#OOTD: And the Cocoon Obsession Continues

01/01/2015 17 Comments

#OOTD: And the Cocoon Obsession Continues

01/01/2015 17 Comments

image

This is what I wore on Christmas day: stretchy leggings, roomy blouse, and a cocoon sweater that feels like being wrapped in a blanket. Perfect for post-festivities napping.

You know how I feel about cocoon sweaters

Wearing:

SIMILAR sweater from Neiman Marcus Last Call
Faded Glory ponte leggings (Walmart)
Kork-Ease Lena boots (Hautelook)
Nixon Time Teller acetate watch
Bourbon & Boweties bracelets
Hobo “Lauren” clutch wallet

• Claire 11/18/2015 at 4:23 pm

Dear Keira,
    Those boots are adorable. I’ve been eyeing a pair on ebay. I usually rely on reviews before purchasing shoes. However, since these are from a past season it’s hard to find reviews. Would you be willing to tell me what you think of the shoes? Are they comfortable? More comfortable than the usual heeled boots? Or just average comfort?
    Thanks so much!

• […] Boyfriend-Fit and Cocoon Sweaters – The perfect layering piece over all of the above. I’m all about the oversized 90’s […]

• kirkstanovich 01/16/2015 at 12:47 am

I love your simple photographs. It’s about the outfit, not about how many different poses you can make! :)

• SamanthaBright 01/07/2015 at 8:33 am

I positively adore those boots!

Somethingsbright.wordpress.com

• fashioncampo 01/07/2015 at 8:31 am

Reblogged this on fashioncampo's Blog and commented:
    Very nice

• dayinmydreams 01/01/2015 at 6:35 pm

love that camel color boot with black – new fave combo

• Laura Shaw 01/01/2015 at 6:20 pm

Boots & sweater are gorgeous! I love sweaters like that!
    xo, Laura
    laurasbestlife.com

• VitaSun 01/01/2015 at 4:25 pm

Those shoes! Wow! The whole outfit looks great! :)

• Melissa 01/01/2015 at 4:09 pm

Oh I love your sweater! Cute and comfy pieces like those are always a closet essential.

Love, M

• View From Above and Below 01/01/2015 at 1:39 pm

Beautiful sweater! Love the colour as well – looks so cozy!

viewfromaboveandbelow.wordpress.com

• asallows 01/01/2015 at 1:12 pm

I love this cocoon sweater! Great colour, and it’s so warm and cozy.

• Into The August Red 01/01/2015 at 1:02 pm

I love the boots!!! :D

• Amy Fashion Blog 01/01/2015 at 12:31 pm

Happy New Year

• Christie Wang 01/01/2015 at 11:56 am

I am in love with your bracelet. Cocoon sweaters are the bomb, they are so cozy! And your leggings are from Walmart? I must pick up a pair!

• Mel 01/01/2015 at 10:59 am