shirt dresses were made for mondays.

04/08/2013 31 Comments

shirt dresses were made for mondays.

04/08/2013 31 Comments

IMG_9009 IMG_9003

Shirt dresses are the spring/summer equivalent of leggings: comfy, easy, and next-best-thing-to-pajamas. I found this one on sale at Kohl’s yesterday for under $30!

Now I’m on a mission to find enough shirt dresses to make them my daily uniform. Until then, I may just wear this one on repeat.

• […] times for busy days at the flower shop, but I’ve also worn it as cover-up at the beach, with heels and a statement necklace for casual business meetings, and over tights and boots on chilly days. It’s one of the most […]

• sarahhut1980 04/26/2013 at 4:24 am

Reblogged this on sarahhutchinson80.

• OM 04/24/2013 at 5:38 pm

Can I ask what size you got the dress in? I think we’re about the same and I’m considering ordering online. Thanks!

• vaniasevanti 04/23/2013 at 9:28 am

Reblogged this on Ebullience.

• fromhearttoheel 04/19/2013 at 6:38 am

Hey,
    you are great looking! I like your pictures a lot!
    Love from Lara

• deejsounds 04/18/2013 at 10:22 am

looking lovely!!!

• hautemomliving 04/11/2013 at 4:10 pm

Reblogged this on Haute Mom Living and commented:
    One of my favorite items…definite must have for spring 2013!

• carlosavs7 04/11/2013 at 11:53 am

Reblogged this on carlosavs7.

• Pakistani Dresses 04/10/2013 at 4:21 pm

well, the concept is good and you have utlized the sickness of peoples when they go to work after a sweet weekend. :)
    great work

• kharrington 04/10/2013 at 12:01 pm

Where are these sandals from? I love that color leather.

• keiralennox 04/10/2013 at 12:27 pm

They’re Nine West! I found them at an outlet store, and I did a quick search but it looks like the style is discontinued. But these Steve Madden “Nanncy” wedges are really similar! http://bit.ly/ZN5PwK

• Beau Bijou 04/09/2013 at 11:54 am

Cute! I love it! Your jewelry is perfection!

• Une petite Bruxelloise 04/09/2013 at 11:28 am

I don’t know what I like the most, the dress or the accessories? Or the colour of your bag??? Great outfit :)

• Rochefabrique 04/09/2013 at 10:31 am

This looks amazing on you! And very comfortable…

• certifieddrea 04/09/2013 at 10:05 am

I love shirt shirt dresses, they are a easy one piece. i love this on you, too cute and you accessorize it perfectly. Bright smile as well

• meryscarsa 04/09/2013 at 9:55 am

What a lovely dress!! I think it is good to start the week with positive energy and this kind of dresses can do it. You can find them in Mango too for 30€. Love the handbag too, where did you buy it?

Visit my blog: capturaviaje.com. Many thanks

• keiralennox 04/09/2013 at 2:49 pm

The bag is by Romeo & Juliet Couture. I scooped it up on Hautelook.com a while ago. It’s the only place I buy handbags lately! :)

• carlosavs7 04/09/2013 at 9:13 am

Reblogged this on carlosavs7.

• Victoria 04/09/2013 at 1:31 am

Oh I like! It’s so casual yet stylish. I dig your arm candy too!

V

• Code Overdressed (@CodeOverdressed) 04/08/2013 at 10:59 pm

Shirt dressed are life saviours! They never fail to look uber chic, yet you just toss and run out the house! Adored yours!

Cee. ♥

• simplebeautyandstuff 04/08/2013 at 10:21 pm

Great outfit! Love it!

• melissajplum 04/08/2013 at 10:16 pm

I love shirtdresses! I found one at Goodwill for $4 in new condition.

• mylifeinmascara 04/08/2013 at 9:30 pm

Love it! You look beautiful, stylish, and comfy :)
    Xo, Aida

• rebelpetal 04/08/2013 at 9:28 pm

Kohls has amazing deals! My favorite is always Lauren Conrad’s line:)

• keiralennox 04/09/2013 at 2:49 pm

Me tooo! I always cruise the clearance rack for LC stuff.

• kelsey 04/08/2013 at 9:27 pm

literally wore a shirtdress this monday and thought the same thing!
    kw, http://www.ladiesinnavy.com

• sweetspassion 04/08/2013 at 7:48 pm

Very cute! I’m going to look through my material and make a couple of these..

• keiralennox 04/09/2013 at 2:50 pm

Oh, how I wish I could sew! My mom used to make all of her clothes. It seems like a pretty simple pattern.

• Terri 04/08/2013 at 7:46 pm

This one is definitely a good choice! You look super cute!