for the love of studded suede

Jessica-Simpson-Bold-Booties-Hautelook

Have I told you how much I love Hautelook? Oh, a million times? Please allow a million and one, in celebration of these Jessica Simpson taupe suede peep-toe booties that are absolutely covered in tiny gold studs. Which I procured for half-off, but love whole-heartedly.

Psst! You can find them here. They also come in black.

Happy weekend!

1. fauusat wrote:

Reblogged this on fauusat's Blog and commented:
    Fauusat

Posted 11.28.13 Reply
  2. fatcat wrote:

Oh how fabulous! Love from London XX

Posted 11.23.13 Reply
  3. whatwewear wrote:

oh wow stunning shoes!! we are in love!
    xx Vera & Rony

Posted 11.20.13 Reply
  4. I love this! I actually just started a blog myself it would be great If you could check it out and comment on some of my posts telling me what you think. chicattire.wordpress.com

Posted 11.16.13 Reply
  5. Love them !

Posted 11.7.13 Reply
  6. Miss Lucy wrote:

I need these shooooes! I just need them to go on sale already lol

Posted 11.7.13 Reply
  7. Elisouche wrote:

They are amazzzzzzzzzzzzzing!

Posted 11.6.13 Reply
  8. tsquire44 wrote:

cute shoes

Posted 11.5.13 Reply
  9. omg these are amazing!!!!!

Posted 11.4.13 Reply
  10. checklexx wrote:

Reblogged this on Collegiate Confetti.

Posted 11.4.13 Reply
  11. Lucy wrote:

Such cute shoes! :D

Posted 11.4.13 Reply
  12. shoplinkz wrote:

Annnnnnd we’re in debt.

Posted 11.4.13 Reply
  13. Heidi wrote:

Good LORD those are cute!! Nice find girlfriend!

Posted 11.4.13 Reply
  14. Get out of town! Those are adorable!!

Posted 11.4.13 Reply
  15. ginakiely wrote:

Perfect fall booties! Love the detailing!

Gina x

Posted 11.4.13 Reply
  16. Reblogged this on zainab4glitzmakeovers's Blog and commented:
    I love suede

Posted 11.4.13 Reply
  17. Amazing shoes

Posted 11.4.13 Reply
  18. Reblogged this on Beauty Crescent Bella.

Posted 11.3.13 Reply
  19. Quin wrote:

OMG those are absolutely gorgeous!!! I adore them. GO YOU!

Posted 11.3.13 Reply
  20. They are perfect!! xx

Posted 11.3.13 Reply
  21. If only they shipped to Australia :( !!

Posted 11.3.13 Reply
  22. Nish wrote:

Awesome, and they look so comfortable :)

Posted 11.3.13 Reply
  23. Posted 11.3.13 Reply
  24. Ooohh great boots! xx

Posted 11.3.13 Reply
  25. kmtyson wrote:

These shoes are fabulous!!

Posted 11.3.13 Reply
  26. These are gorgeous, I love them!!

Posted 11.2.13 Reply
  27. cool shoes

Posted 11.2.13 Reply
  28. Love those! I think Hautelook has some great deals- Especially those shoes!

Posted 11.2.13 Reply
  29. These are so pretty… I am an Hautelook junkie and am sad I missed these!

Posted 11.2.13 Reply
  30. I’m such a discount shopper! It’s so much fun to find designer clothes more than 50% off!! My fav spots are shopedropoff.com, shop-hers.com, and therealreal.com. It’s dangerous to even look!!

Posted 11.2.13 Reply
  31. LOVE THESE!

Posted 11.2.13 Reply

@keiralennox

• The only thing that would’ve made this @bonappetitmag ‘white pesto pasta’ better is if @lallimusic was in my kitchen when I made it. (I re-watched her video as I prepped, which was the next best thing.) Guys, I cannot overstate the seriousness of my obsession with the @bonappetitmag YouTube channel. Most of my bookmarks on my phone are videos of recipes I want to try, and I’m slowly making my way through ‘em; kind of like ‘Julie & Julia’ but with fewer live lobsters and a little less butter.
#pastagram #bonappetit #carbcoma
  • Spotted this pretty blooming bush on our evening walk through the neighborhood.
Doak got a little *too* close to the smell the flowers. 🤣
  • In today’s edition of #sundaybaking, I took on @bonappetitmag’s ‘best chocolate chip cookies’. I watched the video first — if you’re not following the @bonappetitmag YouTube channel, get on it! — then used the recipe from BA’s website to guide me through it.
Crispy edges + a chewy center + brown butter + giant chunks of 70% dark chocolate = a pretty perfect cookie. 🍪
@moroccochris - I salute you.
#chocolatechipcookies #bonappetit
  • Clearance vase jackpot at @pier1 this weekend. There are so many great colors and textures in all shapes and sizes from $10-30 with an extra 25% off. ⁣
This was the ultimate test of self-control for me...⁣
I bought 5.
  • Saturday errand style f/ two #styleonabudget favorites from last summer that are still going strong: this gingham ruffle cami I found on a clearance rack at @target + a rattan circle bag I bought for around $25 on @amazon.
I’m killing the cost-per-wear game with these two. 😏 #whatiwore #ootd #summerstyle #stylefiles
  • 🍑