In the Details: JORD Wood Watch

A Pretty Penny - JORD Ely Wood Watch
{ JORD Ely Series Maple Watch (c/o)}

As I get older and my style gets less fussy, I’m really into the idea of investment statement pieces that get a lot of everyday mileage: a great leather handbag, simple stud earrings, delicate gold necklaces; little details that speak to your style and live with you for years.

Like a really good watch.

JORD contacted me recently about their line of eco-friendly wood watches and kindly offered to send one. I thought the maple Ely series would be a good fit for me: the compact design wouldn’t overpower my wrist, the neutral color would go with just about everything, and the scratch-proof face just might survive the flower shop.

When the watch arrived a few days later, it was love at first sight. It’s incredibly lightweight, making it super comfortable for everyday wear, and the maple finish is really beautiful. It’s a modern take on a classic style, and I’ve worn it every day since.

I accept the Privacy Policy

1. 10.19.14
    miafshaw said:

Reblogged this on miafshaw and commented:
    Love these!

2. 8.7.14

Reblogged this on Henry Craft Jewels and commented:
    Never heard of wood watch before, this one looks really chic and exquisite! It should be more comfortable than wearing metal watches. Love it so much!!

3. 8.6.14
    cfsmis04 said:

Beautiful watch!

4. 8.3.14

This is a fantastic and simple watch. I have one very similar from WeWood, it’s comfortable, sustainable and I get so many comments about it.

5. 8.3.14
    sfn4 said:

Love the simple classic style

6. 8.2.14

Sustainable fashion is definitely something to promote!

7. 8.2.14

Classic, quality pieces always make everything look chic and luxurious! Love the watch, it’s gorgeous! Visit me at http://www.thehedonistavista.wordpress.com for fashion/food/travel and lifestyle – I’m a bit of a newbie so i’d appreciate a follow, if you like what you see, that is! Keep writing! x

8. 8.2.14

Loving this watch! Something different and original! :D
    check out my blog if you like http://christinaviola.com

9. 8.2.14

Oh this is such a nice watch. I have the same mindset when it comes to accessories…I’d rather buy one that is perfect and lasts forever. I especially love wood because of how it feels on the skin. It’s not cold like metal.

Have a wonderful weekend!
    Love, Gigi
    Dolce and Gabriella

10. 8.2.14
    piezloves said:

Love this wood watch!! My boyfriend has a similar concept with phone cases – http://www.mod-case.com. Love your blog by the way! x

11. 8.2.14

Really fond of the neutral and the wood look

12. 8.2.14
    mianpup said:

I am loving this. It is so versatile!

13. 8.2.14

Investing in good quality pieces is totally worth saving up for instead of spending all of your money on things a month or so out will fade, tear, wear out. I took have learned this and now appreciate quality over quantity.

14. 8.1.14

When someone writes an piece of writing he/she maintains the plan of a
    user in his/her brain that how a user can know it. So that’s why this post is amazing.

Thanks!

15. 8.1.14

Totally agree with you on searching for good statement pieces! ;)

16. 8.1.14
    Youtu.be said:

I couldn’t resist commenting. Perfectly written!

17. 8.1.14

This post will help the internet visitors for creating new webpage or even a blog from
    start to end.

18. 8.1.14

Love the watch! And your style.

19. 8.1.14

Loooooove that!

20. 8.1.14

A wood watch! What a great idea! I never heard about that before!

21. 8.1.14