I took an unintended “spring break” from the blog last week.
While I was out, I:
– Ate my weight in Peeps and jelly beans, originally purchased to make lots of cute Pinterest-inspired Easter arrangements like this one.
– Caught up on all the shows in my DVR; including several episodes of The Rachel Zoe Project that made me want to lock myself in the bathroom and cut bangs into my hair with manicure scissors. I promised my stylist I would never do that [again].
– Received a big shipment of gorgeous pink peonies at the shop, and fought the urge to bring them all home for myself.
– Gave my growing laundry piles the side-eye, and wore the same polka dot skinnies so many times I had to watch my back for the fashion police.
– Developed an addiction to chocolate banana protein shakes.
– Celebrated a lovely Easter with family, complete with some of our adorable nieces and nephews, a neighborhood egg hunt, a funfetti cake trimmed in (more!!) Peeps, and traditional holiday Jell-O shots for the grown-ups.
A special thanks to our friend and downtown neighbor, Mike, of Potthast Studios for snapping these shots on the fly this afternoon!