If I Was Back-to-School Shopping…

08/07/2013 40 Comments

If I Was Back-to-School Shopping…

08/07/2013 40 Comments
Back-to-School Wish List

1: JustFab Martin Tote Bag ($40) | 2: Sole Society Addison Ankle Booties ($70) | 3: Kate Spade Day Planner | 4: Notebooks by Wild & Wolf | 5: Furbish Studio Leather iPad Case ($56) |6: Nixon Small Kinsington Watch ($175)

File back-to-school shopping under “things most young’uns don’t appreciate until they’re gone.” Then add metabolism, nap time, and limitless energy, and try not to cry at the fact you just celebrated your 10-year high school reunion over the weekend and found two more gray eyebrow hairs.

Those annual summer’s end shopping trips are one of the rites of kid-hood I miss most as a grownup. Even though it’s been several years since I’ve graced the halls of an institute of learning, August still feels like a fresh beginning!

• potpourridaily 08/26/2013 at 9:46 pm

Such cute boots!

• cjpinci 08/15/2013 at 3:40 pm

Reblogged this on cjpinci and commented:
    SCHOOL SUPPLIES, Purses

• briarkaelene 08/13/2013 at 1:11 am

Reblogged this on briarkaelene and commented:
    I actually want all of these things… Shopping time?

• E. 08/11/2013 at 8:49 pm

Loved those booties when I first saw the post, and I’ve been thinking about them ever since. Guess it’s time for me to pull the trigger and order a pair! Can’t wait to pair them with fall outfits!

• keiralennox 08/12/2013 at 3:06 pm

I think I’m going to have to order a pair, too! They seem like the perfect pair for every day.

• xmaroa 08/11/2013 at 3:49 pm

Dit is op fashionistaaaaa herblogd.

• astylishreview 08/11/2013 at 8:07 am

I don’t go to school but I have a bunch of freshly sharpened Liberty pencils at the ready anyway!

Great post and lovely selection.

x

• Meallyn 08/10/2013 at 10:43 am

I love shopping before school and first week in school. But I hate studying in spite of new things :(

• kimsehn 08/10/2013 at 3:15 am

Love the first bag! Great picks!

xxKim

• yourdailyfashion 08/09/2013 at 12:56 pm

I love the shoes! I’ve been looking for the perfect pair! I know you might not be able to do this, but if you wouldn’t mind could you check out my fashion and beauty blog? I’m a fashion stylist/ journalist hopeful! <still deciding haha! But I post almost daily, and I started this February. I love your blogs! Thanks so much xoxo ♡

• varellano 08/09/2013 at 9:30 am

Working at a college I’ve been able to convince myself that I can also back-to-school shop before the start of the fall semester. Grey ankle booties are on my must have list for the fall! I’ve been stalking a few pairs by Dolce Vita, TOMS, and Sperry…

• keiralennox 08/09/2013 at 4:29 pm

That’s totally legit back-to-school shopping!

I also love all those brands. Check out Hautelook! They have a Dolce Vita sale that’s ending tonight with lots of great styles at 50% off!

• unearmoirealenvers 08/08/2013 at 3:51 pm

It’s very pretty :)

• FlatBrokeCoed 08/08/2013 at 3:19 pm

That tote back seriously does not look like it should only be $40. I love JustFab and ShoeDazzle. Seriously awesome stuff to be had at both places.

• keiralennox 08/08/2013 at 5:40 pm

Agreed! My mom bought me a JustFab bag for Christmas and the quality is really impressive for the price! I’m pretty sure this tote bag will be mine before the end of August…

• Sarah @tempsec 08/08/2013 at 2:26 pm

I love everything you’ve picked here, especially the tote bag! Perfect for school! x

• Ashley 08/08/2013 at 12:21 pm

I’m not going back to school, but I’m pretty sure I need to buy those booties!

• keiralennox 08/08/2013 at 2:22 pm

Right?! This is the year I add ankle booties to my regular rotation. They go with everything!

• toopretty12 08/08/2013 at 12:04 pm

Reblogged this on The Pretty Canary.

• pujaispop11 08/08/2013 at 7:36 am

Reblogged this on and commented:
    Fun but expensive

• fashionoodles 08/08/2013 at 3:19 am

The notebooks and the watch are amazing!

xx Mel

• caitlinmaclean 08/07/2013 at 11:22 pm

I almost wish I was going back to school each September just so I can back to school shop! love those ankle booties!

• keiralennox 08/08/2013 at 2:26 pm

I like to tell myself that even though I’m not going back to school, the fall is still a fresh start. And I’d like to start with those booties ;-)

• Prada For Breakfast 08/07/2013 at 11:15 pm

That tote back is fabulous — I really need a new one this year!

Halie

• keiralennox 08/08/2013 at 2:26 pm

Fab and totally affordable! It’s only $39.50. I have another JustFab bag that was a gift from my mom, and their quality is great for the price.

• functionallyfrivolous 08/07/2013 at 11:14 pm

I second this! I wish I had an excuse to “back to school” shop :)

• gracebeekman 08/07/2013 at 11:04 pm

So true!! I always feel like I’m making new goals for the rest of the year in August! These are some wonderful picks! :)

• doseofphotography 08/07/2013 at 10:52 pm

That kate spade day planner is so cute. I may just have to get it.

• theduckandtheowl 08/07/2013 at 10:26 pm

Those notebooks are adorable!

• lalovesblog 08/07/2013 at 9:13 pm

I always loved back to school shopping!! What cute boots!

• angelinehearts 08/07/2013 at 8:35 pm

That bag is super cute

• libertyonless 08/07/2013 at 8:35 pm

Just bought some ankle boots just like that with fringe and I’m obsessed! I keep trying to save them for fall but I just can’t help wearing them out already, even if it’s super hot here!

-S

• keiralennox 08/08/2013 at 2:29 pm

Haha, I don’t blame you! I’m in no hurry to see summer end, but every morning I’m tempted to pull out a pair of boots. Then I remember that it’s 95 degrees.

Just think of how much you’ll e able to wear them in a few short months!

• kristensehn 08/07/2013 at 8:25 pm

I just bought a planner just like the one you have here to bring with me abroad (I am studying abroad in Italy). Even though I am studying abroad I am NOT about to miss out on back to school shopping :P

• keiralennox 08/08/2013 at 2:30 pm

Studying abroad is a perfect reason to go back-to-school shopping!! That sounds lovely!

• Ashley 08/07/2013 at 7:38 pm

I loved back to school shopping when I was younger! I still to this day buy cute notebooks and agendas every August.

• keiralennox 08/08/2013 at 2:31 pm

Guilty.

I just cannot resist a cute notebook, and can’t live without an agenda. I have a smartphone and an iPad, but if I don’t physically write an appointment down I forget it.

• Ashley 08/08/2013 at 3:14 pm

I’m exactly the same. If I don’t write things down in my agenda I completely forget about them.

• chloescravings 08/07/2013 at 7:35 pm

love this girl. I have the exact same planner but in gold stripes! :) im back on wordpress and blogging away so check it out! Also was just promoted on popsugar to become a fashion blogger for them on POPSUGAR Select! find me on there at chloescravings

xoxo,