monday mood board | 04

This week: Keeping things simple with easy laid back basics, less-is-more makeup, and effortless style that never goes out of, er, style.

Basically, everything I want to be; in collage form.

simplicity illustration | Warby Parker spring collection 2014 | boyfriend jeans | Marissa Webb runway makeup | oversized shirt street style | Olivia Palermo street style | the perfect shoulder-length bob (AKA, my next haircut) | create a life | tortoise sunglasses | delicate jewelry | chic layers | grey blazer | fresh face | Olson style

I accept the Privacy Policy

1. 7.12.14

WOW an ultimate idea, simplicity itself is a beauty..
    find some more exciting outfits..
    prostarjackets.com

2. 3.8.14

Love this mood board! Awesome inspiration!

3. 2.28.14
  4. 2.25.14
    jemeanest said:

Reblogged this on The Babble Box and commented:
    Love the elegance in simplicity. Might follow this mood board. ;)

5. 2.25.14

I love the hair and makeup on the image on the far right, second row!

6. 2.25.14
    katienoni said:

Perfection :P

7. 2.25.14
    elikes said:

I love this! It’s such a shame that it takes so much effort to look effortless! Ah well, challenge accepted!

8. 2.24.14
    toniegirl said:

Love the mood board! The torn jeans and orange lips are my current state of mind. Perfect post!

9. 2.24.14
    Eesh said:

I love this! Simplicity.

xo
    Eesh | The Other Side of Paradise

10. 2.24.14

The quote you included is wonderful! Love the outfit with the beautiful blue scarf.
    -SparkleOn

11. 2.24.14

Gorgeous I love that chambray blue against the black!

12. 2.24.14
    B.Marie said:

Love this! The simpler the better is what I believe! Thanks for the inspiration to continue in simplicity.

13. 2.24.14
    varellano said:

I let out a wistful sigh when I saw this mood board. I love it. It’s my ideal style, but I always feel like it takes quite a bit of money to pull it off. The pieces are simply but they’re so well made and well-fitting. Maybe I should just spend my money on one nice piece every once in a while, instead of lots of cheap somethings…Decisions! :-)

• 2.24.14

You’ve inspired me to write a post about achieving this affordably! There are a lot of reasonably priced basics that are still excellent quality. Although there is something to be said about investments as well. This is such a great topic!

• 2.25.14
        varellano said:

I would read that post! :-) I always try to hit up Banana Republic when I have a discount card and they have a sale for those kind of a classic basics, but I’d love to hear other suggestions.

14. 2.24.14
    Amy said:

have a great week

15. 2.24.14

I love the inspiration ! Check out my blog :)

16. 2.24.14