taking stock | 03

Making : some big business decisions.
Cooking : more in the last two weeks than I’ve cooked in the last two months. I like it!
Drinking : Starbucks shaken iced green tea. Holy caffeine, Batman.
Reading: Florist Review magazine.
Wanting: a romantic date night with my Valentine, after the dust — or more appropriately, glitter —  settles next weekend.
Looking: forward to a hot bath and an early bedtime.
Playing: “At the Farmers Market” on Songza.
Wasting: time on Pinterest when I have important stuff to do!
Wishing: Quickbooks took care of itself. Taxes, too.
Enjoying: shorter hair and a lower-maintenance beauty routine.
Waiting: for a good burst of energy to start tackling my scary to-do list.
Liking: the butterflies that come with new possibilities.
Wondering: what Billy Ray thinks of Miley’s W Magazine shoot.
Loving: The Carrie Diaries. AnnaSophia Robb is my new girl crush.
Hoping: my immune system does its job through next week.
Marvelling: at how fast 2014 is moving.
Needing: a free afternoon to deep clean my house.
Smelling: a clean Doodle dog, fresh from the groomer.
Wearing: TokyoMilk Dark La Vie La Mort.
Noticing: eating better equals feeling better.
Knowing: it’s about to get all kinds of cray up in here.
Thinking: I’m forgetting something important…
Bookmarking: Camp Patton. The Conversations With Julia make me LOL. I’ve sent my cousin in St. Louis on a mission to find Grace, become her BFF, and bring her to Florida. (Two acronyms in one sentence, FTW.)
Opening: cases of vases, ribbon, and other Valentine’s Day paraphernalia.
Giggling: at this guy’s animation of his drunk wife’s cheesy (pun intended) joke.
Feeling: Anxious.

Inspired by Sydney, who was inspired by Pip!

1. theveon wrote:

i just did one of on Sunday evening and I love yours

Posted 8.6.14 Reply
  2. I answered some of them today on my blog. Its a lovely way to tell everyone how you’re getting on without writing a 5 pg essay :)

Posted 2.9.14 Reply
  3. Eri Berry wrote:

Lovely format! I should try ti one of these days!

Posted 2.9.14 Reply
  4. And I’m inspired by you!!

Posted 2.6.14 Reply
  5. I really liked this post! It got me taking stock of what I want out of this year, too! Thanks! :)

Posted 2.6.14 Reply
  6. selvisr wrote:

Reblogged this on selvisuhardin.

Posted 2.6.14 Reply
  7. Nina wrote:

so nice! :)

Posted 2.6.14 Reply
  8. I love your blog and I have just transitioned from being a reader of blogs to a writer, I’d love if you checked mine out and sent me some constructive criticism.Only if you can spare a minute. sincerelyberkley.wordpress.com

Posted 2.5.14 Reply
  9. Shannon wrote:

I love this and I hope you get your romantic evening real soon :)

Posted 2.5.14 Reply
  10. Laura wrote:

Hi Keira,
    Another great post as always. I really look forward to your stylish posts and tips! Just to let you know I nominated you for the Sunshine Award. If you would like to receive it you can follow this link to my post to accept: http://talesofadventureblog.com/2014/02/06/spread-a-little-sunshine/
    All the best and I look forward to reading more,
    Laura xx

Posted 2.5.14 Reply
  11. Short and precise post yet very interesting good for you very creative.

Posted 2.5.14 Reply
  12. Love this post! I will repost… Well withy my answers obviously!

Posted 2.5.14 Reply
  13. Love this post! I actually remember seeing it on both the day books’ and pip’s blog…I’m equally inspired to do it myself ;)

Posted 2.5.14 Reply
  14. Best format for a post ever! Are you making someone something for valentines day then?

Posted 2.5.14 Reply
  15. Rynzi wrote:

Reblogged this on Where My 7 Dreams Grow….

Posted 2.5.14 Reply
  16. such a fun way to post!

Posted 2.5.14 Reply
  17. I like the format of the post!

Posted 2.5.14 Reply