The Blues

09/16/2014 20 Comments

The Blues

09/16/2014 20 Comments

IMG_3426.JPG

LOFT chambray tee
LOFT curvy ankle zip skinnies
Brian Atwood flats (via Hautelook)
Lauren Merkin tote (via Hautelook)
JORD Ely maple wood watch (c/o)

Just in case you thought I was bluffing last week when I said I lurve doubled up denim! ;-)

I’m a big fan of LOFT lately; their curvy fit jeans fit me so well, and you can’t beat their basics. I signed up for emails so I get notifications of sales and promotions, and between the storewide fall sales happening lately and the occasional LOFT cash they dole out for every $50 you spend, I just keep going back (and back) for more.

All of their pieces mix so well together; it’s kind of like Garanimals for grown-ups, and I’m all about easy dressing these days.

• signaturebymm 10/17/2014 at 7:20 am

The jeans really suit you and we love the golden watch! :*

• shoeconnection01 09/29/2014 at 11:21 pm

You definitely pull off the double denim! Absolutely love!

• mabelldamiron 09/27/2014 at 12:04 pm

Love it!!

• RumpusBoulevard 09/25/2014 at 10:25 am

I love the color of the blouse. Ii have a fashion blog if you wanna check it out! P.

• splattershare 09/23/2014 at 9:08 am

I love how you style simple pieces! I’ve bought tops and dresses at LOFT before, but never jeans. I’ll definitely check it out now, because curvy is always good!

• hisgirlfriday2014 09/19/2014 at 2:05 pm

You mentioned you are all about easy dressing…have you ever done a clothing capsule before? I just created my fall 2014 clothing capsule and I’ve loved every minute of the experiment. You can read my story here and see my looks at http://his-girl-friday.com/2014/09/18/opening-the-capsule/

• I should try it!! I love this!! You look very cute! Thank you for sharing!

• JPei 09/19/2014 at 2:20 am

I love LOFT! It’s like the younger sister of Anne Taylor :)

• Fashion21 09/18/2014 at 10:12 am

you are so pretty

• varellano 09/18/2014 at 9:34 am

That top is awesome. I need to start doubling up on denim…

• Amy Fashion Blog 09/18/2014 at 8:02 am

you look great

• sicylia 09/18/2014 at 3:36 am

Loved the bag, though! ;)

• Stephanie (AStyleOfHerOwnBlog) 09/17/2014 at 7:51 pm

I love LOFT! I have those jeans in a dark wash and white and I practically live in them :)

• colleenthebrave 09/17/2014 at 6:43 pm

love the shirt!

• WAiSTEDD 09/17/2014 at 5:47 pm

Love the shirt and the shoes!

• ritzythreads 09/17/2014 at 3:30 pm

THOSE SHOES. I almost bought the exact pair and am really regretting that I didn’t.. But love the way you styled this look!

• Lynn Tabbara (@LeenTabbara) 09/17/2014 at 2:04 pm

They look beautiful on you!!!<3

Le Journal de Leen

• Mel 09/17/2014 at 1:39 pm

Cute! Love your shoes
    Mel

• lonestarlauren 09/17/2014 at 1:00 pm

I just bought this top yesterday online! This look just made me even more excited to receive it, looks great on you!

• keiralennox 09/17/2014 at 1:03 pm

Aww, thanks! You’re going to love it!