walk it out

Michael Antonio booties

Goldendoodle

SAM_0032

SAM_0010

SAM_0031

Doak and I try to sneak out of the shop at least once a day to stretch our legs, get some fresh air, and enjoy a few uninterrupted moments of quiet time. Our flower shop is nestled in the heart of our town’s historic downtown district, surrounded by great little shops, restaurants, and parks. Each October, the city turns the central park fountain pink in honor of breast cancer awareness month. This year they planted pink flowers around the park, too.

I just love our little community.

1. Love your watch!

Posted 11.3.13 Reply
  2. What a cute puppy!

Posted 10.16.13 Reply
  3. I really love this boots!
    Follow us: http://redlawfashion.wordpress.com/

Posted 10.8.13 Reply
  4. Quin wrote:

Love the boots! Looks like a beautiful day!

Posted 10.6.13 Reply
  5. Katie ★ wrote:

Lovely pics!

I recently went to the Oktoberfest in Munich please check out my pictures on my blog:

Love Katie ♥

Posted 10.6.13 Reply
  6. awesome pictures. looks like a lovely area. boots are fabulous and puppy is precious!
    xo whit

Posted 10.5.13 Reply
  7. Love your boots and watch

Posted 10.5.13 Reply
  8. I love ankle boots! Those are particularly cute ones

Posted 10.5.13 Reply
  9. miniatureblush wrote:

LOVE the boots! where are they from?? please share xx

Posted 10.5.13 Reply
  10. I love your boots!

Posted 10.5.13 Reply
  11. Reblogged this on BOLD AND TRENDY.

Posted 10.5.13 Reply
  12. Thanks for your post and pictures. I also love walking. And although I don’t have a dog, I just walk myself. In the woods behind my house in New Jersey. Right now the woods are especially lovely.

Posted 10.5.13 Reply
  13. Melissa wrote:

Can we all come work in your flower shop? Would love to work in a place that pretty & warm. Doak is a lucky dog!

Posted 10.5.13 Reply
  14. Margriet wrote:

Lovely pictures! I recently bought the same Daniel Wellington watch, am so happy with it!

Posted 10.5.13 Reply
    • It’s one of my favorite pieces! I wear it almost every day, and I’m pretty rough on it at the flower shop. The leather is great quality and takes a beating.

Posted 10.6.13 Reply
  15. blissriter wrote:

wow! loved to read that, lovely pictures :-) and taking a sneaky break is a wonderful idea!! ;-)

Posted 10.5.13 Reply
  16. oldrsistr wrote:

I ADORE your boots! Would you mind telling me what brand they are? Since you’re in Florida and I’m in Minnesota it’s not considered copying right? ;)

Posted 10.4.13 Reply
    • Haha, definitely not copying. We probably won’t run into each other wearing the same ones ;-) I found them on Hautelook a couple of months ago. They’re Michael Antonio, and I think I paid $35 for them. Hautelook usually has great sales on shoes, and it’s where I get almost all of my boots!

Posted 10.6.13 Reply
  17. Ellen B. wrote:

That looks like a lovely area!

Posted 10.4.13 Reply
  18. Gloria wrote:

Pretty :) MY blog is https://yesimchic.wordpress.com
    Kisses, gloria

Posted 10.4.13 Reply
  19. Amy wrote:

great pictures

Posted 10.4.13 Reply
  20. Nice!

Posted 10.4.13 Reply
  21. alisonsye wrote:

It looks like you live in a lovely place

Posted 10.4.13 Reply

@keiralennox

• Can’t make a downtown Bartow delivery without popping into @rafanatural’s beautiful shop to restock my coconut bar soap stash; ‘Relaxation’ for me, ‘Sandalwood’ for the husband. 🛁 #shopsmall #shoplocal #rafanatural
  • #mondaymotivation courtesy of this neighborhood truck on our morning walk. 😉
  • Doakie’s got those Friday feels. ☺️💕 #dogsofig #tgif #instagood
  • New motivational reads for my #werk stack, inspired by @larsbookclub. These are my favorite kinds of books to enjoy and then share with friends and my flower shop team. 💕 #bookstagram #larsbookclub #booksofig #goodreads #joyful
  • Busy days are our favorite days. 💕 Kicking our feet up after a long day and feeling so grateful for our special clients who trust us to help them ‘say it with flowers’ for all kinds of occasions. #shoplocal #shopsmall #floristlife
  • Kindness, always. 💕