t-shirt + jeans

A Pretty Penny | tshirt + jeans

LOFT curvy ankle zip skinnies
Tahari t-shirt (via Marshalls)
Isola Adette sandals (via Hautelook)
Big Buddha wristlet

Sometimes I wonder if I should bother posting photos of my outfits anymore, because they’re basic.

Like, Lauren Conrad in Allure basic. Which by the way, why they hatin’? I love LC’s easy feminine style and if it’s wrong I don’t wanna be right; as I tap out this blog post with a ballet slippers manicure {cough}.

1. milacurly wrote:

Really nice Outfit!

Posted 8.25.14 Reply
  2. That outfit looks wonderful on you. Basic is always the best!

Posted 8.19.14 Reply
  3. pstylespot wrote:

The basic White tee and Blue Jeans look with tan accessories works really well !
    Catch my story at http://www.pstylespot.wordpress.com

Posted 8.7.14 Reply
  4. i have loved your blog for awhile now. i even bought a bag when you had the consignment part of it! basic is great to me. i’m basic and my accounts can handle basic. i have and continue to enjoy your blog, basic or not.

Posted 8.6.14 Reply
  5. cfsmis04 wrote:

Keep posting!!! Everyone needs ideas and reminders about how to play with basics.

Posted 8.6.14 Reply
  6. I love your style! This outfit is amazing :)

Posted 8.4.14 Reply
  7. Carolina E. wrote:

You are doing a great job. I enjoy just seeing your outfits, as well everything thing you post is good!!

Posted 8.3.14 Reply
  8. vestitini wrote:

bella!

Posted 8.3.14 Reply
  9. sirwin17 wrote:

You look so classic though! Keep up with posts like this <3

Posted 8.1.14 Reply
  10. So cute and casual!

Posted 8.1.14 Reply
  11. heyitskb wrote:

I think it looks basically chic! ;) Love the wrist-let and studded sandals. so cute. oh. and those shades! to die.
    Check out my blog :) https://heyitskb.wordpress.com/
    Have a great day!!
    xo

Posted 8.1.14 Reply
  12. Amanda G. wrote:

I love simple and put together looks for the summer. Love those sandals!

Posted 8.1.14 Reply
  13. Grace wrote:

Love it! Classic and simple is always a good idea, especially for a blog post :) I couldn’t believe they called her basic when she tweeted about it. Made me giggle however that you added that last sentence. LC and you are rocking those looks!

Posted 8.1.14 Reply
  14. cefashion wrote:

you should check out our latest blog hope you like

15. Love this outfit!
    Gorgeous!
    Cheers

16. rhiannon wrote:
    Posted 7.31.14 Reply
  17. Simple is almost always better. People can actually relate to these outfits as opposed to wearing something crazy. Basic can be chic and you’re doing it right!

18. ggastevich wrote:

Nothing wrong with being basic, yo. All I pin on Pinterest are t-shirt-jeans combinations…simple casual is in. You look fab!

Love, Gigi
    Dolce and Gabriella

Posted 7.31.14 Reply
    • I feel you; my Pinterest is full of super basic outfits!

19. Who dosen’t like basic stuff :))) love simple outfits

Posted 7.31.14 Reply
  20. Super cute!!! Love it all – your glasses too!

21. MyOwnPace wrote:

LOVE simple looks over loud any day! I’ve thoroughly embraced my once hated elementary school nickname of ‘Sarah Plain & Tall’ ;) Plain=classic

22. maddya wrote:

Love the whole look!!!! Very nice indeed.

Posted 7.31.14 Reply
  23. Isn’t that what the Summer months call for- nice and non-fussy beautiful basics?! Liking the front tuck of your t-shirt into jeans- this is everywhere at the moment!

Posted 7.31.14 Reply
    • “Nice and non-fussy beautiful basics.” <– Yes, to all of this.

Posted 7.31.14 Reply
  24. I love the simple look!

Posted 7.31.14 Reply
  25. Your style is effortless. Love this look! :)

26. varellano wrote:

Can we talk about how awesome Ann Taylor Loft is these days? They have fantastic basics!

Posted 7.31.14 Reply
    • Right?! I’ve been shopping their sales a LOT this summer (especially when they’re an additional 40-50% off).

Posted 7.31.14 Reply
  27. Simple is classy!! I like it!!

New post on my blog!

28. Amy wrote:

you can never go wrong with a simple outfit

Posted 7.31.14 Reply
  29. Love your clean, simple, chic look! It’s very put together — helps that you are so pretty, too!

@keiralennox

• Hey, girl! 👋🏻 We have a handful of these hand-painted face vases available at @lasaterflowers that are perfect for fresh flowers, succulents, or even a catch-all bowl for keys and hair ties. (We all have one of those somewhere in our home; it may as well be cute. 😉) #floraldesign #shopsmall #summerblooms #flashesofdelight
  • I jumped on board with @kendieveryday’s #30x30remix! For the next month, I’ll mix-and-match 30 pieces from my wardrobe into 30 weekday outfits and share them in weekly roundups on the blog.

My first week of remixed outfits + my thoughts on the challenge are in today’s post at keiralennox.com. 👖
#capsulewardrobe #instastyle #ootd
  • Back to work after a relaxing weekend! But with *zero* tan to show for it; I’m never not fully-shaded and SPF’ed, wearing a giant sun hat and some kind of mumu situation on a beach.
☀️😂 👵🏼
  • Found our new favorite beach getaway spot this weekend! 🌴 #lovefl
  • If anyone needs me I’ll be at the...🍹
  • Just when I thought I couldn’t love @rafanatural coconut oil bar soap more, I started using them with these natural fiber ‘soap sacks’ and leveled up.
ICYMI, my latest blog post is a roundup of 10 random things I’m loving right now, inspired by all the great finds on @things.i.bought.and.liked. (And doing my best @mariahlleonard photography impression with this afternoon light.) ✨
Check it out at keiralennox.com.