1. I’m a new follower and this video won me over. =) Cute! I used to play the violin and regret not sticking with it too..

Posted 7.22.13 Reply
  2. you are ridiculously cute. love your random facts…reminds me that it might be time to do a refresher of my own. xox.

Posted 7.16.13 Reply
  3. Heidi wrote:

You are just the CUTEST! The video post was a great idea :)

Posted 7.9.13 Reply
  4. farrah ka wrote:

I just saw this Keira and you look ( and sound) extremely adorable, i love you and your blog :)

Posted 7.9.13 Reply
  5. Kelsey wrote:

You are TOO CUTE! Love the headband. You’re a vlogging pro (even though I kind of hate the word “vlog”)!

– Kelsey @ Applewood Road

Posted 7.7.13 Reply
  6. Anne wrote:

I LOVE you SO Much!!!

Posted 7.6.13 Reply
  7. this was super cute! Don’t worry, I’ve never been able to do a cartwheel either AND I remove peas from everything too;)

I’m always surprised by your voice:)

Posted 7.4.13 Reply
  8. I love this idea! I haven’t worked up the courage for videos yet, but I’m definitely stealing your idea (with links of course!)

Posted 7.4.13 Reply
  9. kaitdean wrote:

Haha, this is great! I also REALLYYYYY suck at answering my phone.

Posted 7.3.13 Reply
  10. omg, im afraid of frogs too! and butteflies… lol.

Posted 7.3.13 Reply
  11. sydney wrote:

eeee! This is awesome!!

Posted 7.3.13 Reply
  12. Valerie wrote:

Enjoyed the video! I can’t do a cartwheel either and my husband doesn’t eat peas. Also, if you like to read, you should check out Paperback Book Swap. As the name says, its a website where you post swap books with other people. It’s great!

Posted 7.3.13 Reply
    • Thank you for the book swap suggestion! That sounds right up my alley!

Posted 7.3.13 Reply
  13. Vanja wrote:

Love the turban and your hair, as always…and I love your voice!

Posted 7.3.13 Reply
  14. Megan wrote:

This is so cute! We have a lot of similarities – LOVE iced tea (I’m almost always drinking it), I’m terrified of elevators, and I’m awful at answering my cell. I’m awesome at spelling too. Even if I don’t know what the word means, I can spell it :D

Posted 7.3.13 Reply
  15. Amy G wrote:

I can’t do a cartwheel either!

Posted 7.3.13 Reply
  16. You are too cute! It’s hard to get in front of a camera, but you made it seem so easy. Can’t wait to see more videos in the future!

Posted 7.2.13 Reply
  17. 27wa wrote:

Republicou isso em Louca por Maquiageame comentado:
    linda

Posted 7.2.13 Reply
  18. Nicole R wrote:

This. Is. Adorable.

Posted 7.2.13 Reply
  19. Love this idea… i may just do this as well!

Posted 7.2.13 Reply
  20. Great idea and love the turban!

Posted 7.2.13 Reply
  21. Erica wrote:

I love this video! Please do more videos!!!

Posted 7.2.13 Reply
  22. I’m also a bookworm! I love reading especially when combined with a good cup of tea if I’m at home, or with a delicious Starbucks wherever I am. Great video!

Posted 7.2.13 Reply

@keiralennox

• Some days I have my sh*t together; some days I have to get ready to go out to dinner on my office floor with a mirror propped against the wall.
  • Can’t make a downtown Bartow delivery without popping into @rafanatural’s beautiful shop to restock my coconut bar soap stash; ‘Relaxation’ for me, ‘Sandalwood’ for the husband. 🛁 #shopsmall #shoplocal #rafanatural
  • #mondaymotivation courtesy of this neighborhood truck on our morning walk. 😉
  • Doakie’s got those Friday feels. ☺️💕 #dogsofig #tgif #instagood
  • New motivational reads for my #werk stack, inspired by @larsbookclub. These are my favorite kinds of books to enjoy and then share with friends and my flower shop team. 💕 #bookstagram #larsbookclub #booksofig #goodreads #joyful
  • Busy days are our favorite days. 💕 Kicking our feet up after a long day and feeling so grateful for our special clients who trust us to help them ‘say it with flowers’ for all kinds of occasions. #shoplocal #shopsmall #floristlife