#OOTD: Black & Tan

A Pretty Penny OOTD Black and Tan
{ hi-low cashmere blend sweater from Marshall’s; AE hi-rise skinny jeans; Vince Camuto Colby drawstring bag; DV Dolce Vita suede booties (m.marie last winter, SIMILAR STYLE) }

If you’re starting the winter with a sweater deficit, I recommend a trip to Marshall’s. They have a great selection of cashmere blends and merino wools for the holiday, with lots of styles priced from $30 to $50.

Dear Santa, please bring me a stack of cozy sweaters and chunky knits for Christmas!

1. Anonymous wrote:

please you can visit my wordpress? the name is : The Pearl

Posted 1.3.15 Reply
  2. Love the bag and boots!

Posted 1.3.15 Reply
  3. I love this look!

Posted 1.2.15 Reply
  4. Great look! love the watch

Posted 12.22.14 Reply
  5. I’m really loving the bag!

Posted 12.22.14 Reply
  6. Hi. Visit leamelissa.wordpress.com Thank you :)

Posted 12.22.14 Reply
  7. Loving the bag!

Posted 12.18.14 Reply
  8. I just went and i swear i almost lost it haha love it

Posted 12.18.14 Reply
  9. love cashmere! that tan colour is my current fave :)

Posted 12.17.14 Reply
  10. Love it!! TJ Maxx and Marshall’s are the best. I’ve found so many cozy sweaters there.

-Jamie

Posted 12.17.14 Reply
  11. Love this look!
    Annie xx

Posted 12.17.14 Reply
  12. rrae1 wrote:

Great bag!

Posted 12.17.14 Reply
  13. Asa wrote:

I can’t believe you found such a nice sweater from Marshall’s. So cute love the entire look!

Posted 12.16.14 Reply
  14. Mel wrote:
    Posted 12.16.14 Reply
  15. Erin E. wrote:

I coukd never have too many sweaters! Love this one – it’s so versatile!

Posted 12.16.14 Reply
  16. atdorsia wrote:

Love this! The sweater is so cute–for some reason, both Marshall’s near me look more like thrift stores as far as the clothes are concerned (and not the fun, find-a-great-gem thrift stores).

Posted 12.16.14 Reply
  17. got to love finding a great sweater at a great price

Posted 12.16.14 Reply
  18. I love this! It’s simple and cute :)

Posted 12.16.14 Reply
  19. I love Marshall’s and Tjmaxx!

Posted 12.16.14 Reply
  20. Courtney wrote:

Love it. I need to go to Marshall’s and stock up!

Posted 12.16.14 Reply

@keiralennox

• Our blooming crepe myrtle + pink sunset skies. 💕
She was just a little baby tree when we planted her by our front window 13 summers ago, and now she’s as tall as the roof! #crepemyrtle #ihavethisthingwithpink #acolorstory #summernights
  • To file under Unexpected Wardrobe Staples: a snake print duster; I found this one at @topbuttons last month and put it in my #30x30remix as a wildcard. I wore it for the first time yesterday, and now I’m totally on-board the kimono/duster/light-and-easy-layering-layering-piece train! #ootd #instastyle #whatiwore #shoplocal
  • Hey, girl! 👋🏻 We have a handful of these hand-painted face vases available at @lasaterflowers that are perfect for fresh flowers, succulents, or even a catch-all bowl for keys and hair ties. (We all have one of those somewhere in our home; it may as well be cute. 😉) #floraldesign #shopsmall #summerblooms #flashesofdelight
  • I jumped on board with @kendieveryday’s #30x30remix! For the next month, I’ll mix-and-match 30 pieces from my wardrobe into 30 weekday outfits and share them in weekly roundups on the blog.

My first week of remixed outfits + my thoughts on the challenge are in today’s post at keiralennox.com. 👖
#capsulewardrobe #instastyle #ootd
  • Back to work after a relaxing weekend! But with *zero* tan to show for it; I’m never not fully-shaded and SPF’ed, wearing a giant sun hat and some kind of mumu situation on a beach.
☀️😂 👵🏼