1. Great photo! It really grabs your attention.

Posted 2.14.14 Reply
  2. melaniejj wrote:

Reblogged this on melanie j .

Posted 2.13.14 Reply
  3. Opeeng wrote:

Reblogged this on TOO FAR FROM THE SIDEWALK.

Posted 2.13.14 Reply
  4. cutie ♥

Posted 2.13.14 Reply
  5. delph wrote:
    Posted 2.13.14 Reply
  6. eahlay wrote:

I need all of them.

7. suezanne wrote:

yes ready or not !!!!! But you can do this, its a piece of cake or that is what is at the end of the tunnel now RUN:) HUGS

Posted 2.12.14 Reply
  8. awesome those are beautiful!

Posted 2.12.14 Reply
  9. Valentine’s day fever!

10. Amy wrote:

good luck with the upcoming holiday

11. rhiannon wrote:
  12. I love this picture !! xx

13. Reblogged this on Sincerely, Berkley and commented:
    I WANT ALL OF THEM!!!

Posted 2.12.14 Reply
  14. I bet that smells amazing!

Posted 2.12.14 Reply
  15. Love this picture! So pretty.

Posted 2.12.14 Reply
  16. Great picture……how lovely to own your own flower shop.

Posted 2.12.14 Reply
  17. Awesome photo! That’s crazy!

18. bohoclub wrote:

Reblogged this on White Lies.

19. Great photo!!

@keiralennox

• The only thing that would’ve made this @bonappetitmag ‘white pesto pasta’ better is if @lallimusic was in my kitchen when I made it. (I re-watched her video as I prepped, which was the next best thing.) Guys, I cannot overstate the seriousness of my obsession with the @bonappetitmag YouTube channel. Most of my bookmarks on my phone are videos of recipes I want to try, and I’m slowly making my way through ‘em; kind of like ‘Julie & Julia’ but with fewer live lobsters and a little less butter.
#pastagram #bonappetit #carbcoma
  • Spotted this pretty blooming bush on our evening walk through the neighborhood.
Doak got a little *too* close to the smell the flowers. 🤣
  • In today’s edition of #sundaybaking, I took on @bonappetitmag’s ‘best chocolate chip cookies’. I watched the video first — if you’re not following the @bonappetitmag YouTube channel, get on it! — then used the recipe from BA’s website to guide me through it.
Crispy edges + a chewy center + brown butter + giant chunks of 70% dark chocolate = a pretty perfect cookie. 🍪
@moroccochris - I salute you.
#chocolatechipcookies #bonappetit
  • Clearance vase jackpot at @pier1 this weekend. There are so many great colors and textures in all shapes and sizes from $10-30 with an extra 25% off. ⁣
This was the ultimate test of self-control for me...⁣
I bought 5.
  • Saturday errand style f/ two #styleonabudget favorites from last summer that are still going strong: this gingham ruffle cami I found on a clearance rack at @target + a rattan circle bag I bought for around $25 on @amazon.
I’m killing the cost-per-wear game with these two. 😏 #whatiwore #ootd #summerstyle #stylefiles
  • 🍑