pardon the interruption

20140402-193207.jpg

We’ll be back soon! If we survive this week, that is. We’re halfway through, but the fun really begins tomorrow.

Here’s a cute Doak placeholder to take us through the rest of the week.

Have a good one! And drink a cocktail or three for me over the next few days.

1. V wrote:

How cute!

Posted 4.7.14 Reply
  2. PoshPedlar wrote:

What a happy puppy! What type of dog is he? Our dog Pedro looks so similar, but he’s a rescue pup, we have no idea what he is!

Posted 4.7.14 Reply
  3. vip032t45t wrote:

I love your pet excellent blog greetings.

Posted 4.6.14 Reply
  4. Juliane wrote:

Hi Keira,
    hope you’re fine and you’ve survived! What kind of cocktail do you have in mind? Any favourite? I’ll drink a few for you ;) Wish you a very nice week!
    xoxo Juliane

Posted 4.6.14 Reply
  5. ienimienie wrote:

i like the dog ☺

Posted 4.5.14 Reply
  6. Funny dog :D Discover the new trends spring summer 2014 on http://www.svevanigro.com ;D

Posted 4.4.14 Reply
  7. Jess wrote:

What a little sweetie!!

Posted 4.3.14 Reply
  8. :”)

xx
    Tali

Posted 4.3.14 Reply
  9. Posted 4.3.14 Reply
  10. Amy wrote:

your puppy dog is super cute.

Posted 4.3.14 Reply
  11. Carolina E wrote:

Pretty pup!!

Posted 4.2.14 Reply

@keiralennox

• Our blooming crepe myrtle + pink sunset skies. 💕
She was just a little baby tree when we planted her by our front window 13 summers ago, and now she’s as tall as the roof! #crepemyrtle #ihavethisthingwithpink #acolorstory #summernights
  • To file under Unexpected Wardrobe Staples: a snake print duster; I found this one at @topbuttons last month and put it in my #30x30remix as a wildcard. I wore it for the first time yesterday, and now I’m totally on-board the kimono/duster/light-and-easy-layering-layering-piece train! #ootd #instastyle #whatiwore #shoplocal
  • Hey, girl! 👋🏻 We have a handful of these hand-painted face vases available at @lasaterflowers that are perfect for fresh flowers, succulents, or even a catch-all bowl for keys and hair ties. (We all have one of those somewhere in our home; it may as well be cute. 😉) #floraldesign #shopsmall #summerblooms #flashesofdelight
  • I jumped on board with @kendieveryday’s #30x30remix! For the next month, I’ll mix-and-match 30 pieces from my wardrobe into 30 weekday outfits and share them in weekly roundups on the blog.

My first week of remixed outfits + my thoughts on the challenge are in today’s post at keiralennox.com. 👖
#capsulewardrobe #instastyle #ootd
  • Back to work after a relaxing weekend! But with *zero* tan to show for it; I’m never not fully-shaded and SPF’ed, wearing a giant sun hat and some kind of mumu situation on a beach.
☀️😂 👵🏼