#OOTD: Easy Like Monday Morning?

01/12/2015 29 Comments

#OOTD: Easy Like Monday Morning?

01/12/2015 29 Comments

2015/01/img_5827.jpgI really wanted to wear sweatpants to work this morning, but I went for item #2 on The List of Least Professional But Most Comfortable Wardrobe Favorites: my relaxed-fit distressed boyfriend jeans.

Wearing:

Blank Denim Galaxy Jeans
Olive & Oak tee
Nine West sandals & Lauren Merkin leather tote (Hautelook)

• […] #OOTD: Easy Like Monday Morning? […]

• […] #OOTD: Easy Like Monday Morning? […]

• marielfernandes 01/17/2015 at 2:48 pm

Nice!

• […] #OOTD: Easy Like Monday Morning? […]

• liebe was ist 01/17/2015 at 7:05 am

stripes are always one of the best options … you can dress up and/ or down with wearing a blazer on top or just sneakers <3

• Linda H 01/15/2015 at 7:40 am

I say if you’re going to be giving your brain and body a work out at work then by all means be as comfortable and stylish as possible haha! I just love striped shirts. They give that effortless touch of Parisian chic to any business day. :)

The Little World of Linda | http://www.applemeeko.wordpress.com

• life by ksubi 01/13/2015 at 6:52 pm

very cute

• Samantha 01/13/2015 at 5:32 pm

Loving this look and loving that you can wear it to work!

• basicbeauties 01/13/2015 at 2:43 pm

Love this!

• Woman behind the Lippi 01/13/2015 at 11:48 am

On you look really nice, so “relaxed”, so “natural”. Hmmm I don’t feel jeans, I don’t know but it is something which I don’t find myself…comfortable. But never-mind, you look great and I love your posting!

• Liv Sewell 01/13/2015 at 6:53 am

Love this look – loooove boyfriend jeans x

• Mel 01/12/2015 at 7:25 pm
  • Christie Wang 01/12/2015 at 5:57 pm

I love those jeans! Boyfriend jeans are a lifesaver for those “I want to wear sweatpants” days!

• AllCreativeAspirations 01/12/2015 at 3:55 pm

First of all, I love the title. Secondly, your outfit is fantastic! :)

• Sandrine 01/12/2015 at 2:45 pm

Love it as usual! :) xx

• paolamodugno 01/12/2015 at 2:19 pm

Beautiful outfit :)

• Beth Dahleen 01/12/2015 at 1:44 pm

Comfy and cute! I love the title ;) The bag is super cute, too!

• Amy Fashion Blog 01/12/2015 at 1:33 pm

cute and casual

• Morgan Etoile 01/12/2015 at 1:27 pm

Very cute outfit and perfect for a relaxed Monday! I really love those shoes with the bf jeans. :)

• KaSonndra Leigh 01/12/2015 at 12:52 pm

Oh boy. This outfit makes me ache for an early spring here in North Carolina, although we haven’t really had that bad of a winter yet (knocking on fake wood). I always enjoy seeing what you come up with. Thx for sharing.

• therealjlow 01/12/2015 at 12:12 pm

I second the sweatpants idea!! I went for super stretchy skinny jeans instead however if it wasn’t for the fact that my bf jeans are a little short in the leg for wet winter days in the UK I would have been wearing mine along with you! :) loving that shirt also! x

• KatWalkSF 01/12/2015 at 11:06 am

Love Love Love a BF jean!
    -Kat

• rhiannon 01/12/2015 at 10:59 am
  • britt kingery 01/12/2015 at 10:30 am

I am eternally jealous of your winter footwear. As a sufferer of cold feet (literally, not as in having second thoughts), winter is not a great time for my tootsies. Suddenly the need to wear open toe shoes seems like a very legitimate reason to pick up and move to a warmer climate. ☺

Also, love the jeans – don’t find them unprofessional at all!

• Keira Lennox 01/12/2015 at 10:37 am

Thanks Britt! The high is 79 in central Florida today, and it was 40 last Friday. Our winter is very confusing!

• Quotidien Rachael 01/12/2015 at 10:27 am

Gotta love boyfriend jeans.

• Cindy Wong Official 01/12/2015 at 10:11 am

Your outfit looks lovely, i’m really liking the nautical colours, and jealous that you can wear causual clothes to work!! I love posting OOTDs aswell :)

• Keira Lennox 01/12/2015 at 10:38 am

Thanks, Cindy! I own a flower shop, so it’s casual all the way. :)

• Erin E. 01/12/2015 at 10:02 am

I have the hardest time finding jeans that are relaxed enough but don’t look sloppy! Those are the perfect balance – perfect for Mondays when sweatpants just sound so good.