#OOTD: Baby, it’s cold outside!

2015/01/img_5749.jpgOkay, before you get all snarky about winter weather in Florida, let me just tell you, it’s a damp cold, y’all. ;-)

I ordered a few pairs of American Eagle hi-rise jeggings when they were on sale after Christmas and all my jeans were too tight from a month of sugar binging. I love AE jeans for work; they’re comfortable and fit me well, but, most important, they’re inexpensive. A flower shop is no place for designer denim, unless you’re into lily pollen stains, bleach splatters, and spray paint drips.

A note about these jeggings: they’re soft and stretchy, but they’re cut pretty straight through the hips. Order up a size if you’re curvy.

Wearing:
AE dark wash hi-rise skinny jeggings
B.B. Dakota sweater (m.marie)
Nine West ‘Noriko’ boots (Hautelook)

I accept the Privacy Policy

1. 1.16.15

love love

2. 1.16.15
    Raman said:

Lovely blog you have got there… and this outfit is cute ,specially the boots… :) You’ve got a new follower… :))
    Love
    Raman

3. 1.14.15

Love, love the boots!

• 1.15.15

Thanks! They’re as comfy as they are cute, which is always a win in my book. ;)

4. 1.12.15
    Melissa said:

Jeggings are great for cold weather. I love that they are stretchy and comfortable with my softest and warmest sweater.
    Cute outfit!

Love,M.

5. 1.10.15

Cute! :)

6. 1.10.15
    jane55515 said:

Reblogged this on My Blog. Horny Waves.

7. 1.9.15

I had a pair of high rise jeggings from AE as well, I wore them until they ripped! I’m on the same boat though, trying to lose the Christmas weight I gained from all those goodies. Love the outfit though, it’s gorgeous!

8. 1.9.15
    Amanda said:

i love the jeggings!

9. 1.9.15

I absolutely love those boots, there legit everything! <3

10. 1.9.15

The boots are definitely my favorite part of that outfit :) . Does anyone know the best brand for knee boots?

• 1.9.15

Charlotte Russe has really cute ones and there made really well! Plus there inexpensive.

• 1.9.15

Or if you’re looking for a brand that’s a little nicer (while still not being crazy expensive) Madden girl does a good job!

11. 1.9.15
    Carolina E. said:

Love the boots !!

12. 1.9.15
    Mel said:

Pretty sweater and boots!

13. 1.9.15

great and perfect look for the winter!! love the boots and watch :)

14. 1.9.15

You say to go up a size if yiur cuvry, im usually an 18, so would the 18 b too small??

15. 1.9.15

Perfect boots for the cold weather in London!

16. 1.9.15

Reblogged this on Fashion Review and commented:
    Perfect boots for the cold weather in London!

17. 1.9.15

Great OOTD! Just the basics but super chic! :)

April of: https://beybiapril.wordpress.com
    Instagram: @beybiapril

18. 1.9.15

Huge fan of the A.E jeggings! They’re so comfy and a great price! Cute outfit! Wishin’ I was down in florida right now, its currently 12 degrees here in Boston ;)

19. 1.9.15

SUPER cute!

20. 1.9.15

I love my AE jeans and jeggings! And I feel you about the cold- although in the snowing 0 degree Boston weather… I would have to argue things are a bitttt more brutal ;)

21. 1.9.15
    Elizabeth said:

This looks great on you! Those boots are BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for tip on those AE jeggings – I see they have a short length, woohoo!

22. 1.9.15

I looveee that bag! So versatile.
    xx

-Mikayla

23. 1.9.15

stay warm

24. 1.9.15
    Stephi said:

keep warm Keira :) It was -22 yesterday and I had two pairs of pants on at the shop hihi

25. 1.9.15

I feel you about the cold! I always say I like the cold and then when it gets here I don’t really know what to do with it! I’m discovering layers are my friend :)

26. 1.9.15
    nyrmirez said:

Great outfit! Sometime dressing for the cold can be a bit of a challenge, and you did a great job!

27. 1.9.15

I love this
    Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

28. 1.9.15

Love jeggings from AE! Wish I would of snagged a few pair after Christmas too! And I know what you mean about winter weather, us Texans are the same way. ;)