The Beauty Department is one of my favorite blogs for everyday hair and beauty inspiration. In fact, you should mosey on over to Bloglovin’ and follow them if you aren’t already. While you’re there, you can follow APP, too ;)
Recently, TBD wrote a post about lightening the load of your travel makeup bag by packing just a few multi-tasking products. It was a revelation!
There’s still plenty of summer weekend fun to be had. Here’s what I’ll bring along for a fresh face on my next weekend getaway…
- Stephanie Johnson Torino Cosmetic Case
- Urban Decay Afterglow Cheek Tint in Crush – I have a sinking feeling that this product is discontinued, which gives me the sads. It’s a long lasting, bright pink cheek tint that can also be used on the lips.
- COOLA Mineral Sunscreen for Face SPF 20 – I give this an A+! It’s tinted, and gives my light skin a healthy dose of sheer color with great sun protection. Bonus: It’s packed with vitamins and antioxidants, and it’s paraben-free.
- LORAC Tantalizer Baked Bronzer – It doesn’t get better than this bronzer. It’s a universally-flattering color that’s buildable on the face, and doubles as a great eyeshadow!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Express for Brows & Eyes – My crazy eyebrows never take a vacation. This little palette has everything I need to keep them neat and clean, and contains a highlighter that’s perfect for brightening the face.
- Supergoop! Acai Fusion Lip Balm SPF 30 – Don’t forget to protect your kisser when you’re out in the sun! Our lips are especially susceptible to sun damage and skin cancer. Supergoop sent me a tube of their SPF 30 lip balm at the start of summer, and Chad and I have been fighting over who gets to keep it in since.
- Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara – Tubing technology mascara is my jam. They give your lashes definition with zero smudging or running, no matter how high the temperature or humidity.
What are your favorite double-duty beauty products this summer?