#OOTD: And the Cocoon Obsession Continues

image

This is what I wore on Christmas day: stretchy leggings, roomy blouse, and a cocoon sweater that feels like being wrapped in a blanket. Perfect for post-festivities napping.

You know how I feel about cocoon sweaters

Wearing:

SIMILAR sweater from Neiman Marcus Last Call
Faded Glory ponte leggings (Walmart)
Kork-Ease Lena boots (Hautelook)
Nixon Time Teller acetate watch
Bourbon & Boweties bracelets
Hobo “Lauren” clutch wallet

1. Claire wrote:

Dear Keira,
    Those boots are adorable. I’ve been eyeing a pair on ebay. I usually rely on reviews before purchasing shoes. However, since these are from a past season it’s hard to find reviews. Would you be willing to tell me what you think of the shoes? Are they comfortable? More comfortable than the usual heeled boots? Or just average comfort?
    Thanks so much!

Posted 11.18.15 Reply
  2. I love your simple photographs. It’s about the outfit, not about how many different poses you can make! :)

Posted 1.16.15 Reply
  3. I positively adore those boots!

Somethingsbright.wordpress.com

Posted 1.7.15 Reply
  4. Reblogged this on fashioncampo's Blog and commented:
    Very nice

Posted 1.7.15 Reply
  5. love that camel color boot with black – new fave combo

Posted 1.1.15 Reply
  6. Laura Shaw wrote:

Boots & sweater are gorgeous! I love sweaters like that!
    xo, Laura
    laurasbestlife.com

Posted 1.1.15 Reply
  7. VitaSun wrote:

Those shoes! Wow! The whole outfit looks great! :)

Posted 1.1.15 Reply
  8. Melissa wrote:

Oh I love your sweater! Cute and comfy pieces like those are always a closet essential.

Love, M

Posted 1.1.15 Reply
  9. Beautiful sweater! Love the colour as well – looks so cozy!

viewfromaboveandbelow.wordpress.com

Posted 1.1.15 Reply
  10. asallows wrote:

I love this cocoon sweater! Great colour, and it’s so warm and cozy.

Posted 1.1.15 Reply
  11. I love the boots!!! :D

Posted 1.1.15 Reply
  12. Happy New Year

Posted 1.1.15 Reply
  13. I am in love with your bracelet. Cocoon sweaters are the bomb, they are so cozy! And your leggings are from Walmart? I must pick up a pair!

Posted 1.1.15 Reply
  14. Mel wrote:
    Posted 1.1.15 Reply
  15. alecandy wrote:

Love the clutch wallet!

Posted 1.1.15 Reply

@keiralennox

• The only thing that would’ve made this @bonappetitmag ‘white pesto pasta’ better is if @lallimusic was in my kitchen when I made it. (I re-watched her video as I prepped, which was the next best thing.) Guys, I cannot overstate the seriousness of my obsession with the @bonappetitmag YouTube channel. Most of my bookmarks on my phone are videos of recipes I want to try, and I’m slowly making my way through ‘em; kind of like ‘Julie & Julia’ but with fewer live lobsters and a little less butter.
#pastagram #bonappetit #carbcoma
  • Spotted this pretty blooming bush on our evening walk through the neighborhood.
Doak got a little *too* close to the smell the flowers. 🤣
  • In today’s edition of #sundaybaking, I took on @bonappetitmag’s ‘best chocolate chip cookies’. I watched the video first — if you’re not following the @bonappetitmag YouTube channel, get on it! — then used the recipe from BA’s website to guide me through it.
Crispy edges + a chewy center + brown butter + giant chunks of 70% dark chocolate = a pretty perfect cookie. 🍪
@moroccochris - I salute you.
#chocolatechipcookies #bonappetit
  • Clearance vase jackpot at @pier1 this weekend. There are so many great colors and textures in all shapes and sizes from $10-30 with an extra 25% off. ⁣
This was the ultimate test of self-control for me...⁣
I bought 5.
  • Saturday errand style f/ two #styleonabudget favorites from last summer that are still going strong: this gingham ruffle cami I found on a clearance rack at @target + a rattan circle bag I bought for around $25 on @amazon.
I’m killing the cost-per-wear game with these two. 😏 #whatiwore #ootd #summerstyle #stylefiles
  • 🍑