Iced Coffee for Dummies

IMG_3068.JPG

Today’s installment of Ways Pinterest Changed My Life celebrates convenient caffeination with a side of reduced morning frazzle.

Here’s the deal for the easiest iced coffee you’ll ever make, even at your groggiest:

• Brew a strong pot of your favorite coffee.
  • Let the coffee cool a bit, then pour it into ice trays and freeze overnight.
  • In the morning, pop those little java cubes into a portable tumbler, pour your milk of choice over ’em, and go about your business.

Unlike regular ice that waters down your drink and dilutes your buzz, these cubes melt into coffee and more coffee, all the way to the last swig.

Cheers to happier mornings!

1. Bloggers are able to make big money from their blogs.
    The more effort you dedicate to creating a quality product
    that will attract your target audience the better your odds will be of building solid
    relationships with quality affiliates to promote your product.
    The Disc Buddy Delivery System Review – Easiest Way to Sell your Click – Bank Products in DVD and
    CD formats.

Posted 10.16.14 Reply
  2. I always spent my half an hour to read this weblog’s content every day along with a mug of
    coffee.

Posted 9.16.14 Reply
  3. Deangelo wrote:

Howdy exceptional blog! Does running a blog such
    as this take a great deal of work? I have absolutely no
    understanding of programming however I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow, should you have any ideas or tips for
    new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic but I simply wanted to ask.
    Cheers!

Posted 9.10.14 Reply
  4. This is indeed brilliant! Better than the difficult way and mixing all kinds of thing in the blender (poor blender). I will definitely try this!

Posted 9.6.14 Reply
  5. This is borderline genius!
    sequinsocks.com

Posted 9.3.14 Reply
  6. That’s so smart. I’ll have to do it myself!

Posted 8.31.14 Reply
  7. I nominated you for the one lovely blog award!

Posted 8.31.14 Reply
  8. apstroup wrote:

Genius!

Posted 8.31.14 Reply
  9. Oh I really have to try this out! I love iced coffee and if there is a way to make it better, I have to try it :D

Posted 8.30.14 Reply
  10. A2Z Health wrote:

Do you have any video of that? I’d want to find out some additional information.

Posted 8.30.14 Reply
  11. Love this idea! Need to try it.

Posted 8.29.14 Reply
  12. cwhite309 wrote:

Reblogged this on phillyhealthconsult and commented:
    I use a french press and drink half while its hot, place the rest in the fridge and then when I am craving an ice coffee, its ready

Posted 8.29.14 Reply
  13. literally trying this right now! it’s so easy!

Posted 8.28.14 Reply
  14. Wow so simple, yet so smart! I really like this idea, Thanks!

Posted 8.28.14 Reply
  15. The Anon wrote:

I really love your blog, so I nominated you for the World Bloggers Award. Go on my latest post to check it out! :)

Posted 8.27.14 Reply
  16. please can you check out my blog <3

Posted 8.27.14 Reply
  17. Complete Genius!

Posted 8.27.14 Reply
  18. <3 love those mugs!! so cute
    come and check my blog.. would love some feedback http://www.fernandaschoice.com :D <3

Posted 8.26.14 Reply
  19. Reblogged this on A Native Texan's Life in Kansas.

Posted 8.25.14 Reply
  20. I need to try this! ☕️❤️

Posted 8.25.14 Reply
  21. Like the cup,
    Check out my post about how I use coffee for beauty http://stylebymosquito.com/2014/08/21/coffee-is-always-a-good-idea/

Posted 8.25.14 Reply
  22. dfuentes wrote:

Definitely going to try this thank you :)

Posted 8.24.14 Reply
  23. super cute mug!
    following you now, below you can find my blog =)
    -Mireia

Posted 8.24.14 Reply
  24. This is brilliant! So quick and easy!

Posted 8.23.14 Reply
  25. It’s an awesome piece of writing in support of all the web
    viewers; they will take benefit from it I am
    sure.

Posted 8.23.14 Reply
  26. Yum! Iced coffee is one of my major obsessions! I really love your cute jar glass in your picture! Adorable!

Posted 8.23.14 Reply
  27. I’ve nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award! :) Here’s the link: https://gabbyrevamped.wordpress.com/2014/08/23/one-lovely-blog-award/

Posted 8.23.14 Reply
  28. acitywriter wrote:

Hey Keira! I just started following your blog, this looks like an awesome idea :D I looove my iced coffees on summer mornings. To keep my coffee un-distilled I usually use re-freezable plastic ice cubes but this looks more fun! By the way, I just nominated you for a Liebster Award, check out the details on my post: http://theintrepidblondist.wordpress.com/2014/08/22/liebster-awards/
    Looking forward to more posts from you :)

Posted 8.23.14 Reply
  29. I swear by my brunch time coffee..this is such a fun idea. Wow :D

30. Sarah wrote:

OMG you seriously just completed my life. Trying this on Sunday night for Monday morning! We have a Keurig at work and I bought K Cups designed to brew iced coffee but basically it’s a regular K Cup that you brew over ice, as far as I can tell, I was so disappointed!

31. love this idea!!!!

Posted 8.22.14 Reply
  32. I love that I read this just as I was about to brew a pot! You are my ero right now!!!

33. Amy wrote:

so going to have to try this out.

Posted 8.22.14 Reply
  34. Love it! Can’t wait to try this weekend!

Posted 8.22.14 Reply
  35. I published a new article on my blog, go check it out and leave your opinion!! :) x

36. SUCH a great idea!!!! I need to try this ASAP! <3

37. rachelle wrote:

Genius idea, thanks for sharing!

38. Genius!

39. loveh3 wrote:

That is a good idea, and if you want a refresher in the day you can do fruit cubes in water :)

Posted 8.22.14 Reply
  40. Cool idea ! I’ll try this for sure !
    Xoxo
    Michelle

WondersReviews Recently Posted : [Gradient Nails] with Guerlain : Star Dust x Jardins de Bagatelle

41. Smartie pants! :)