cute suit alert!

swimwear
Kenneth Cole Reaction swimsuit (50% off!); Bar II tank; Joe’s Jeans (thrifted and hacked into cut-offs); TKEES Foundations flip flops; Billabong tote bag

This morning I instagrammed today’s outfit for a lake day with friends, and several people commented on the swimsuit. It may be my best one-piece acquisition to date, and it’s on SALE! And available in all sizes! So I was all, “Hey, I should blog this real quick and share my swimwear fortune!”

Have I ever told you that I loathe bikinis? Almost as much as I love carbs and baked goods. See the correlation? This year, I finally ditched the idea that string bikinis are the only option for a day in the sun, and warmed up to (pun intended) the idea of one-pieces. I’d rather be comfortable than self-conscious, and there are so many cute designs these days!

1. Megan wrote:

haha I looooove bikinis but even I might go one piece for that suit! It’s super cute!

Posted 7.7.13 Reply
    • Megan wrote:

What I’m curious about is the bag. where did you get that?

Posted 7.7.13 Reply
  2. jesssrose wrote:

omg so cute, especially your bag :)

Posted 7.2.13 Reply
  3. I love your suimsuit and your bag :)

Posted 7.1.13 Reply
  4. Absolutely love this swimsuit! So much beyter to be comfortable yet stylish!! Great find

Posted 6.30.13 Reply
  5. hihijude wrote:

Nice one-piece! The right combo of classy and edgy. I like that it offers a decent amount of cover without being too ‘mumsy’.

Posted 6.29.13 Reply
  6. shirlpearl wrote:

I wore this on a cruise and everyone loved it! It’s super cute!! It’s a nice one piece for those that don’t do bikinis!

Posted 6.29.13 Reply
  7. Haha, right? Carbs are friends! Bathing suit season just reminds us that we need to bust out the Jillian Michael’s work out DVDs. Such a cute one-piece! I love the cut out.

A Redesigned Love

Posted 6.29.13 Reply
  8. farrah ka wrote:

You’re absolutely right! I’m thinking ahout getting a one-piece swimsuit :D

Posted 6.29.13 Reply

@keiralennox

• Can’t make a downtown Bartow delivery without popping into @rafanatural’s beautiful shop to restock my coconut bar soap stash; ‘Relaxation’ for me, ‘Sandalwood’ for the husband. 🛁 #shopsmall #shoplocal #rafanatural
  • #mondaymotivation courtesy of this neighborhood truck on our morning walk. 😉
  • Doakie’s got those Friday feels. ☺️💕 #dogsofig #tgif #instagood
  • New motivational reads for my #werk stack, inspired by @larsbookclub. These are my favorite kinds of books to enjoy and then share with friends and my flower shop team. 💕 #bookstagram #larsbookclub #booksofig #goodreads #joyful
  • Busy days are our favorite days. 💕 Kicking our feet up after a long day and feeling so grateful for our special clients who trust us to help them ‘say it with flowers’ for all kinds of occasions. #shoplocal #shopsmall #floristlife
  • Kindness, always. 💕