‘Round the Web

A Pretty Penny | Popcorn Centerpiece

Grab your popcorn — or hydrangea-in-a-popcorn-bag, which made the cutest centerpieces for a client’s She’s About to Pop baby shower earlier this month — and check out some of my favorite things from around the ol’ Internets this week.

What I Instagrammed vs What Was Really Happening, or My Entire Life is a Lie – I laughed; I cried (from laughing); I totally related.

Watch this HuffPo video and try not to smile. Impossible!! “You haven’t truly lived until you’ve tried to do yoga with a cat on you.

Speaking of adorable animals, here are 10 Must-Follow Animal Instagram accounts you can follow for a daily dose of critter cuteness. Little @samsonthedood looks almost exactly like Doak when he was a  puppy! Before he got his first haircut and turned blonde, which was just the weirdest.

I love this Home Depot DIY Wooden Storage Crate project. I’d like to make one to stash away extra blankets/books/magazines in our living room. Or maybe several, to create a version of this modular bookcase?

1. Instagram – hilarious! Love it!!

Posted 8.1.14 Reply
  2. cefashion wrote:

and I love your blogs

Posted 7.31.14 Reply
  3. cefashion wrote:

maybe sometime you can check out our blog we just got started so if you have a chance stop bye ecfashionmonkeys.wordpress.com

Posted 7.31.14 Reply
  4. I loved the yoga and animals video

Posted 7.29.14 Reply
  5. Loved these! The instagram one was dead on and had me laughing way too hard. :)

Posted 7.28.14 Reply
  6. MirandaJD wrote:

Ahh this is so cute! Loving the hydrangea in a popcorn bag. Going to find a reason to do this ASAP x

Posted 7.27.14 Reply
  7. Omg I hope my sister gets pregnant soon so I can use this idea!! Lol

Posted 7.27.14 Reply
  8. What a cute idea!x

Posted 7.27.14 Reply
  9. livvy30 wrote:

Love the Instagram post…so true!

Posted 7.25.14 Reply
  10. This was fantastic! The Instagram one really made me laugh!

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  11. Carolina E. wrote:

I like this ,my favorite flower !!

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  12. Bekah wrote:

LOVING the hydrangea in the popcorn box. Blending two of my favorite thing. Brilliant.

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  13. Adela Ade wrote:

heii I likee this posts , i starded folowed you ! I will be very apreciate to you if you start folow me :D :* :*

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  14. Gemma wrote:

Hi Keira, I seem to have followed a blogging yellow brick road and landed here – and I am so glad I did! I can see your blog becoming a new favourite and I’m about to settle in and read through your archives :)
    Just thought I would say hi!

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  15. such a cute idea

Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  16. rhiannon wrote:
    Posted 7.24.14 Reply
  17. mirnster wrote:

That Instagram post killed me! Thank you for sharing!!

Posted 7.24.14 Reply

@keiralennox

• The only thing that would’ve made this @bonappetitmag ‘white pesto pasta’ better is if @lallimusic was in my kitchen when I made it. (I re-watched her video as I prepped, which was the next best thing.) Guys, I cannot overstate the seriousness of my obsession with the @bonappetitmag YouTube channel. Most of my bookmarks on my phone are videos of recipes I want to try, and I’m slowly making my way through ‘em; kind of like ‘Julie & Julia’ but with fewer live lobsters and a little less butter.
#pastagram #bonappetit #carbcoma
  • Spotted this pretty blooming bush on our evening walk through the neighborhood.
Doak got a little *too* close to the smell the flowers. 🤣
  • In today’s edition of #sundaybaking, I took on @bonappetitmag’s ‘best chocolate chip cookies’. I watched the video first — if you’re not following the @bonappetitmag YouTube channel, get on it! — then used the recipe from BA’s website to guide me through it.
Crispy edges + a chewy center + brown butter + giant chunks of 70% dark chocolate = a pretty perfect cookie. 🍪
@moroccochris - I salute you.
#chocolatechipcookies #bonappetit
  • Clearance vase jackpot at @pier1 this weekend. There are so many great colors and textures in all shapes and sizes from $10-30 with an extra 25% off. ⁣
This was the ultimate test of self-control for me...⁣
I bought 5.
  • Saturday errand style f/ two #styleonabudget favorites from last summer that are still going strong: this gingham ruffle cami I found on a clearance rack at @target + a rattan circle bag I bought for around $25 on @amazon.
I’m killing the cost-per-wear game with these two. 😏 #whatiwore #ootd #summerstyle #stylefiles
  • 🍑