Summer Lovin’

A Pretty Penny | Isola Adette Studded Sandal
{ Blank Denim “Galaxy” jeans + Isola Adette sandals}

I’ve been lusting after these studded leather sandals since I spotted them on @studiomcgee’s Instagram way back at the start of the summer, so I was pumped to find them in a Hautelook sandal sale recently. Patience and discounts, amen.

Can someone ‘splain to me how we’re already in the last week of July? Slow it down, summer; I’m just starting to get a decent tan…

While I hear others whispering about the anticipation of fall and boots and pumpkin lattes — seriously, already? —  I’m holding on to the rest of this season with clenched fists. Give me all the afternoon thunderstorms, lazy hours by the pool, weekend BBQs, sunny boat rides, and naps. Lots of naps.

1. Love your sandals!!!

Posted 8.4.14 Reply
  2. TheTanTalk wrote:

These sandals are really a trend, I see them everywhere ….. They are really cool specially with shorts, short denims, palazzos

Posted 8.2.14 Reply
  3. Melissa wrote:

I cant believe the summer is half way gone already! I’m taking vacation this week and it feels sooooo GOOD. Love those sandals (and thanks for the intro to Studio McGee)

Posted 8.1.14 Reply
  4. Adore these sandals!

Posted 7.31.14 Reply
  5. madtan23 wrote:

Loving the sandals!

– M
    thatswhatshesaid237.wordpress.com

Posted 7.31.14 Reply
  6. cefashion wrote:

i love how you dress for the summer sorry for asking again but please check out our blog we are just getting started on our blog actually we started a few days ago but if you have a chance its called ecfashionmonkeys.wordpress.com I know the name is kinda weird

7. cefashion wrote:

you should look at our blog ecfashionmonkeys your blog is great check our’s out sometime

Posted 7.30.14 Reply
  8. Love those sandals! Don’t remind me about summer being halfway over…it’s too sad!! ;)

Lindsay,

9. Monica wrote:

amen to having lots of naps! (wishful thinking) i agree summer is flying by…btw i love the sandals and the gold detail..love, love, love!

Posted 7.30.14 Reply
  10. LOL LOL I know….but I’m such a fall lover, I am just too excited!!!

11. rhiannon wrote:
    Posted 7.30.14 Reply
  12. I love the ripped jeans and sandals ! :)

-Geri

13. that beige is a lovely colour

Posted 7.30.14 Reply
  14. They are awesome. Glad you found them. Want them too ;)

Posted 7.30.14 Reply
  15. I love how you paired the sandals with those ripped jeans :)

Sophie

16. Elizabeth wrote:

Love those sandals! And your blog! It’s adorable and charming! :)

Posted 7.30.14 Reply
  17. Those sandals are amazing!

Posted 7.30.14 Reply
  18. I agree! Summer goes by too quickly, and here in Canada’s capital, winter lasts too long. I can hold off on wearing boots and drinking lattes for a while longer, too!

19. heyy!!
    we tooo are obssessed with studs! and summer ! really liked your post !
    do check out our blog http://www.closetsandcroissantsblog.wordpress.com
    love
    C&C

Posted 7.30.14 Reply
  20. Love the sandals! They’re going straight to my wish list.
    Don’t remind me we’re almost in August… so depressing how fast summer goes… Couldn’t winter do the same?

brunettesecret.wordpress.com