manic{ure} monday: 9 cute summer mani ideas to start your week

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

I could spend hours browsing through nail art on Pinterest. In fact, this afternoon, I did. {Don’t tell my boss.} This summer, I’m loving bright nails with clean designs; like a natural base with a bold tip, geometric pastels, nudes paired with neon, and simple all-white manis.

My kit is stocked, and my nails are in desperate need of some TLC. Now the only question is, which one should I try first?

1. Reblogged this on balletshoesandsparkles.

Posted 7.20.13 Reply
  2. Megan wrote:

Ugh! I love pretty nail designs, especially these, but I have such a hard time growing out my nails. Any advice?

Posted 7.7.13 Reply
  3. Reblogged this on For The Times That Life Just Gets Crazy and commented:
    Score one for me. tehe.

Posted 6.27.13 Reply
  4. Love these nail designs. I spend hours on pintrest looking at nail art too

Posted 6.25.13 Reply
  5. The first and the last one are my favorites! Sooo gorgeous! I definitely want to try these!

Check out my blog! http://www.bylauraelvira.com

XOXO

Posted 6.25.13 Reply
  6. valetanto wrote:

wow <3

Posted 6.23.13 Reply
  7. I love your blog, and these summertime perfect nail polish suggestions are great! I just did something similar with my manicure using some really fun shades of green. Check out my post!

Posted 6.22.13 Reply
  8. grace2389 wrote:

Reblogged this on gracemeishion and commented:
    iliketomakethenail.aswell …

Posted 6.22.13 Reply
  9. Reblogged this on Musings From a 20 Something and commented:
    If you’re like me and get bored easily with your nail color (or maybe change it depending on your mood…sort of like a mood ring), here are some great ideas for what to do next!

Posted 6.21.13 Reply
  10. Reblogged this on franciarcobaleno's Blog and commented:
    Can I work for you?? :) Seriously interested!

Posted 6.20.13 Reply
  11. Reblogged this on perks of being me.

Posted 6.20.13 Reply
  12. Reblogged this on SwiftlyChic and commented:
    I must say, 5 has my heart.

Posted 6.19.13 Reply
  13. You can’t go wrong with an all white mani. It’ll be the perfect way to kick off Summer.

xx
    Kate

Posted 6.18.13 Reply
  14. Reblogged this on Jana's Welt and commented:
    so adorable!

Posted 6.18.13 Reply
  15. I’m addicted to nail art on Pinterest too!

Posted 6.18.13 Reply
  16. Reblogueó esto en cartulinamarilla.

Posted 6.18.13 Reply
  17. tanicr wrote:

love love love! :)

Posted 6.18.13 Reply
  18. wow ah-mazing nail art :)

Posted 6.18.13 Reply
  19. Loving that polka dot manicure!!

20. jsypeck wrote:

super cool!!

Posted 6.17.13 Reply
  21. Reblogged this on brownies & barbells.

Posted 6.17.13 Reply
  22. Ooo so many good ones here! I really like the polka dots! Gotta try that next week!

23. Lucy wrote:

Really nice nails! I’m following now! :D Lucy
    makeupcrazy1.blogspot.com
    or
    makeupcrazy1.wordpress.com

Posted 6.17.13 Reply
  24. Lovely! I especially like the aqua polka dot one :-)

Posted 6.17.13 Reply
  25. Gorgeous! We’re with you — sometimes simpler is better, especially when it comes to nails. Loving the bold + neutral color combos.

Posted 6.17.13 Reply
  26. They are all so amazing. The green polka dots and pink glitter are my favourite though.

27. floradee wrote:

Reblogged this on floradee & rosellalee.

Posted 6.17.13 Reply
  28. Love all of these nail designs! Definitely gonna try these for my holiday coming up soon! Thank you :) x

29. Kate T. wrote:

Wait- that is the best title ever for this post! I love all these manicures!

30. holy shit *-* sooo beautiful <3

Posted 6.17.13 Reply
    • I love your blog. And not to sound pushy but can you please follow me I just started blogging and I have no followers.

Posted 6.18.13 Reply