kinda sorta almost fall.

IMG_1904

Florida’s holding on to summer for as long as it can. When it’s not raining cats and dogs, it’s a brisk 85 degrees in the shade. Ankle booties are my new best friend; I can pair them with dresses or skinnies and pretend it’s fall around these parts without the threat of heat stroke. I found these on Hautelook for [wait for it…] $35.

I missed my hair appointment two weeks ago. I was four weeks overdue then, so you can do the math (and count the inches of my roots). I can’t stop thinking about my blog pal Carrie’s new bob… the idea of fuss-free shoulder length hair is awfully tempting right now.

1. imgur wrote:

In addition Arizona Information Center views machine rack extras which will boost cooling down, including lovers, housing blowers,
    and also tray ac units. Try your better to find the web hosting
    service without down time. There are thousands of web-hosting service providers and all of them claim to be the best.

Posted 9.25.14 Reply
  2. beautykaty wrote:

That bag is simply amazing!

Posted 11.21.13 Reply
  3. Brynn wrote:

Cute! I love the simplicity of this outfit, Keira! I just got a couple of chambray dresses (because obviously you need more than one…???) and I can’t wait to wear them with my new booties like you’ve done here!

Posted 10.28.13 Reply
  4. youre a good writer, but try to get people inspired. thats the reason girls go to blogs. for insparation, not your livestory

Posted 10.21.13 Reply
  5. whatwewear wrote:

gorgeous outfit, love your dress!
    xx Vera & Rony

Posted 10.21.13 Reply
  6. Love, love, love your outfit!

Posted 10.20.13 Reply
  7. Your dress is so cute! Where is it from?

Posted 10.18.13 Reply
  8. Reblogged this on kikifashionblog and commented:
    absolutely LOVE her blog!!!! very beautiful

Posted 10.18.13 Reply
  9. love how you styled this. very simple but cute!
    & great choice of bag. i have the same one ;)

xoxo, Rose!
    hautelooks.wordpress.com

Posted 10.17.13 Reply
  10. This looks adorable! I NEED fall to come to Charleston — I check the 10 day forecast almost every day only to see that it’ll be 77 degrees in 10 days…
    xx Chloe

Posted 10.16.13 Reply
  11. Amanda G. wrote:

I live in South Florida and am patiently waiting for some cooler weather! I may just have to find a pair of booties so I can feel like it is somewhat fall…

Posted 10.16.13 Reply
  12. Katie ★ wrote:

I love the look, really beautiful!

Love Katie ♥

Posted 10.15.13 Reply
  13. Maggie A wrote:

I always love the shirt style dress. Perfect all season round. :)

xo
    Maggie A
    Love Mavin

Posted 10.15.13 Reply
  14. marieltan wrote:

I wish the weather here in the Philippines allowed me to wear boots more often. :)

Posted 10.15.13 Reply
  15. Love the accessories that you paired with the outfit. FAB!!

Posted 10.15.13 Reply
  16. Gorgeous look! I think I’m due for a haircut too…I don’t know if I could pull off the whole “bob” look, but it is SUCH a cute style! And fall is a great time for a change! :)

Posted 10.15.13 Reply
  17. Love the outfit – and totally understand the Florida fall (I’m in Tampa).

Posted 10.15.13 Reply
  18. Reblogged this on sahiljain507.

Posted 10.15.13 Reply
  19. Cute!

Posted 10.15.13 Reply
  20. Reblogged this on WELCOME! and commented:
    your photo nice

Posted 10.15.13 Reply
  21. Lucy wrote:

Very cute :D

Posted 10.14.13 Reply
  22. Kate wrote:

I say do it. After 3+ years of really long hair, I got an angular bob and love it! It felt really liberating, not to mention how much more polished and sassy it looks.

Posted 10.14.13 Reply
  23. Love your outfit, I just went for a bob myself and is great to have a change after summer! Plus hair grows!

Posted 10.14.13 Reply
  24. Yes and it’s a perfect dress for this transitional weather!

Posted 10.14.13 Reply
  25. ashley wrote:

what an amazing find! cute look!

Posted 10.14.13 Reply
  26. I love ankle booties, as well. So comfortable and easy to walk around in. Must get some brown ones like yours.

Posted 10.14.13 Reply
  27. I have a similar denim dress, thanks for the outfit idea!

Posted 10.14.13 Reply
  28. we have the same bag!!! love it!

Posted 10.14.13 Reply
  29. Quin wrote:

Absolutely adorable. Laid back and chic

Posted 10.14.13 Reply