casual friday

05/24/2013 28 Comments

casual friday

05/24/2013 28 Comments

You know I don’t have big plans for a productive day when I show up to work in a minidress and flip flops. Ain’t no work happenin’ in this get-up. C and I are so looking forward to this long weekend; we woke up this morning and immediately began negotiations on how early we’d close the shop this afternoon.

Since it’s almost noon and we haven’t taken any orders yet, my odds of lounging poolside with a cocktail and a book by 3:00 are looking pretty good.

Alfani dress (Macy’s clearance many seasons ago); Elle Denim jacket; TKEES Foundations flip flops via Shopbop; Romeo & Juliet Couture handbag via Hautelook

• prettydefault 06/04/2013 at 12:06 pm

Very nice! I love the bag.

• sophiedaisydays 05/30/2013 at 3:47 pm

lovely casual combination, the denim jacket is cute.

• annie 05/29/2013 at 10:16 am

That dress is too cute on you! Hope you enjoyed lounging pool side :)

Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

• jhuddie 05/29/2013 at 4:44 am

Reblogged this on Jhuddie's Blog.

• quipsandscribbles 05/28/2013 at 1:40 pm

You look lovely…i really like your updo, it’s looks super chic :)

• kaikaisensei 05/27/2013 at 5:28 pm

Love the sunglasses! Where did you get them from?

• keiralennox 05/28/2013 at 8:08 am

Thank you! They’re Tom Ford, and were a gift from Rue La La. You can sign up with them and get notifications of designer sales, and score great things at big discounts :)

• arayofsun 05/27/2013 at 1:11 pm

I NEED a jean jacket desperately. I want to steal this outfit!
    xoxo
    Megan

• keiralennox 05/28/2013 at 8:10 am

Mega, I’ve been living in my jean jacket for weeks. It’s the perfect layer for the transitional weather and goes with everything. I found thi one at Kohl’s, but my favorites are the Gap classics. I’m keeping my eyes peeled for a summer sale on them. If I find a good deal, I will let you know!

• arayofsun 05/28/2013 at 8:17 am

Oh my goodness that would be lovely! My outfit post today could have used a jean jacket! Check it out xoxo

• Becca 05/27/2013 at 12:07 pm

Such a cute look! A mini dress and a denim jacket is my go-to outfit these days. Thanks for sharing!

x B

• simplychristal 05/26/2013 at 1:28 am

Love the look! Where are your sunnies from? I need them! Lol

• keiralennox 05/28/2013 at 8:12 am

Hi Crystal! Thank you! They’re Tom Ford via Rue La La!

• simplychristal 06/11/2013 at 12:57 pm

Thanks, love! I will have to buy yet another pair of sunnies now. Hubby will be thrilled! Lol. He doesn’t understand why I need 5-10 different pairs of shades. Can’t help it, they’re like shoes and purses – can neve me have enough! ;)

• huiljames 05/25/2013 at 11:16 am

Love your hair too!

• sunnywithasideof 05/25/2013 at 1:55 am

I love this casual yet trendy look!! You always look super happy in your pictures, and it always brightens my day a little. Thanks for sharing!

Christy
    Sunny with a side of…

• keiralennox 05/28/2013 at 8:13 am

That is so sweet of you to share! Thank you for brightening my day, and for reading!!

• Elise Cathrin 05/24/2013 at 5:23 pm

So cute!!

• Shin 05/24/2013 at 1:51 pm

Love this look!!! Gorgeous smile on your last pic!!

• Kristen 05/24/2013 at 1:08 pm

I love your outfit! The denim jacket is becoming a new summer staple! http://sweetcats01.wordpress.com/2013/05/21/summer-style-watch/

• michellelinettelim 05/24/2013 at 12:50 pm

Another great look! How do you keep your hair in that perfect bun? Mine is always hopelessly lopsided and haggard looking. :))

• Don't give a damn blog 05/24/2013 at 12:49 pm

Ooooh Penny you’re so gorgeus! compliments for the outfit, is perfect! i really like it!
    kisses

• Madeline Distasio 05/24/2013 at 12:41 pm

What an awesome look! Where are those shades from? Diviiiine

• buttonsandbirdcages 05/24/2013 at 12:25 pm

You look beautiful! Love this outfit!

• kelsey 05/24/2013 at 12:18 pm

what a pretty dress!
    kw, ladies in navy
    jewelry giveaway!

• alisasibrova 05/24/2013 at 12:16 pm

You know, regarding your dress: I noticed that I absolutely love digging through my closet and finding pieces that are still in style, but no one has anything similar, ’cause people buy-wear-throw away. Sometimes it s worth to have a long-term relationship with your clothes :)

• minchyb86 05/24/2013 at 11:55 am

Beautiful combination. I like this. :)

• Mª Dolores Gª Albericio 05/24/2013 at 11:51 am