slumped.

04/04/2013 18 Comments

slumped.

04/04/2013 18 Comments

Ugh, today is just… blah.

The weather is extra dark and menacing. It’s the kind of stormy, dreary day that makes you want to stay home under the covers all afternoon with your Netflix queu and a bottomless mug of hot chocolate. Everyone else in town must be feeling the funk, too, because no one seems to be thinking about flowers.

There are dozens of things I could be doing, but I can’t muster even an ounce of energy to start any of them. All I want to do is lie down on the floor with Doak — who is totally snoring next to my desk as I type this, little booger — and snooze until 5:00.

At least we’re one day closer to the weekend!

• vaniasevanti 04/23/2013 at 9:28 am

Reblogged this on Ebullience.

• Victoria 04/06/2013 at 4:18 am

Is that a labradoodle? What a cute doggie!

V

• kayla 04/05/2013 at 1:01 pm

I’ve had a few days like that lately. Hope you get to curl in bed with your pup and your queue soon.

Memoirs & Mochas

• meryscarsa 04/05/2013 at 10:27 am

How cute is your dog!! Nice picture, lovely. Congratulations.
    Warmest regards from capturaviaje.com.

• bowtalks 04/05/2013 at 7:02 am

We rarely get weather like this in Dubai, so I would on the contrary love to spend an afternoon like this :)

• Rochefabrique 04/05/2013 at 3:14 am

Hey, its no different in Berlin :-( Yesterday I ventured our on my bike, and found myself in a windblown dreary ex-airfield and this morning I’ve been rewarded with cold symptons. Bleurgh! C’mon spring, we’re rooting for you!

• Liz 04/04/2013 at 11:50 pm

For a minute there I thought maybe you had relocated to North Carolina because you described the exact same day that we had. Hopefully tomorrow will bring a little more sunshine and warm weather. It just doesn’t feel right for it to be in the forties during April.

• Lisa Bates 04/04/2013 at 6:15 pm

OMG. That picture of Doak is priceless. I think it should be your new cover photo. Juss sayin.

• FreeUrCloset 04/04/2013 at 5:28 pm

Sometimes we all need a day off … just to wind down. Enjoy it!

XOXO Nensi

• everydayinadress 04/04/2013 at 4:30 pm

Uhh I do not remember when I saw a sun last time! Have bad days, but have to keep going… It has to come out soon :)

• Terri 04/04/2013 at 4:07 pm

Days like that are the worst!! Hopefully you’ll get some sun soon.

• suezanne 04/04/2013 at 3:50 pm

Seating on couch recovering from Knee Surg 4wks in! The weather today added to the frustration. Just a Blah in NV:(

• Dee 04/04/2013 at 3:37 pm

And here I thought it was just me. I felt so blue this morning as I looked out my window and couldn’t see the sun. Thanks Canada, thanks a lot.

• Antionette Blake 04/04/2013 at 3:36 pm

Do what you feel – relax!

• anisioluiz2008 04/04/2013 at 3:33 pm

Reblogged this on O LADO ESCURO DA LUA.

• Delabelle 04/04/2013 at 3:10 pm

He is cute!

• lalovesblog 04/04/2013 at 2:53 pm

Ugh. It is like that in San Francisco too. I was actually debating buying some flowers for my desk just to brighten my day!
    ~Lauren

• keiralennox 04/04/2013 at 2:57 pm

Doooo it! ;-) There’s seriously nothing better than a few fresh stems to bring a little sunshine in.