blue times two

05/07/2013 15 Comments

blue times two

05/07/2013 15 Comments

I’m having difficulty forming coherent sentences this evening, as we’re on day two of Mother’s Day flowerpalooza and Chad and I just got home. So here are a few random thoughts for today:

1. When standing in your closet completely clueless about what to put together, if you pull items that are different shades of the same color, you’ll probably come out coordinated enough to keep people from thinking you dressed yourself in the dark.

2. I need more hats this summer.

3. I just found out about the Sam & Libby and Target collabo, and I want these sandals in every color because they look exactly like the Sam Edelman Gigi Thongs that sell for $65. Oh, and these snakeskin and turquoise loafers, too, please and thank you.

• fiammisday 05/15/2013 at 5:03 am

Love your style…so cool!! I’m following you from Italy!!! A big big kiss

• biswaksen 05/13/2013 at 2:24 pm

wow!!!!
    you look gr8,the outfit’s awesome!!!!!!
    you are so gorgeous!!!!are you like 18 or what???
    keep up with your fab fashion sense,love it totally!!!

• suezanne 05/11/2013 at 1:02 am

that was meant to say wine LOL see it has kicked in:)

• varellano 05/10/2013 at 1:29 pm

Just stopped by Target last night and snapped up two pairs of those sandals!

• suezanne 05/11/2013 at 1:00 am

Told my friend about the saddles. She lives In Seattle. She went to forever 21 today and they have the same ones for WAIT FOR IT as keira would say $8 bucks. She sent me pic way cute. I really need to get out and get a pair. k think the wind has kicked in. Good night:)

• keiralennox 05/14/2013 at 8:20 pm

$8?! You know that is right up my alley! I caved and bought a pair at Target last night. The leopard ones :-)

• keiralennox 05/14/2013 at 8:21 pm

Oooo, which ones did you pick? I made a little trip to Tar-jhay and got the leopard and black pair!

• varellano 06/07/2013 at 10:05 am

I got the “bone” pair–pearly colored snake skin and rose gold metallic. I’ve already worn them with everything.

• BeingZhenya 05/09/2013 at 11:39 pm

Love it! Will you please stop by my blog? Would love your feedback?
    Xo,
    Z

• "They'll Never Know..." 05/08/2013 at 2:57 pm

Target always produces the best collabs! Super cute Sam & Libbys, and at $25, why not get three? Especially when you can wear all three all summer! :)

-Rochelle <3(http://tnkstyle.wordpress.com/)

• Becca 05/08/2013 at 11:19 am

I love your hat :) I agree with your #2!

x B

• sosoglitter 05/08/2013 at 8:32 am

Cute versatile outfit! :) 💖

• sweetspassion 05/08/2013 at 2:15 am

The classic braid+ hat and blue tones looks fabulous!

• suezanne 05/07/2013 at 9:39 pm

OMG!!! So I was doing my own reasoning. Would love three but will settle for two:) That is my reasoning:) The price is a STEAL!!! Sam and Libby takes me back to high school:0 ) OUCH!! Thanks for the passing on the info.

• pocketmoneypolishes 05/07/2013 at 9:14 pm

This outfit is great :) stay strong! I was seriously hankering after your prom corsages when you posted all of those gorgeous pictures!