military shirt

{ J.Crew military shirt; American Eagle high rise skinnies in washed black; Lauren Merkin bag via Hautelook, Nixon Kensington watch; Alex & Ani bracelets }

I don’t shop at J.Crew often, but my search for quality basics (and a glass of wine) led me to their website during the after-Christmas sale.

Extra 40% off sale prices? Fill up the cart! Fill up the cart! Do we need it? Don’t think about it. Fill up the cart!

Please tell me you watch Girl Code.

Anywhoozle, these kinds of shopping sprees are typically followed by a good dose of buyers remorse, but everything I ordered from the Crew has been on heavy rotation. I think I’m really getting the hang of this edited wardrobe business!

1. great accessories!

Posted 2.14.14 Reply
  2. Very nice!!!! Fallow me on http://myseventhsense.wordpress.com

Posted 2.13.14 Reply
  3. Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
    LOVELY STYLE—GREAT MODEL!!! :-)

Posted 2.12.14 Reply
  4. You just won be over by quoting “Girl Code.” I love the military jacket trend but thing it’s a little over done lately. The military shirt is a great way to switch it up. Props to you :)

Posted 2.9.14 Reply
  5. I Love It!
    You look like Olivia Palermo’s style!

Posted 2.6.14 Reply
  6. Great shirt…..I own it and it goes with everything!!!

Posted 2.6.14 Reply
  7. Lucy wrote:

Hi! I nominated you for the Shine On Award! Please check it out at
    makeupcrazy1.wordpress.com/2014/02/06/shine-on-award/ (cut and paste)

Posted 2.5.14 Reply
  8. ljaneallen wrote:

Reblogged this on imakemyownfashion and commented:
    Love this lady’s posts! Take a look at her take on military!

Posted 2.5.14 Reply
  9. Rynzi wrote:

Reblogged this on Where My 7 Dreams Grow….

Posted 2.5.14 Reply
  10. daniella wrote:

Love the nails and jewelry!

Posted 2.5.14 Reply
  11. Zehra wrote:

omg what a killer bag. i love the neutral color.

Posted 2.5.14 Reply
  12. varityd wrote:

Loving this post, your writing style is cute! Love that shirt too!

Best,
    Varity
    Pink Lips. Thick Lashes.

13. SelinaTX wrote:

love it! looks great! finding diamonds in the rough is the best.

Posted 2.4.14 Reply
  14. Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Shine On Award. Check out my post: http://fashionfrenzy.org/2014/02/05/my-1st-shine-on-award/
    -Kayle <3

Posted 2.4.14 Reply
  15. Looks super! Makes me wanna check out the J. Crew site for the first time ever. :-)

Posted 2.4.14 Reply
  16. Really loving this J.Crew look! Especially the Girl Code reference. So perfect!
    xo Jenna
    lillyandgrant.wordpress.com

Posted 2.4.14 Reply
  17. That shirt is cute, love it!

18. rhiannon wrote:

that shirt is adorable! great purchase.

19. Amy wrote:

you look great

Posted 2.4.14 Reply
  20. They do have great classics there and the quality is great! Love the top you got!

Posted 2.4.14 Reply
  21. Good purchase. I love it.

Posted 2.4.14 Reply
  22. Love the outfit. I dig any kind of button-up shirt. They’re really comfortable and you can dress them up or be casual.

23. You’re so pretty **
    Kiss xx

24. zzdia wrote:

I love the girl code ref! :)) The outfit looks gorgeous on you

Posted 2.4.14 Reply
  25. I love that color of nail polish, it really pops with your outfit!

Posted 2.4.14 Reply
  26. J.Crew sales are the best for basics!!
    ~Lauren

27. hmfjewels wrote:

That nail varnish against that shirt colour…gorgeous! xx

Posted 2.4.14 Reply
    • Thank you! It’s Essie’s Ole’ Caliente. One of my favorites :)

@keiralennox

• Hey, girl! 👋🏻 We have a handful of these hand-painted face vases available at @lasaterflowers that are perfect for fresh flowers, succulents, or even a catch-all bowl for keys and hair ties. (We all have one of those somewhere in our home; it may as well be cute. 😉) #floraldesign #shopsmall #summerblooms #flashesofdelight
  • I jumped on board with @kendieveryday’s #30x30remix! For the next month, I’ll mix-and-match 30 pieces from my wardrobe into 30 weekday outfits and share them in weekly roundups on the blog.

My first week of remixed outfits + my thoughts on the challenge are in today’s post at keiralennox.com. 👖
#capsulewardrobe #instastyle #ootd
  • Back to work after a relaxing weekend! But with *zero* tan to show for it; I’m never not fully-shaded and SPF’ed, wearing a giant sun hat and some kind of mumu situation on a beach.
☀️😂 👵🏼
  • Found our new favorite beach getaway spot this weekend! 🌴 #lovefl
  • If anyone needs me I’ll be at the...🍹
  • Just when I thought I couldn’t love @rafanatural coconut oil bar soap more, I started using them with these natural fiber ‘soap sacks’ and leveled up.
ICYMI, my latest blog post is a roundup of 10 random things I’m loving right now, inspired by all the great finds on @things.i.bought.and.liked. (And doing my best @mariahlleonard photography impression with this afternoon light.) ✨
Check it out at keiralennox.com.