The Blues

IMG_3426.JPG

LOFT chambray tee
LOFT curvy ankle zip skinnies
Brian Atwood flats (via Hautelook)
Lauren Merkin tote (via Hautelook)
JORD Ely maple wood watch (c/o)

Just in case you thought I was bluffing last week when I said I lurve doubled up denim! ;-)

I’m a big fan of LOFT lately; their curvy fit jeans fit me so well, and you can’t beat their basics. I signed up for emails so I get notifications of sales and promotions, and between the storewide fall sales happening lately and the occasional LOFT cash they dole out for every $50 you spend, I just keep going back (and back) for more.

All of their pieces mix so well together; it’s kind of like Garanimals for grown-ups, and I’m all about easy dressing these days.

1. The jeans really suit you and we love the golden watch! :*

Posted 10.17.14 Reply
  2. You definitely pull off the double denim! Absolutely love!

Posted 9.29.14 Reply
  3. Love it!!

Posted 9.27.14 Reply
  4. I love the color of the blouse. Ii have a fashion blog if you wanna check it out! P.

Posted 9.25.14 Reply
  5. I love how you style simple pieces! I’ve bought tops and dresses at LOFT before, but never jeans. I’ll definitely check it out now, because curvy is always good!

Posted 9.23.14 Reply
  6. You mentioned you are all about easy dressing…have you ever done a clothing capsule before? I just created my fall 2014 clothing capsule and I’ve loved every minute of the experiment. You can read my story here and see my looks at http://his-girl-friday.com/2014/09/18/opening-the-capsule/

Posted 9.19.14 Reply
  7. I should try it!! I love this!! You look very cute! Thank you for sharing!

Posted 9.19.14 Reply
  8. JPei wrote:

I love LOFT! It’s like the younger sister of Anne Taylor :)

Posted 9.19.14 Reply
  9. Fashion21 wrote:

you are so pretty

Posted 9.18.14 Reply
  10. varellano wrote:

That top is awesome. I need to start doubling up on denim…

Posted 9.18.14 Reply
  11. you look great

Posted 9.18.14 Reply
  12. sicylia wrote:

Loved the bag, though! ;)

Posted 9.18.14 Reply
  13. I love LOFT! I have those jeans in a dark wash and white and I practically live in them :)

Posted 9.17.14 Reply
  14. love the shirt!

Posted 9.17.14 Reply
  15. WAiSTEDD wrote:

Love the shirt and the shoes!

Posted 9.17.14 Reply
  16. THOSE SHOES. I almost bought the exact pair and am really regretting that I didn’t.. But love the way you styled this look!

Posted 9.17.14 Reply
  17. They look beautiful on you!!!<3

Le Journal de Leen

Posted 9.17.14 Reply
  18. Mel wrote:

Cute! Love your shoes
    Mel

Posted 9.17.14 Reply
  19. I just bought this top yesterday online! This look just made me even more excited to receive it, looks great on you!

Posted 9.17.14 Reply
    • Aww, thanks! You’re going to love it!

Posted 9.17.14 Reply

@keiralennox

• The only thing that would’ve made this @bonappetitmag ‘white pesto pasta’ better is if @lallimusic was in my kitchen when I made it. (I re-watched her video as I prepped, which was the next best thing.) Guys, I cannot overstate the seriousness of my obsession with the @bonappetitmag YouTube channel. Most of my bookmarks on my phone are videos of recipes I want to try, and I’m slowly making my way through ‘em; kind of like ‘Julie & Julia’ but with fewer live lobsters and a little less butter.
#pastagram #bonappetit #carbcoma
  • Spotted this pretty blooming bush on our evening walk through the neighborhood.
Doak got a little *too* close to the smell the flowers. 🤣
  • In today’s edition of #sundaybaking, I took on @bonappetitmag’s ‘best chocolate chip cookies’. I watched the video first — if you’re not following the @bonappetitmag YouTube channel, get on it! — then used the recipe from BA’s website to guide me through it.
Crispy edges + a chewy center + brown butter + giant chunks of 70% dark chocolate = a pretty perfect cookie. 🍪
@moroccochris - I salute you.
#chocolatechipcookies #bonappetit
  • Clearance vase jackpot at @pier1 this weekend. There are so many great colors and textures in all shapes and sizes from $10-30 with an extra 25% off. ⁣
This was the ultimate test of self-control for me...⁣
I bought 5.
  • Saturday errand style f/ two #styleonabudget favorites from last summer that are still going strong: this gingham ruffle cami I found on a clearance rack at @target + a rattan circle bag I bought for around $25 on @amazon.
I’m killing the cost-per-wear game with these two. 😏 #whatiwore #ootd #summerstyle #stylefiles
  • 🍑