sew psyched

EssieSewPsychedManicureAPre

I’m really digging olive-hued nails for fall.

Last night, I slapped on a couple coats of Essie’s Sew Psyched — a “soft cashmere sage pewter-grey” — while I watched The Big Bang Theory reruns in bed. I sealed it with a swipe of Good to Go quick-drying topcoat, and dozed off for a luxuriously interrupted 8 hours.

I woke up this morning to a perfect mani; not a smudge, bubble, or sheet mark. Have you tried Essie’s Good to Go yet? Doooo it.

1. An interesting discussion is worth comment.
    I do believe that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo matter but usually people
    do not discuss these topics. To the next! Kind regards!!

Posted 2.14.14 Reply
  2. google.com wrote:

Appreciating the time and energy you put into your site and
    detailed information you present. It’s awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same unwanted rehashed material.
    Great read! I’ve saved your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Posted 12.19.13 Reply
  3. beautykaty wrote:

Green colours are so gorgeous right now! Everyone check out my new blog on my life, fashion and beauty! Help me to get started as its something I’ve wanted to do for a while now :) Thanks!

Posted 11.21.13 Reply
  4. heymacee wrote:

I have that on now!! I am so into olive this season. Luckily I get all of my essies discounted from a girl on Instagram. Makes my nail polish addiction much easier to manage.

Posted 10.29.13 Reply
  5. My fav Essie’s nail polish! Perfect for winter looks.

Posted 10.24.13 Reply
  6. Beautiful color! It looks great! xx

Posted 10.24.13 Reply
  7. Reblogged this on ionlyspeakchic.

Posted 10.23.13 Reply
  8. Yes! Love that color. I’m also a fan of the “Armed and Ready” army green shade. So darn perfect for fall! :)

Posted 10.23.13 Reply
  9. Perfect for Autumn, will try for next mani.

Posted 10.23.13 Reply
  10. lacamdemy wrote:

Perfect !

Posted 10.23.13 Reply
  11. Such a perfect autumn colour.

Posted 10.23.13 Reply
  12. Rhonda wrote:

Love this color… I’m going to have to try it for fall!

Posted 10.23.13 Reply
  13. Thanks for the ‘Essie Good to Go’ advice. I shall try it – i tried many, but they don’t really work:(
    Awesome nails!<3

Posted 10.23.13 Reply
  14. Oh, now that’s a lovely nail colour :)

Posted 10.23.13 Reply
  15. Quin wrote:

will be trying that top coat! Love the color. Great semi-neutral!

Posted 10.22.13 Reply
  16. Love that color so much!

Posted 10.22.13 Reply
  17. lovelyjandl wrote:

that’s a cute nail color.

Posted 10.22.13 Reply
  18. The color is amazing! Looove your scarf

Posted 10.22.13 Reply
  19. Essie’s Good to Go is without a doubt my holy grail top coat! Love it so much! And that Essie color looks amazing with your skintone!

Posted 10.22.13 Reply
  20. Belleify wrote:

gorgeous color

Posted 10.22.13 Reply
  21. I really like that color. I never tried the Essie “Good to Go”, but I will look for it. I always paint my nails and bed and usually I have a smudge mark on at least one finger.

Posted 10.22.13 Reply
  22. I really like this color on you! It’s definitely subtle enough to wear every day, but still so pretty and sweet. I may just have to run out and get myself this color from Essie soon. I’ll definitely be picking up the fast-drying polish too though – I always forget that I’ve painted my nails after about an hour and instantly mess them up!

Melanie

Posted 10.22.13 Reply
  23. I almost threw on this color last night. I think it will be my friday polish :)

Posted 10.22.13 Reply
  24. curiousjoi wrote:

my fav color!!! love it!

Posted 10.22.13 Reply
  25. Love that color…I’m obsessing over shades of green polish.

Posted 10.22.13 Reply

@keiralennox

Instagram has returned invalid data.