
  14. steffy wrote:

The scarf is fantastic! You look great.

Posted 1.2.13 Reply
  15. I absolutely agree with you!

Posted 1.2.13 Reply
  16. Caterina wrote:

beautiful blog !!this is the link or my blog ..http://95cate.wordpress.com/
    don’t you mind to have a look?

Posted 1.2.13 Reply

@keiralennox

• Some days I have my sh*t together; some days I have to get ready to go out to dinner on my office floor with a mirror propped against the wall.
  • Can’t make a downtown Bartow delivery without popping into @rafanatural’s beautiful shop to restock my coconut bar soap stash; ‘Relaxation’ for me, ‘Sandalwood’ for the husband. 🛁 #shopsmall #shoplocal #rafanatural
  • #mondaymotivation courtesy of this neighborhood truck on our morning walk. 😉
  • Doakie’s got those Friday feels. ☺️💕 #dogsofig #tgif #instagood
  • New motivational reads for my #werk stack, inspired by @larsbookclub. These are my favorite kinds of books to enjoy and then share with friends and my flower shop team. 💕 #bookstagram #larsbookclub #booksofig #goodreads #joyful
  • Busy days are our favorite days. 💕 Kicking our feet up after a long day and feeling so grateful for our special clients who trust us to help them ‘say it with flowers’ for all kinds of occasions. #shoplocal #shopsmall #floristlife