1. Hilary wrote:

I love the bag! Lemon + Lime color combos are so lovely this spring!

@shopwhiteplum

Posted 4.17.14 Reply
  2. rosayrojo wrote:

love it!

Posted 4.14.14 Reply
  3. Ahhhh! So so pretty, love the watch

Posted 4.13.14 Reply
  4. So summer!

Posted 4.13.14 Reply
  5. Yellow bag is just perfect :)

Posted 4.13.14 Reply
  6. Amy wrote:

great outfit.

Posted 4.13.14 Reply
  7. Posted 4.13.14 Reply
  8. Loving your pop of yellow perfection! Have a great weekend!

XOXO N & N

Posted 4.12.14 Reply
  9. Cute!

xo,
    Melissa

Posted 4.12.14 Reply
  10. I love your watched! I have one very similar and you’ve just reminded me I MUST get a battery put in it!

I also adore gap skinny jeans, I always get petites and size up. I’m quite tall I just prefer how they fit when they are grazing my ankle!

Stephie from Tea in Your Twenties x

Posted 4.12.14 Reply
  11. nice

Posted 4.12.14 Reply
  12. Traci wrote:

Yellow is my favorite color, and I have to actually try to keep it at a pop of yellow, since I have yellow purses, yellow pants, yellow shirts, yellow shoes…yellow jewelry, etc. What can I say? It’s a happy color! ;D

Posted 4.12.14 Reply
  13. Emmi wrote:
    Posted 4.12.14 Reply
  14. Great look! Totally love it. :)

Posted 4.12.14 Reply
  15. I love this purse!!!!

Posted 4.12.14 Reply
  16. redriot wrote:

That bag is lovely! I also have been loving yellow lately and did a blog post on it the other day : ) http://readredriot.wordpress.com/2014/04/04/fashion-friday-mellow-yellow/

Posted 4.12.14 Reply
  17. Julia wrote:

Perfect!

Posted 4.12.14 Reply

@keiralennox

• The only thing that would’ve made this @bonappetitmag ‘white pesto pasta’ better is if @lallimusic was in my kitchen when I made it. (I re-watched her video as I prepped, which was the next best thing.) Guys, I cannot overstate the seriousness of my obsession with the @bonappetitmag YouTube channel. Most of my bookmarks on my phone are videos of recipes I want to try, and I’m slowly making my way through ‘em; kind of like ‘Julie & Julia’ but with fewer live lobsters and a little less butter.
#pastagram #bonappetit #carbcoma
  • Spotted this pretty blooming bush on our evening walk through the neighborhood.
Doak got a little *too* close to the smell the flowers. 🤣
  • In today’s edition of #sundaybaking, I took on @bonappetitmag’s ‘best chocolate chip cookies’. I watched the video first — if you’re not following the @bonappetitmag YouTube channel, get on it! — then used the recipe from BA’s website to guide me through it.
Crispy edges + a chewy center + brown butter + giant chunks of 70% dark chocolate = a pretty perfect cookie. 🍪
@moroccochris - I salute you.
#chocolatechipcookies #bonappetit
  • Clearance vase jackpot at @pier1 this weekend. There are so many great colors and textures in all shapes and sizes from $10-30 with an extra 25% off. ⁣
This was the ultimate test of self-control for me...⁣
I bought 5.
  • Saturday errand style f/ two #styleonabudget favorites from last summer that are still going strong: this gingham ruffle cami I found on a clearance rack at @target + a rattan circle bag I bought for around $25 on @amazon.
I’m killing the cost-per-wear game with these two. 😏 #whatiwore #ootd #summerstyle #stylefiles
  • 🍑