weekend style

mink-pink-pom-pom-sweater
{ Mink Pink pom pom sweater (m.marie); American Eagle black high rise skinnies in washed black; Nine West hat; Sole Society boots (last year); Nixon Kensington watch }

What I wore for a busy, chilly Saturday! It got me through a morning at the flower shop, a family reunion, an outdoor water ski show, and a birthday party in total comfort.

1. Awesome things here. I am very satisfied to seee
    your post. Thank you so much and I amm having a look forward to contact you.

Will youu please drop me a mail?

Posted 9.26.14 Reply
  2. Hey, I just came across your blog, and it is really cute! Really colourful and a great insight into your life.

If you want to have something to read and laugh about – or imagine you are in Rome, Italy, have a look at my blog!

Let me know what you think!

Posted 2.3.14 Reply
  3. imarimora wrote:

Reblogged this on Sizeing up! and commented:
    Great style and maintaining appearance ideas!

Posted 1.28.14 Reply
  4. Posted 1.28.14 Reply
  5. I love this outfit

Posted 1.27.14 Reply
  6. Opeeng wrote:

Reblogged this on ECLIPSE!.

Posted 1.25.14 Reply
  7. amritkth wrote:

I love the boots and especially the hat! (:

Posted 1.24.14 Reply
  8. melaniejj wrote:

Reblogged this on melanie j .

Posted 1.23.14 Reply
  9. Reblogueó esto en A GIRL LIKE ME .

Posted 1.23.14 Reply
  10. Love it top to bottom..!!…and those boots!!!

Posted 1.23.14 Reply
  11. so cute! i love the polka dots :)

Posted 1.21.14 Reply
  12. federicafila wrote:
    Posted 1.21.14 Reply
  13. Love the sweater! I can imagine how chic the whole outfit looks! Awesome.

Posted 1.21.14 Reply
  14. Love this outfit!

Posted 1.21.14 Reply
  15. I hope you applauded yourself. It can definitely be a challenge putting together one look that appropriately compliments a variety of activities. I’m one to travel with at least 2 change of clothes in my trunk. And don’t get me started on the bipolar weather here in Florida…

Posted 1.21.14 Reply
  16. EllaStodds wrote:

Love the whole outfit. Will have to look for those boots (or similar) and the nixon Kensington watch continues to be in my wish list :)

Posted 1.21.14 Reply
  17. Weekend looks like this are the best! Hope you had a great couple days off!
    ~Zhenya

18. rtgurl wrote:

Reblogged this on rtgurl and commented:
    Cute!! Looks nice and warm

Posted 1.20.14 Reply
  19. Great information. Lucky me I recently found your website by accident (stumbleupon).
    I have book-marked it for later!

20. Zoia wrote:

Oh, I love it!!! 😍😍😍😍😍
    It’s always great to go through a full day in style and comfort.

Xoxo,
    Zoia

Posted 1.20.14 Reply
  21. Such a comfy yet cute look. I especially love the sweater!

22. Love the sweater!

Posted 1.20.14 Reply
  23. love that sweater, and those boots are adorable!
    tunesandtunics.wordpress.com

Posted 1.20.14 Reply
  24. Love the matchy-matchy. You must have been styling at the family reunion! I love the hat, and the polka dots on the sweater give a really classy throwback feel. Great job all around! :-)

All the best,
    Gathered Again

25. anyamur wrote:

Love how you matched the gold from the watch with the boots!

26. StyleBlog'N wrote:

Looks nice!

27. Oh I like this!! xx

Posted 1.20.14 Reply
  28. i love this outfit. amazing look!

29. Cute sweater!

Posted 1.20.14 Reply
  30. me gusta la combinacion.

Posted 1.20.14 Reply
  31. This outfit is gorgeous! I especially love the boots!
    Kate X

32. MsAidyl wrote:

Those boots are to die for. Cute outfit :)

Posted 1.20.14 Reply
  33. i love the sweater so pretty :)

Posted 1.20.14 Reply
  34. Love everything about this outfit, especially the boots! Adorable!
    xo Jenna
    lillyandgrantblog.wordpress.com

35. Juliane wrote:

Hi Keira,
    I like that style. A great everyday look. Looks so relaxed…
    Especially love your hat. Have worn a similar one at the beach on the weekend.

xoxo Juliane

@keiralennox

• Fiddle game strong at @nplus1coffee! Look how happy this lady is in her little spot of sunshine. ☺️☀️ #shoplocal #urbanjungle #crazyplantpeople #fiddleleaffig
  • Regram from @lasaterflowers :: The prettiest pile of ‘Quicksand’ roses from a wedding a few weeks ago. They’re a favorite around here. 💕
  • Some days I have my sh*t together; some days I have to get ready to go out to dinner on my office floor with a mirror propped against the wall.
  • Can’t make a downtown Bartow delivery without popping into @rafanatural’s beautiful shop to restock my coconut bar soap stash; ‘Relaxation’ for me, ‘Sandalwood’ for the husband. 🛁 #shopsmall #shoplocal #rafanatural
  • #mondaymotivation courtesy of this neighborhood truck on our morning walk. 😉
  • Doakie’s got those Friday feels. ☺️💕 #dogsofig #tgif #instagood