in the bag: summer carry-alls

06/24/2014 20 Comments

in the bag: summer carry-alls

06/24/2014 20 Comments

A Pretty Penny | Summer Carry-alls: Big Buddha Fiji Tote A Pretty Penny | Summer Carry-alls: Mara Hoffman Vinyl Tote A Pretty Penny | Summer Carry-alls: Sole Society Kat Oversize Canvas Tote A Pretty Penny | Summer Carry-alls: Urban Originals "Wonder Dots" Faux Leather Tote

A Pretty Penny | Summer Carry-alls: Gap Canvas Tote A Pretty Penny | Summer Carry-alls: Tory Burch Brooke Small Tote A Pretty Penny | Summer Carry-alls: Joie Kennedi Tote A Pretty Penny | Summer Carry-alls: Splendid Tulum Canvas Bag

A Pretty Penny | Summer Carry-alls: Herschel Supply Co. The Market Tote in Malibu Street A Pretty Penny | Summer Carry-alls: Mar Y Sol Caracas Tote A Pretty Penny | Summer Carry-alls: Nine West Prep It Up Multi-Stripe Shoulder ToteA Pretty Penny | Summer Carry-alls: Fossil Keyper Beach Tote

A Pretty Penny | Summer Carry-alls: BCBGeneration Wilson ToteA Pretty Penny | Summer Carry-alls: Zara Perforated Shopper Bag  A Pretty Penny | Summer Carry-alls: Vince Camuto Jace Clear Pool Tote A Pretty Penny | Summer Carry-alls: Kate Landry Palm Print Tote

‘Tis the season for go-everywhere bags that carry all your essentials  from work to errands, the pool, weekend BBQs, summer classes, the beach… you see where I’m going here? Ain’t nobody got time for changing handbags, because it’s going to be fall before we know it and, dammit, we’re making the most of these carefree, ice-cream-binging, sunshiny months.

From neutral canvases to bold prints and perforated leather, I can’t get enough of these carry-all totes that work just as well with a sundress and sandals as they do with a swimsuit and coverup.

• RobRobulan252 09/22/2014 at 9:09 am

Shop Kupuma for the best selection of leather handbags, shoulder bag, designer handbags, suitcases, luggage and clothing. Kupuma offers a variety of high quality leather goods at the best price.

• scxrletxjxnx 06/30/2014 at 10:59 am

Reblogged this on scarletjinx13 and commented:
    abosolutely looooovely🌸🌸🌸🌸

• […] in the bag: summer carry-alls […]

• […] in the bag: summer carry-alls […]

• nopityinthecity 06/28/2014 at 5:58 pm

love!! check my blog out xo nopityinthecity.com

• eloisemargarett 06/25/2014 at 2:55 pm

The black and white ones are so beautiful!

• littlemissk6 06/25/2014 at 9:02 am

The Neutrals are awesome!!!

• Kylie Storm Crichton 06/25/2014 at 2:05 am

I love totes! That first black and white bag is stunning!

• CaliCrest 06/24/2014 at 11:04 pm

Such cute bags! I’m obsessed with oversized totes, I’m wanting all of these!

• divorcedandsingleblog 06/24/2014 at 8:49 pm

OMG these bags are beautiful! I wonder if I can find one at a local market here…I’m guessing that probably not…

• fashizronia 06/24/2014 at 5:43 pm

Very Nice, I love the different designs of bags that you on your post! :) Please check my blog fashizronia.wordpress.com and if you like my posts please follow, like, and reblog. Thank you

• heatherjoie 06/24/2014 at 5:22 pm

ok good , glad to see that tote bag addictions are totally normal LOL Because I think i collect them, I just love them they are so fun!

• fashizronia 06/24/2014 at 5:44 pm

I know! I believe in that the way you choose your bags and style is the way you represent yourself through out fashion. :)

• rhiannon 06/24/2014 at 4:51 pm
  • pinsplace 06/24/2014 at 2:55 pm

I want like ALL of them but the fourth stripes bag would be perfect for summer.
    xx

• JamieLeigh 06/24/2014 at 2:44 pm

jamieleighdujour.com

• JamieLeigh 06/24/2014 at 2:44 pm

Beautiful summer bag choices. Especially love the second to last one under “neutrals” !

• The Fashion Huntress 06/24/2014 at 1:02 pm

Beautiful- I love all of them~!!

• Amy 06/24/2014 at 10:30 am

I’m digging the bright bags.

• Edible Reflections 06/24/2014 at 9:51 am

Thanks for reminding me of the totes I have somewhere in my closet. Because you are right, soon it will be Fall and I’ll be mad that I didn’t use them during the Summer. …and the cycle repeats year after year. Lol