#OOTD: And the Cocoon Obsession Continues

image

This is what I wore on Christmas day: stretchy leggings, roomy blouse, and a cocoon sweater that feels like being wrapped in a blanket. Perfect for post-festivities napping.

You know how I feel about cocoon sweaters

Wearing:

SIMILAR sweater from Neiman Marcus Last Call
Faded Glory ponte leggings (Walmart)
Kork-Ease Lena boots (Hautelook)
Nixon Time Teller acetate watch
Bourbon & Boweties bracelets
Hobo “Lauren” clutch wallet

1. Claire wrote:

Dear Keira,
    Those boots are adorable. I’ve been eyeing a pair on ebay. I usually rely on reviews before purchasing shoes. However, since these are from a past season it’s hard to find reviews. Would you be willing to tell me what you think of the shoes? Are they comfortable? More comfortable than the usual heeled boots? Or just average comfort?
    Thanks so much!

Posted 11.18.15 Reply
  2. I love your simple photographs. It’s about the outfit, not about how many different poses you can make! :)

Posted 1.16.15 Reply
  3. I positively adore those boots!

Somethingsbright.wordpress.com

Posted 1.7.15 Reply
  4. Reblogged this on fashioncampo's Blog and commented:
    Very nice

Posted 1.7.15 Reply
  5. love that camel color boot with black – new fave combo

Posted 1.1.15 Reply
  6. Laura Shaw wrote:

Boots & sweater are gorgeous! I love sweaters like that!
    xo, Laura
    laurasbestlife.com

Posted 1.1.15 Reply
  7. VitaSun wrote:

Those shoes! Wow! The whole outfit looks great! :)

Posted 1.1.15 Reply
  8. Melissa wrote:

Oh I love your sweater! Cute and comfy pieces like those are always a closet essential.

Love, M

Posted 1.1.15 Reply
  9. Beautiful sweater! Love the colour as well – looks so cozy!

viewfromaboveandbelow.wordpress.com

Posted 1.1.15 Reply
  10. asallows wrote:

I love this cocoon sweater! Great colour, and it’s so warm and cozy.

Posted 1.1.15 Reply
  11. I love the boots!!! :D

Posted 1.1.15 Reply
  12. Happy New Year

Posted 1.1.15 Reply
  13. I am in love with your bracelet. Cocoon sweaters are the bomb, they are so cozy! And your leggings are from Walmart? I must pick up a pair!

Posted 1.1.15 Reply
  14. Mel wrote:
    Posted 1.1.15 Reply
  15. alecandy wrote:

Love the clutch wallet!

Posted 1.1.15 Reply

@keiralennox

• Hey, girl! 👋🏻 We have a handful of these hand-painted face vases available at @lasaterflowers that are perfect for fresh flowers, succulents, or even a catch-all bowl for keys and hair ties. (We all have one of those somewhere in our home; it may as well be cute. 😉) #floraldesign #shopsmall #summerblooms #flashesofdelight
  • I jumped on board with @kendieveryday’s #30x30remix! For the next month, I’ll mix-and-match 30 pieces from my wardrobe into 30 weekday outfits and share them in weekly roundups on the blog.

My first week of remixed outfits + my thoughts on the challenge are in today’s post at keiralennox.com. 👖
#capsulewardrobe #instastyle #ootd
  • Back to work after a relaxing weekend! But with *zero* tan to show for it; I’m never not fully-shaded and SPF’ed, wearing a giant sun hat and some kind of mumu situation on a beach.
☀️😂 👵🏼
  • Found our new favorite beach getaway spot this weekend! 🌴 #lovefl
  • If anyone needs me I’ll be at the...🍹
  • Just when I thought I couldn’t love @rafanatural coconut oil bar soap more, I started using them with these natural fiber ‘soap sacks’ and leveled up.
ICYMI, my latest blog post is a roundup of 10 random things I’m loving right now, inspired by all the great finds on @things.i.bought.and.liked. (And doing my best @mariahlleonard photography impression with this afternoon light.) ✨
Check it out at keiralennox.com.