the bucket {bag} list

Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag
{source: Steven Alan}
Style Imported Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag Illustration
{source: Style Imported}

If I had a handful of extra Benjamins lying around, I would happily throw them at a Mansur Gavriel leather bucket bag. In Cammello with Antico lining, please and thank you.

It was love at first sight when I spied this beauty on Pinterest a few months ago. It’s perfectly simple and elegant; one of those bags you can carry for decades that only gets better with age.

The women behind the up-and-coming brand, Rachel Mansur and Floriana Gavriel, came together in 2012 to create a line of high quality, timeless bags for ‘real women’ at mid-range pricing. Their vegetable tanned leather creations are an investment, with prices ranging from $350-600, but they’re made to last with leather that patinas to well-worn perfection over time.

It’s pretty tough to get your hands on one — they’re selling out as soon as they hit retailers’ shelves and there are waiting lists involved — so I have plenty of time to sell some extra flowers to save up for it. ;-)

In the meantime, here are some great leather bucket bags you can add to your spring wardrobe right now!

Elizabeth-and-James-CynnieJoie-Mabel-BlackTopshop-DuffleCalvin-Klein

{Left to Right}: Elizabeth and James Cynnie (Topshop, several colors available, $545); Joie Mabel (Joie, $388); Topshop Embossed Check Duffle Bag ($130); Calvin Klein Drawstring Bucket Bag

1. Hello, I do think your website could possibly be having web browser
    compatibilitty problems. Whenever I look at your site
    in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in IE,
    it’s got some overlapping issues. I medrely wanted to give you
    a quick heads up! Besides that, wonderful site!

Posted 8.27.14 Reply
  2. Some artists will argue that the medium chosen for the foto schilderijen is the most important aspect; while others will debate that the proper amount of shading is more important.
    Well it is half correct since certainly there is a limit when it comes to size but, the maximum size
    is capable of making any drawing room in the world to be proud of.
    In another Naruto Episode, various characters posses characteristic of a woman although by nature they are being
    presented as man.

Posted 5.22.14 Reply
  3. Keyword wrote:

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s really
    informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you
    continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from
    your writing. Cheers!

Posted 5.4.14 Reply
  4. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I
    find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post,
    I’ll try to get the hang of it!

Posted 4.14.14 Reply
  5. elkee wrote:

Loving that backpack looking one.

Posted 3.18.14 Reply
  6. beautiful bags.
    http:// lindaglam.blogs.elle.es (living in the closet)

Posted 3.18.14 Reply
  7. Jasmine wrote:

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.I’m
    attempting to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use
    some of your ideas!!

Posted 3.18.14 Reply
  8. pearl jolly/pretty mayhem wrote:

Great bag selection – a girl can never have too many bags ;) I especially like the Calvin Klein one, it;s so cute!

Posted 3.18.14 Reply
  9. Chauntel wrote:

Reblogged this on Working Girl Gets Hungry and commented:
    Le sigh. Couldn’t agree more.

Posted 3.17.14 Reply
  10. Posted 3.17.14 Reply
  11. Ahhh these bags are adorable!

Posted 3.16.14 Reply
  12. Tandy wrote:

It’s very straightforward to find out any topic on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this site.

Posted 3.16.14 Reply
  13. Carolina E wrote:

Beautiful bags great taste you have in everything

Posted 3.16.14 Reply
  14. aizely wrote:

I love the bag!!! :)

Aizel Goñez
    Blogger, Infinite Fashion blog
    aizely.wordpress.com

Posted 3.15.14 Reply
  15. sistasfromcali wrote:

I’m officially in love with the bag!

Posted 3.15.14 Reply
  16. Ana Sofia wrote:

They are so beautiful, I love how they can be worn with almost anything and look very classic. I think it is something that is WORTH splurging on.

Posted 3.15.14 Reply
  17. Posted 3.15.14 Reply
  18. odiseasg wrote:

beautiful bags!
    sigueme!

Posted 3.15.14 Reply
  19. I love the play on words. I definitely want to get at least one swanky bag in my lifetime.

Tyler
    onelittleblackdress.com

Posted 3.14.14 Reply
  20. Brittany wrote:

OHMYGOSH. Cutest ever and so unique! I love it!

Posted 3.14.14 Reply
  21. OMGG! I love the brown one you have pictured. I like a larger bucket bag, the smaller ones…not so much.

Posted 3.14.14 Reply
  22. rhiannon wrote:
    Posted 3.14.14 Reply
  23. Lovely but ouch at the price!

Posted 3.14.14 Reply
  24. Posted 3.14.14 Reply
  25. amy wrote:

Great handbags. Have a great weekend

Posted 3.14.14 Reply
  26. A good bag is always a good investment!

Posted 3.14.14 Reply

@keiralennox

• We love a 5:30pm cocktail date so we can be home on the couch watching ‘Stranger Things’ by 7:00. 👵🏼👴🏻 #turnup #friyay #kindachill
  • Fiddle game strong at @nplus1coffee! Look how happy this lady is in her little spot of sunshine. ☺️☀️ #shoplocal #urbanjungle #crazyplantpeople #fiddleleaffig
  • Regram from @lasaterflowers :: The prettiest pile of ‘Quicksand’ roses from a wedding a few weeks ago. They’re a favorite around here. 💕
  • Some days I have my sh*t together; some days I have to get ready to go out to dinner on my office floor with a mirror propped against the wall.
  • Can’t make a downtown Bartow delivery without popping into @rafanatural’s beautiful shop to restock my coconut bar soap stash; ‘Relaxation’ for me, ‘Sandalwood’ for the husband. 🛁 #shopsmall #shoplocal #rafanatural
  • #mondaymotivation courtesy of this neighborhood truck on our morning walk. 😉