Overdrive

20140305-213947.jpg

Happiness is: a big ol’ pom-pom sweater and leggings.

I snapped this photo on my way to the shop early Saturday morning. When I have to schlep my haggard behind to work on weekends, I like to throw on easy outfits that can transition to cozy nap-wear without a hitch.

Speaking of naps, I’d like about a dozen of them.

I’m feeling the burnout hard this week. Things are slowing down to a normal pace after a demanding February, but after spending the last month in productivity high gear, I’m having a difficult time down-shifting. I just want to sputter out and stall. In my sweatpants. With a pint (or three) of gelato and a Netflix marathon.

Hurry, weekend!

{yawn.}

1. I love this watch! *-*

Posted 3.20.14 Reply
  2. patty wrote:

I love your watch! I like the casual look.

Posted 3.11.14 Reply
  3. I enjoyed reading some of your articles. I’m new to blogging and i just wanted to know if you could take a look at my blog and tell me what you think? http://www.endlessensation.wordpress.com

Posted 3.10.14 Reply
  4. amanda wrote:

I need to know more about this watch… :)

Posted 3.8.14 Reply
    • It’s a Nixon Kensington :-) I bought it last year and I love it so much!

Posted 3.9.14 Reply
  5. Reblogged this on Ma fashion little place <3.

Posted 3.8.14 Reply
  6. Very cute and comfy outfit! We have very similar taste! If you want, feel free to check out my website! :)

Posted 3.8.14 Reply
  7. Posted 3.8.14 Reply
  8. zubi wrote:

Fabulous!

Posted 3.7.14 Reply
  9. Reblogged this on Melisa Bianciotti.

Posted 3.7.14 Reply
  10. rosario wrote:

Nothing more comfortable then a loose sweater paired with leggings.

Posted 3.7.14 Reply
  11. nice watch

Posted 3.7.14 Reply
  12. Amy wrote:

cute outfit

Posted 3.6.14 Reply
  13. Carolina E wrote:

I love the ten beauty cheats every girl should know .I will apply these to
    my life .Thanks and Blessings

Posted 3.6.14 Reply

@keiralennox

• Our blooming crepe myrtle + pink sunset skies. 💕
She was just a little baby tree when we planted her by our front window 13 summers ago, and now she’s as tall as the roof! #crepemyrtle #ihavethisthingwithpink #acolorstory #summernights
  • To file under Unexpected Wardrobe Staples: a snake print duster; I found this one at @topbuttons last month and put it in my #30x30remix as a wildcard. I wore it for the first time yesterday, and now I’m totally on-board the kimono/duster/light-and-easy-layering-layering-piece train! #ootd #instastyle #whatiwore #shoplocal
  • Hey, girl! 👋🏻 We have a handful of these hand-painted face vases available at @lasaterflowers that are perfect for fresh flowers, succulents, or even a catch-all bowl for keys and hair ties. (We all have one of those somewhere in our home; it may as well be cute. 😉) #floraldesign #shopsmall #summerblooms #flashesofdelight
  • I jumped on board with @kendieveryday’s #30x30remix! For the next month, I’ll mix-and-match 30 pieces from my wardrobe into 30 weekday outfits and share them in weekly roundups on the blog.

My first week of remixed outfits + my thoughts on the challenge are in today’s post at keiralennox.com. 👖
#capsulewardrobe #instastyle #ootd
  • Back to work after a relaxing weekend! But with *zero* tan to show for it; I’m never not fully-shaded and SPF’ed, wearing a giant sun hat and some kind of mumu situation on a beach.
☀️😂 👵🏼