Bare Minimum Makeup

02/11/2014 19 Comments

Bare Minimum Makeup

02/11/2014 19 Comments

20140209-180231.jpg

When things get really busy at the flower shop (i.e., holiday weeks) my morning M.O. becomes maximize sleep, minimize beauty routine. These are the healthy paraben-free products I reach for in a groggy haze when I want a quick natural face.

pürminerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation with Skincare Ingredients: I love an all-in-one multitasker! This one scores extra points because it packs in skincare benefits and SPF with buildable coverage.

thebalm Cabana Boy powder blush: A perfect everyday dusty-rose that isn’t too shimmery.

Lorac Creamy Brow Pencil: Even on the laziest of mornings, I can’t neglect my eyebrows. I really like this creamy pencil; it quickly fills in my sparse spots and looks natural.

Too Faced Lash Injection mascara: My favorite mascara, three years going. I’m all about tubing mascaras. They don’t smudge or flake, and wash off easily at the end of a long day.

Fresh Sugar Lip Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 Rose: The best lip balm of all time, ever. You’ll going to balk at the $22 price tag (I did, too) but you’ll use it to the last drop. It’s that good.

Bite Beauty High Pigment Lip PencilI bought the four pack from Sephora last season, and I wear one of these pencils every day.  The matte color sticks around for a long time, and the formula is packed with antioxidants. And they’re small enough to fit in my wallet!

• usb logotipo 07/19/2014 at 3:09 am

Since the admin of this web site is working, no doubt very quickly it will be well-known, due to its quality contents.

• skin blemishes disappear 05/10/2014 at 6:36 am

As thhe ɑdmin off this webssite is working, ոo question νeегy shortl it աill bee well-known, due
    too its quality coոtents.

• zhouyuling 03/03/2014 at 4:00 pm

hey would u mind to do the questionnaire no7 concept product:https://www.quicksurveys.com/s/Xm59Qys
    thanks

• […] Waterlogue – ($2.99) This new photography app turns plain ol’ photos into pretty watercolor illustrations! I love using it for beauty product posts, like this one. […]

• ghazalehk 02/12/2014 at 9:00 pm

love this! is it using the waterlogue app?

Ghazaleh

• brionyjm 02/12/2014 at 8:45 am

Cute watercolours : )
    All natural products are amazing, love them. Gotta give some of these a try!

B xoxo

• babiebunny 02/12/2014 at 4:45 pm

How can one purchase and ship down to as far as africa

• Joanna Lim 02/12/2014 at 8:04 am

great products! I’m all down for natural products as well. Been wanting to try Fresh Sugar Lip balm but the price is an issue for me.. Perhaps after I finish my Burts Bees lip balms I’ll get one of those!

XO,

• morganetoile 02/11/2014 at 9:18 pm

I am obsessed with all Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments! They are so worth the price. It’s the one kind of lip treatment I’ve purchased over and over again.

-Morgan

• thinktravelcelebrate 02/11/2014 at 6:55 pm

I love, love, love the Fresh Sugar Lip treatment! That stuff is pricey, but so amazing! I can’t live without it!

• lolaxshay 02/11/2014 at 1:08 pm

Reblogged this on LOLAXSHAY.

• rhiannon 02/11/2014 at 12:55 pm
  • samanthasxx 02/11/2014 at 10:58 am

I’ve never tried anything from bare minerals before! I’m a benefit and chanel girl at heart x

• Kimberly 02/11/2014 at 10:22 am

It’s hard to do a full beauty routine when you have no time for it. Great products I must try the Too Face Mascara, I’m constantly looking for the perfect one.

• haileebrown 02/11/2014 at 9:51 am

The Fresh Sugar Lip Tinted Lip Treatment is amazing! Love all of these products!

• Jessica Rose 02/11/2014 at 9:49 am

I like the idea of 4 in 1 sounds perfect.

• BeingZhenya 02/11/2014 at 9:09 am

Love those watercolors! And yes, I agree – bare minimum makeup is the best!
    ~Zhenya

• Ginger Darling 02/11/2014 at 9:06 am

I’m all about the healthy makeup and have been curious about purminerals for a while – going to have to check them out!

• Raani Islam 02/12/2014 at 9:35 pm

You can find it at Kohl’s!