Oh hey, it’s fall!

Hi 23rd day of September!

I’ve peeped you on my calendar at least a dozen times over the last several months in an effort to keep a mental note of the inaugural day of Autumn. And then you just kind of came and went, and I durn near missed you!

Thank goodness for style blogs, or it might have blown right by me. Bee-tee-dubs, Kendi’s outfit today is basically how I plan to dress all fall; in fact I happened to wear something super similar today with this LOFT utility blouse, which I bought in every color during their last pre-season sale. Note to self: Add “stockpiling the same article of clothing in every available shade” to the list of Ways I’m Becoming My Mother.

There were no pumpkin lattes to commemorate the first day of fall — seriously, you guys, they’re just chemical cocktails; make them at home instead — and I’m not even thinking about boots and scarves yet. We’re making the transition at the flower shop with lots of sunflowers and burlap and such (and loving it) but I haven’t even done my windows yet, so I already feel behind… I’m excited for the season, I just can’t believe it’s, like, here.

You have pretty big shoes to fill, fall. Summer was all kinds of wonderful, and she’ll be tough to beat.

Now Florida, can we get under 90 degrees?

1. Posted 10.4.14 Reply
  2. Samantha wrote:

Such a great arrangement! I am writing a fall house warming blog post and I think I will mention this! Gorgeous!

Posted 9.30.14 Reply
  3. Such a cute post! Love your site! Xo, Courtney

Posted 9.28.14 Reply
  4. katiehigg wrote:

We’ve been having some glorious fall weather here in N. FL. I guess central FL didn’t get the memo. :)

Posted 9.25.14 Reply
  5. Guys visit my blog and comment my last post about Em Watson http://t.co/cRvT5J2Xoy thanks a lot :)

Sorry for this comment, I need to publicize my new blog somehow. Some advices for a new blogger? I’m a big fan anyway :)

Posted 9.25.14 Reply
  6. beautiful flowers (:

xx Anja http://www.modaelingua.wordpress.com

Posted 9.24.14 Reply
  7. It’s such a classy daytime look and you could get really autumnal with the colours. I can’t immagine having a warm Autumn/Fall, part of the fun is the weather cooling down and the nights drawing in sooner…. Saying that, it’s still pretty sunny and mild over hear.

Posted 9.24.14 Reply
  8. Love those flower arrangements!

Posted 9.24.14 Reply
  9. I mistakenly wore a scarf yesterday…and boots last week. It’s just not quite cool enough yet. But what ELSE do you wear in this in-between weather? My wardrobe is so confused….Ha! And I agree about making your own latte’s at home ;)

• jillhpohl wrote:

I never thought about it…is the Pumpkin Spice Latte really that unhealthy? I guess it’s a lot of chemicals?

Jill Pohl
      visionsofjillhanna.com

Posted 9.24.14 Reply
      • Here’s a link to an article that’s been going around on Facebook. I figured this is the best way to tell you and let you decide ;) Everyone has a different perspective. Some are going to drink it anyway and don’t really care about the effects. I personally have given it up and I’m rather sad about it. However, it’s an extra $4 in my pocket :) http://foodbabe.com/2014/08/25/starbucks-pumpkin-spice-latte/

Posted 9.24.14 Reply
        • I read that article and it was disgusting. I have also stopped ordering the PSL and enjoy the extra money I have in my wallet :)

Posted 9.28.14 Reply
        • jillhpohl wrote:

Oh man! Thanks for sharing this. I guess I will be making my own PSL’s!

Posted 10.1.14 Reply
  10. I love fall so much, and couldn’t wait for it to finally come! So happy it’s here, and the leaves are turning orange once again, it’s the best time of year!

11. Happy Fall

Posted 9.24.14 Reply
  12. We don’t have fall here in Nigeria or in my native Australia. I got a text yesterday from the local Mango store announcing the arrival of their winter stock. I’m wondering how they sell it, given that it’s been very hot and stormy in Lagos all week. I’m looking forward to seeing the fall in a few weeks, when we go the US for a few days. Thank you for the reminder!

Posted 9.24.14 Reply
  13. I love autumn and all the gorgeous fashions that are around for this season!

14. Katie Kuo wrote:

Gorgeous flowers!

15. Anas Azhar wrote:

Reblogged this on JoUrnal to sUccess and commented:
    hmm, felling it

16. jillhpohl wrote:

I didn’t even realize today was the first day of fall! But I could tell by the gentle breeze when I walked my dogs, and even in the way the sun shined. I also started to crave pumpkin spice everything!

Jill
    visionsofjillhanna.com

Posted 9.23.14 Reply

@keiralennox

• Hey, girl! 👋🏻 We have a handful of these hand-painted face vases available at @lasaterflowers that are perfect for fresh flowers, succulents, or even a catch-all bowl for keys and hair ties. (We all have one of those somewhere in our home; it may as well be cute. 😉) #floraldesign #shopsmall #summerblooms #flashesofdelight
  • I jumped on board with @kendieveryday’s #30x30remix! For the next month, I’ll mix-and-match 30 pieces from my wardrobe into 30 weekday outfits and share them in weekly roundups on the blog.

My first week of remixed outfits + my thoughts on the challenge are in today’s post at keiralennox.com. 👖
#capsulewardrobe #instastyle #ootd
  • Back to work after a relaxing weekend! But with *zero* tan to show for it; I’m never not fully-shaded and SPF’ed, wearing a giant sun hat and some kind of mumu situation on a beach.
☀️😂 👵🏼
  • Found our new favorite beach getaway spot this weekend! 🌴 #lovefl
  • If anyone needs me I’ll be at the...🍹
  • Just when I thought I couldn’t love @rafanatural coconut oil bar soap more, I started using them with these natural fiber ‘soap sacks’ and leveled up.
ICYMI, my latest blog post is a roundup of 10 random things I’m loving right now, inspired by all the great finds on @things.i.bought.and.liked. (And doing my best @mariahlleonard photography impression with this afternoon light.) ✨
Check it out at keiralennox.com.