‘Round the Web

A Pretty Penny | Popcorn Centerpiece

Grab your popcorn — or hydrangea-in-a-popcorn-bag, which made the cutest centerpieces for a client’s She’s About to Pop baby shower earlier this month — and check out some of my favorite things from around the ol’ Internets this week.

What I Instagrammed vs What Was Really Happening, or My Entire Life is a Lie – I laughed; I cried (from laughing); I totally related.

Watch this HuffPo video and try not to smile. Impossible!! “You haven’t truly lived until you’ve tried to do yoga with a cat on you.

Speaking of adorable animals, here are 10 Must-Follow Animal Instagram accounts you can follow for a daily dose of critter cuteness. Little @samsonthedood looks almost exactly like Doak when he was a  puppy! Before he got his first haircut and turned blonde, which was just the weirdest.

I love this Home Depot DIY Wooden Storage Crate project. I’d like to make one to stash away extra blankets/books/magazines in our living room. Or maybe several, to create a version of this modular bookcase?

1. Instagram – hilarious! Love it!!

Posted 8.1.14 Reply
  2. cefashion wrote:

and I love your blogs

Posted 7.31.14 Reply
  3. cefashion wrote:

maybe sometime you can check out our blog we just got started so if you have a chance stop bye ecfashionmonkeys.wordpress.com

Posted 7.31.14 Reply
  4. I loved the yoga and animals video

Posted 7.29.14 Reply
  5. Loved these! The instagram one was dead on and had me laughing way too hard. :)

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  6. MirandaJD wrote:

Ahh this is so cute! Loving the hydrangea in a popcorn bag. Going to find a reason to do this ASAP x

Posted 7.27.14 Reply
  7. Omg I hope my sister gets pregnant soon so I can use this idea!! Lol

Posted 7.27.14 Reply
  8. What a cute idea!x

Posted 7.27.14 Reply
  9. livvy30 wrote:

Love the Instagram post…so true!

Posted 7.25.14 Reply
  10. This was fantastic! The Instagram one really made me laugh!

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  11. Carolina E. wrote:

I like this ,my favorite flower !!

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  12. Bekah wrote:

LOVING the hydrangea in the popcorn box. Blending two of my favorite thing. Brilliant.

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  13. Adela Ade wrote:

heii I likee this posts , i starded folowed you ! I will be very apreciate to you if you start folow me :D :* :*

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  14. Gemma wrote:

Hi Keira, I seem to have followed a blogging yellow brick road and landed here – and I am so glad I did! I can see your blog becoming a new favourite and I’m about to settle in and read through your archives :)
    Just thought I would say hi!

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  15. such a cute idea

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  16. rhiannon wrote:
    Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  17. mirnster wrote:

That Instagram post killed me! Thank you for sharing!!

Posted 7.24.14 Reply

@keiralennox

• Hey, girl! 👋🏻 We have a handful of these hand-painted face vases available at @lasaterflowers that are perfect for fresh flowers, succulents, or even a catch-all bowl for keys and hair ties. (We all have one of those somewhere in our home; it may as well be cute. 😉) #floraldesign #shopsmall #summerblooms #flashesofdelight
  • I jumped on board with @kendieveryday’s #30x30remix! For the next month, I’ll mix-and-match 30 pieces from my wardrobe into 30 weekday outfits and share them in weekly roundups on the blog.

My first week of remixed outfits + my thoughts on the challenge are in today’s post at keiralennox.com. 👖
#capsulewardrobe #instastyle #ootd
  • Back to work after a relaxing weekend! But with *zero* tan to show for it; I’m never not fully-shaded and SPF’ed, wearing a giant sun hat and some kind of mumu situation on a beach.
☀️😂 👵🏼
  • Found our new favorite beach getaway spot this weekend! 🌴 #lovefl
  • If anyone needs me I’ll be at the...🍹
  • Just when I thought I couldn’t love @rafanatural coconut oil bar soap more, I started using them with these natural fiber ‘soap sacks’ and leveled up.
ICYMI, my latest blog post is a roundup of 10 random things I’m loving right now, inspired by all the great finds on @things.i.bought.and.liked. (And doing my best @mariahlleonard photography impression with this afternoon light.) ✨
Check it out at keiralennox.com.