tuesday.

02/26/2013 26 Comments

tuesday.

02/26/2013 26 Comments

I’m a little short on words today. It probably has something to do with coming down off that big ol’ banana pudding cupcake. Yep, that’s what I said. Banana. Pudding. Cupcake.

I bought it at a new cupcake shop last night in a moment of weakness {and maybe three others, too, but who’s counting} and it made its way to work with me this morning. I hid it — from myself — in the break room, and spotted it when I went in there to get paper towels or a cup or something. So I brought it back to my desk. Just to look at it. Maybe smell it. Taste a teeny tiny bit of the yellow frosting sitting underneath the vanilla wafer that topped it off? But that’s it.

Now half of it is missing. There are crumbs on my keyboard, and my belly hurts. And I have all the foggy-headed mental incompetence of a real good sugar coma.

I am powerless against baked goods.

I need a nap.

• Mega 03/04/2013 at 11:32 am

Love your pants! I have a very similar pair and have found them so much fun to wear.

Mega

• Jupe 03/03/2013 at 4:42 pm

Aw, such a cute puppy! And such cute polka dot skinnies :)

<3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

• lyddiegal 03/01/2013 at 8:09 pm

I’m not sure what I love more, your adorable polka dot pants, or your adorable dog!

• Romeo Martin 02/28/2013 at 6:39 am

Pretty. I need some sugar rush now. Weee yikes.

• KamaleoNoire 02/28/2013 at 6:15 am

i’m in love with your pois trousers, they’re so lovely!
    Here’s the link of my fashion blog http://kamaleonoire.wordpress.com if you want to spend I’d like. Thanks a lot!

• ethelmanalo 02/27/2013 at 3:51 pm

you look so cute

• daytrippergirl1974 02/27/2013 at 3:11 pm

I’m gonna need a picture/sample, of this cupcake. ;)

• keiralennox 02/27/2013 at 4:08 pm

Trust me, it’s best that you never taste it. It will haunt your dreams ;-)

• michaelachristine 02/27/2013 at 12:48 pm

I would love to know where your sandals are from. They are so cute!

• keiralennox 02/27/2013 at 4:10 pm

Thank you! They’re Sam Edelman’s from a few years ago. I bought them on Hautelook, and I’ve worn them almost to death!

• Valerie 02/27/2013 at 12:42 pm

Don’t think of it as a moment of weakness. Think of it as supporting another local business! (Bakeries are definitely easy to support, aren’t they?)

• keiralennox 02/27/2013 at 4:10 pm

Too easy, Valerie! And I like your thinking ;-)

• Local and Opulent 02/27/2013 at 12:19 pm

Your puppy is the sweetest thing!

A new outfit post is up on Local & Opulent.

• ga2fl 02/27/2013 at 11:44 am

Loving the jeans and blouse combo! The cupcake sounds amazing!!

• lalovesblog 02/27/2013 at 10:48 am

Your pup is adorbs!! Loving your polka dotted jeans!
    ~Lauren

• Sarmistha Goswami 02/27/2013 at 9:36 am

Your pet is adorable!! Love your outfit too. Thanks for sharing.
    Cheers!

• Vanessa 02/27/2013 at 5:27 am

I am really loving your pants! Anything polka dot is instantly amazing :)

• Elli Agars 02/27/2013 at 1:47 am

I am in that exact sugar coma right now after indulging at lunch time. Ahhh the inevitable come down. But seriously, banana pudding cupcakes sound like the best blend of two of my favourite things: banana bread and cupcakes! Also you look absolutely stunning :)
    Elli x x

• Brynn 02/26/2013 at 11:32 pm

That cupcake sounds phenomenal…yummm…

Your outfit is adorable. I love your jeans and scarf. I’ve seen many bloggers wearing polka dot jeans, but these are the first pair that I’ve really actually liked! You styled it so simply, but it looks great.

theoriginalbrynn.blogspot.com

• keiralennox 02/27/2013 at 4:19 pm

Thanks, Brynn! I’ve seen lots of bloggers wearing the Madewell polka dot jeggings, and I kind of secretly loved them but didn’t want to pay $90 for them. So I was pretty excited to find these LC Lauren Conrad pencil jeans on sale at Kohl’s over the weekend! They were around $35, and they’re really comfy and have just enough stretch to hold their shape all day. I can’t find them online, but there was a whole rack of them at my local store. They’re from the new spring collection, so they should have a pretty good stock!

• addercatter 02/26/2013 at 10:27 pm

Omg. Banana pudding cupcake? Where has THAT been all my life???? Kat

• oliversamyphotography 02/26/2013 at 6:41 pm

Reblogged this on ollie samy photography.

• dedivahdealsntionette Blake 02/26/2013 at 6:38 pm

Yummy and YOLO!

• Ania 02/26/2013 at 6:15 pm

“Earth laughs in flowers” LOVE it! Ania @ 2lovebirdsblog

• nchanel 02/26/2013 at 5:54 pm

your hair is so lovely! It looks so healthy. What do you do?

• keiralennox 02/27/2013 at 4:20 pm

That’s so sweet, thank you! I’m hoping to put together a post about this soon; I’ve had several questions about my fave products.