photo shoot fun with m.marie!

Last month, I tagged along on a summer photo shoot for my friend Meghan’s boutique, m.marie! I snapped a few photos of the action before my camera battery died. {I never remember to charge that thing until it’s blinking the flashing light of death.}

I wish I had more to show you, but as soon as Meg posts the professional images (which are uhh-mazing) I’ll pass along a link!

photo1

photo3

Model: Sian Hurst | Photography: Michael Flores | Makeup: Perry L. Oakley | Clothes & Styling: m.marie

Psst! For cute styling ideas and behind-the-scenes peeks of boutique ownership, follow m.marie on Instagram!

1. Valuable info. Fortunate me I found your web site accidentally, and I am surprised why this accident did
    not came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

Posted 12.31.14 Reply
  2. hushupall wrote:

Awesome!

Posted 7.21.13 Reply
  3. Marilla wrote:

Gorgeous! the set looks wonderful! :)

Posted 7.17.13 Reply
    • We actually shot around my flower shop downtown! Lots of great little photo spots :)

Posted 7.17.13 Reply
      • Marilla wrote:

wow, such an adorable idea!

Posted 7.17.13 Reply
  4. Kelsey wrote:

Can’t wait to hear more about those orange booties! Way cool :)

applewood road

Posted 7.15.13 Reply
  5. Great shoot! The model reminds me of Cara Delevingne a litle bit!

Posted 7.15.13 Reply
  6. cynt5525 wrote:

Wow !!! :) *Cynthia

Posted 7.15.13 Reply
  7. findable wrote:

Beautiful shoot. Lovely dress.

Posted 7.15.13 Reply
  8. rlbrasset wrote:

Very beautiful pictures!

Posted 7.13.13 Reply
  9. Very cool!

Posted 7.13.13 Reply

@keiralennox

• Can’t make a downtown Bartow delivery without popping into @rafanatural’s beautiful shop to restock my coconut bar soap stash; ‘Relaxation’ for me, ‘Sandalwood’ for the husband. 🛁 #shopsmall #shoplocal #rafanatural
  • #mondaymotivation courtesy of this neighborhood truck on our morning walk. 😉
  • Doakie’s got those Friday feels. ☺️💕 #dogsofig #tgif #instagood
  • New motivational reads for my #werk stack, inspired by @larsbookclub. These are my favorite kinds of books to enjoy and then share with friends and my flower shop team. 💕 #bookstagram #larsbookclub #booksofig #goodreads #joyful
  • Busy days are our favorite days. 💕 Kicking our feet up after a long day and feeling so grateful for our special clients who trust us to help them ‘say it with flowers’ for all kinds of occasions. #shoplocal #shopsmall #floristlife
  • Kindness, always. 💕