prints charming

This is what I wore yesterday.

Today I’m wearing jeans because I overslept — story of my life — and didn’t have time to shave my legs. I’m hating every sweaty, chafing minute of it and hereby declare that denim in the form of pants shall be banned through the remainder of summer, stubbly legs or not.

For me, comfort is synonymous with crankiness, and I’m much more charming with bare legs in July.

Know what else is charming? A cute printed dress that costs less than takeout.

wearing:

BeBop dress (Beall’s Outlet, $15) | Elle denim jacket (Kohl’s) | TKEES Foundations flip flops | Romeo & Juliet Couture handbag via Hautelook

1. That is a great dress!

Posted 7.30.13 Reply
  2. hushupall wrote:

You’re looking so fresh…lovely outfit!

Posted 7.21.13 Reply
  3. likkian wrote:

I can’t believe this dress was only $15–how cute! I’m a thrifty shopper myself :)

Emily
    {Photography & Wisdom}

Posted 7.16.13 Reply
  4. benzie0802 wrote:

Denim It is an all-around item
    Quality is high It is denim in Japan Cheap:)

Posted 7.15.13 Reply
  5. pja6 wrote:

Love, love, love this dress!

Posted 7.10.13 Reply
  6. really love the denim.

Posted 7.10.13 Reply
  7. Reblogged this on Beauty and the Best and commented:
    A lovely summer style from A Pretty Penny

Posted 7.10.13 Reply
  8. great look :) looking pretty

Posted 7.10.13 Reply
  9. Ton look est trop joli, j’adore !

Posted 7.10.13 Reply
  10. I love your dress !

Posted 7.10.13 Reply
  11. Loving this dress and at such a great price!! What a great print for the summer!

Posted 7.10.13 Reply
  12. Love the dress

Posted 7.10.13 Reply
  13. Brynn wrote:

A summery dress with a denim jacket is one of my favorite things to wear – it’s so easy but so put together and comfy :)

14. Reblogged this on Diva Daze and commented:
    That is so cute!!! Love it!!!

15. blackc96 wrote:

Very cute. I think I need to get a denim jacket.

16. yeah, simple but amazing ;D

Posted 7.9.13 Reply
  17. Simple and cute, I like it!

Posted 7.9.13 Reply
  18. Love the pretty summer colors! And love the blog post title. ;) I’ve been really struggling with that. Also struggling with outfits for this out of control heat/humidity. Dresses are a toughie for me right now because of nursing. Shorts are just… I hate them. But I’m trying!

19. very cute!

20. Serves 4 wrote:

So cute!

21. Michelle wrote:

Very cute!

Posted 7.9.13 Reply
  22. that dress is so cute! and such a great price! love it!

23. Sydney wrote:

adorable outfit, you look so cute! Jeans are always in style, too, don’t go hatin’ on your unshaved legs haha

Posted 7.9.13 Reply
  24. I love a good dress/denim jacket combo! I’ll never understand why some people are anti-denim jackets – so versatile, fun, and cute! I’m a huge fan :)

-S

25. Beautiful!
    Simple and free! ;)

hUg!

26. jhoannhs wrote:

@keiralennox

• Can’t make a downtown Bartow delivery without popping into @rafanatural’s beautiful shop to restock my coconut bar soap stash; ‘Relaxation’ for me, ‘Sandalwood’ for the husband. 🛁 #shopsmall #shoplocal #rafanatural
  • #mondaymotivation courtesy of this neighborhood truck on our morning walk. 😉
  • Doakie’s got those Friday feels. ☺️💕 #dogsofig #tgif #instagood
  • New motivational reads for my #werk stack, inspired by @larsbookclub. These are my favorite kinds of books to enjoy and then share with friends and my flower shop team. 💕 #bookstagram #larsbookclub #booksofig #goodreads #joyful
  • Busy days are our favorite days. 💕 Kicking our feet up after a long day and feeling so grateful for our special clients who trust us to help them ‘say it with flowers’ for all kinds of occasions. #shoplocal #shopsmall #floristlife
  • Kindness, always. 💕