monday mood board | 04

This week: Keeping things simple with easy laid back basics, less-is-more makeup, and effortless style that never goes out of, er, style.

Basically, everything I want to be; in collage form.

simplicity illustration | Warby Parker spring collection 2014 | boyfriend jeans | Marissa Webb runway makeup | oversized shirt street style | Olivia Palermo street style | the perfect shoulder-length bob (AKA, my next haircut) | create a life | tortoise sunglasses | delicate jewelry | chic layers | grey blazer | fresh face | Olson style

1. WOW an ultimate idea, simplicity itself is a beauty..
    find some more exciting outfits..
    prostarjackets.com

Posted 7.12.14 Reply
  2. Love this mood board! Awesome inspiration!

Posted 3.8.14 Reply
  3. Posted 2.28.14 Reply
  4. jemeanest wrote:

Reblogged this on The Babble Box and commented:
    Love the elegance in simplicity. Might follow this mood board. ;)

Posted 2.25.14 Reply
  5. I love the hair and makeup on the image on the far right, second row!

Posted 2.25.14 Reply
  6. katienoni wrote:

Perfection :P

Posted 2.25.14 Reply
  7. elikes wrote:

I love this! It’s such a shame that it takes so much effort to look effortless! Ah well, challenge accepted!

Posted 2.25.14 Reply
  8. toniegirl wrote:

Love the mood board! The torn jeans and orange lips are my current state of mind. Perfect post!

Posted 2.24.14 Reply
  9. Eesh wrote:

I love this! Simplicity.

xo
    Eesh | The Other Side of Paradise

Posted 2.24.14 Reply
  10. The quote you included is wonderful! Love the outfit with the beautiful blue scarf.
    -SparkleOn

Posted 2.24.14 Reply
  11. Posted 2.24.14 Reply
  12. Gorgeous I love that chambray blue against the black!

Posted 2.24.14 Reply
  13. B.Marie wrote:

Love this! The simpler the better is what I believe! Thanks for the inspiration to continue in simplicity.

Posted 2.24.14 Reply
  14. varellano wrote:

I let out a wistful sigh when I saw this mood board. I love it. It’s my ideal style, but I always feel like it takes quite a bit of money to pull it off. The pieces are simply but they’re so well made and well-fitting. Maybe I should just spend my money on one nice piece every once in a while, instead of lots of cheap somethings…Decisions! :-)

Posted 2.24.14 Reply
    • You’ve inspired me to write a post about achieving this affordably! There are a lot of reasonably priced basics that are still excellent quality. Although there is something to be said about investments as well. This is such a great topic!

Posted 2.24.14 Reply
      • varellano wrote:

I would read that post! :-) I always try to hit up Banana Republic when I have a discount card and they have a sale for those kind of a classic basics, but I’d love to hear other suggestions.

Posted 2.25.14 Reply
  15. Amy wrote:

have a great week

Posted 2.24.14 Reply
  16. uniqueglam wrote:

I love the inspiration ! Check out my blog :)

Posted 2.24.14 Reply
  17. great style!! ;)

Posted 2.24.14 Reply
  18. I love the moodboards <3

Posted 2.24.14 Reply

@keiralennox

Instagram has returned invalid data.