1. erenee311 wrote:

I love the color of the sweater! This outfit is great

Posted 12.9.14 Reply
  2. Heather wrote:

So simple and chic

Heather

Posted 12.8.14 Reply
  3. asallows wrote:

These look so comfy! Also, those bracelets are amazing. Great colours!

Posted 12.8.14 Reply
  4. lovely outfit

Posted 12.8.14 Reply
  5. Anonymous wrote:

lovely outfit

Posted 12.8.14 Reply
  6. Erin E. wrote:

Love the leggings! I haven’t set foot in Walmart in YEARS, but I might have to run in for a pair of those.

Posted 12.8.14 Reply
  7. I really love your accessories, nice combination :)

mytrendytales.wordpress.com

Posted 12.8.14 Reply
  8. Like it! Keeping it simple is sometimes more than doing or trying to much!

queenyenrose.wordpress.com

Posted 12.8.14 Reply
  9. KatWalkSF wrote:

Leggings cure everything! Love this look!
    -Kat

Posted 12.8.14 Reply
  10. What did we do before leggings????

Posted 12.7.14 Reply
  11. miafshaw wrote:

Reblogged this on miafshaw.

Posted 12.7.14 Reply
  12. Carolina E. wrote:

Love your outfit and bag!! Really enjoy your blog.

Posted 12.7.14 Reply

@keiralennox

• Hey, girl! 👋🏻 We have a handful of these hand-painted face vases available at @lasaterflowers that are perfect for fresh flowers, succulents, or even a catch-all bowl for keys and hair ties. (We all have one of those somewhere in our home; it may as well be cute. 😉) #floraldesign #shopsmall #summerblooms #flashesofdelight
  • I jumped on board with @kendieveryday’s #30x30remix! For the next month, I’ll mix-and-match 30 pieces from my wardrobe into 30 weekday outfits and share them in weekly roundups on the blog.

My first week of remixed outfits + my thoughts on the challenge are in today’s post at keiralennox.com. 👖
#capsulewardrobe #instastyle #ootd
  • Back to work after a relaxing weekend! But with *zero* tan to show for it; I’m never not fully-shaded and SPF’ed, wearing a giant sun hat and some kind of mumu situation on a beach.
☀️😂 👵🏼
  • Found our new favorite beach getaway spot this weekend! 🌴 #lovefl
  • If anyone needs me I’ll be at the...🍹
  • Just when I thought I couldn’t love @rafanatural coconut oil bar soap more, I started using them with these natural fiber ‘soap sacks’ and leveled up.
ICYMI, my latest blog post is a roundup of 10 random things I’m loving right now, inspired by all the great finds on @things.i.bought.and.liked. (And doing my best @mariahlleonard photography impression with this afternoon light.) ✨
Check it out at keiralennox.com.