one dress wonder

Viva Vena Vena Cava Quickstop Shirt Dress

I loved reading through your comments on yesterday’s post! It looks like a lot of us are in some kind of major life transition, and we’re redefining our style in the process. We’ll figure it out together!

Lately, I’m drawn to really simple outfits without a lot of extra “flair.” Dresses like this are perfect, because the statement print does all the work without needing a lot of accessories. You can keep it really easy in the summer with flats, pair it with a chunky knit and boots in the fall, and wear it with a blazer and pumps to the office all year long.

Any newcomers in my closet are going to have to be quality multi-taskers! I’m feeling more grown-up already.

wearing:

Viva Vena! by Vena Cava Quickstop shirt dress | TKEES foundations flip flops | Andrea Jovine sunglasses |Romeo & Juliet Couture bag via Hautelook

1. Love the handbag!

Posted 7.29.13 Reply
  2. Delabelle's Fashion and wrote:

Love the print on this dress!

Posted 7.29.13 Reply
  3. giuliss wrote:

I love your dress ♥

Posted 7.27.13 Reply
  4. What a pretty dress!

Love
    Nanna Freving

Posted 7.26.13 Reply
  5. canberly wrote:

I love the print on this dress! Super cute for summer.

Posted 7.25.13 Reply
  6. i agree with you, this dress doesn’t need more!

easy and fashionable = summer staple!

Posted 7.25.13 Reply
  7. I love this outfit. I’m a fashion blogger Follow meeee !!!

Posted 7.25.13 Reply
  8. kanebeatz wrote:

Reblogged this on Beatz kane Blog.

Posted 7.25.13 Reply
  9. valetanto wrote:

I love the dress, the print and the colors that you have chosen, but I’m not sure on the shoes. But in general I like your style and your smile. ^^

Posted 7.25.13 Reply
    • Admittedly, I’ve been wearing these leather TKEES way too much these days. But I work in a flower shop all day, so practicality and comfort are always a top priority in footwear :-)

Posted 7.25.13 Reply
      • valetanto wrote:

You’re right, me too I prefer the most possible comfortable shoes, not only for work ;)

Posted 7.25.13 Reply
  10. Wow so pretty… I’m loving prints these days… I can’t stop myself from buying print tops and dresses :)

Posted 7.25.13 Reply
  11. This dress is so right for summer, especially where I live, where humidity is 65 to 75% it is almost impossible to wear fussy clothes. Sara

Posted 7.25.13 Reply
  12. super cute dress!

Posted 7.24.13 Reply
  13. rhiannon wrote:

what a great print! you look amazing.

Posted 7.24.13 Reply
  14. Reblogged this on Amanda's Words / starfire8me and commented:
    Yes, I think we are!

Posted 7.24.13 Reply
  15. Lovely! That watch is great! And you are rockin that summer hairstyle!

Posted 7.24.13 Reply
  16. That dress is lovely!!!!

Posted 7.24.13 Reply
  17. rosie154 wrote:

Great print and such a versatile dress! Great value for money there.

Posted 7.24.13 Reply
  18. 4band1blog wrote:

Awesome print !

Posted 7.24.13 Reply
  19. I love your style!

Posted 7.24.13 Reply
  20. really love your dress!

Posted 7.24.13 Reply

@keiralennox

• Our blooming crepe myrtle + pink sunset skies. 💕
She was just a little baby tree when we planted her by our front window 13 summers ago, and now she’s as tall as the roof! #crepemyrtle #ihavethisthingwithpink #acolorstory #summernights
  • To file under Unexpected Wardrobe Staples: a snake print duster; I found this one at @topbuttons last month and put it in my #30x30remix as a wildcard. I wore it for the first time yesterday, and now I’m totally on-board the kimono/duster/light-and-easy-layering-layering-piece train! #ootd #instastyle #whatiwore #shoplocal
  • Hey, girl! 👋🏻 We have a handful of these hand-painted face vases available at @lasaterflowers that are perfect for fresh flowers, succulents, or even a catch-all bowl for keys and hair ties. (We all have one of those somewhere in our home; it may as well be cute. 😉) #floraldesign #shopsmall #summerblooms #flashesofdelight
  • I jumped on board with @kendieveryday’s #30x30remix! For the next month, I’ll mix-and-match 30 pieces from my wardrobe into 30 weekday outfits and share them in weekly roundups on the blog.

My first week of remixed outfits + my thoughts on the challenge are in today’s post at keiralennox.com. 👖
#capsulewardrobe #instastyle #ootd
  • Back to work after a relaxing weekend! But with *zero* tan to show for it; I’m never not fully-shaded and SPF’ed, wearing a giant sun hat and some kind of mumu situation on a beach.
☀️😂 👵🏼