#OOTD: All For Onesies

And onesies for all!

Whatever you call them — jumpsuits, rompers, playsuits — I’m on board.

I bought this B.B. Dakota ‘Aileen’ knit jumpsuit at m.marie early last month, and I wear it at least twice a week between work and the weekend. It’s just so stinkin’ versatile: on its own; under an oversized cardigan or denim jacket; with leather flip flops; dressed up with heeled sandals; et cetera, et cetera.

I’m on a hunt for similar styles for spring and summer, because if I keep it up, I’ll wear this one out by May.

a real-life style & beauty blog.

Hi, I'm Keira! I love bookstores, beauty counters, and unfussy style. I spend my days running my flower shop, and (some of) my nights blogging about what I love and what I wear.

1. 4.14.15

I love a good jumpsuit!

2. 4.2.15

Love this bag it’s beautiful! x

3. 3.16.15
    jillhpohl said:

I just can’t decide if I’m ready to jump on the jumpsuit bandwagon. I’m afraid I’m too short/petite and they’ll just look frumpy on me. Any recommendations for ones that tend to universally look good?

4. 3.16.15

This outfit looks great! I love the simplicity of it :-). Jumpsuits and playsuits are slowly taking over my entire wardrobe ready for the Summer.

5. 3.15.15
    TokenTee said:

I agree! Jumpers can’t get any better!

6. 3.12.15

Ein schöner Look :) und toller Post !

Lg :) https://whitetraste.wordpress.com/

7. 3.11.15

Love the outfit!

8. 3.11.15
    Erin E. said:

Did you have any alterations done for the onesie to hit you in the right places? I’m short so I have to have EVERYTHING altered. I’d love to jump on the onesie trend but I’m worried the proportions would be wrong if I had the pants tailored and not the top (can they even tailor a onesie top?)

9. 3.11.15

You are so beautiful! Just love your hair, eyes, face wow I’m girl crushin’!

Danika Maia

10. 3.11.15

I am going to show my age – these onesies were very popular in the 70’s and 80’s and were then a great addition to any wardrobe. It looks great on you!

11. 3.11.15

you look so pretty. love your bracelets:)

12. 3.11.15
    Kayla M said:

I have a great one from Cato that is black with white polka dots. It came with a matching fabric waist sash, but I generally replace that with a color belt. It’s one of my favorite and I love it, because like you said, it can be dressed up or down!

13. 3.11.15

You look so cute in the first pic.😊

14. 3.11.15
    Rozanne said:

You are so beautiful! And you really look great in that outfit.

15. 3.10.15

I love my black jumpsuit! It’s such an easy outfit. The only time I don’t wear it is when I know I’ll be drinking some beers. Not fun to be basically naked in a bathroom at a bar.

16. 3.10.15

I love the idea of the onesies, but I guess I am always worried that the zipper or buttons will get stuck and I will not make it to the toilet in time LOL. Yikes! Does anyone else have these same thoughts? I’m not sure haha.

17. 3.10.15

Very cute! I tried on an adorable denim romper at Old Navy yesterday- short sleeve and the shorts are actually long enough (I’m not 19 anymore and probably shouldn’t try to wear the shorty shorts!)

18. 3.10.15

I can’t wear rompers, which is unfortunate because they can be really cute! I just think they make my body look super weird :(

19. 3.10.15

Super cute jumpsuit!
    Kari

20. 3.10.15

Jumpsuits are such great investment pieces! They’re so versatile and who doesn’t love a good 2 for 1 deal!?

21. 3.10.15

I am obsessed with jumpsuits and rompers <3

22. 3.10.15

Cute bracelet and watch!

23. 3.10.15

gosh!! you look very nice .
    u styled it pretty well .

24. 3.10.15

Love this outfit/jumpsuit! I’ve wanted to try one out since Loft came out with a bunch of cute ones last season (or even the season before?). And this continues to make me want one. ;-)

25. 3.10.15
    maryzp said:

Adorable!!

26. 3.10.15
    keyloves2 said:

Adore this and love the jewellery! :)

27. 3.10.15

I love this outfit…it’s simple but chic and I am looking for my own jumpsuit, so thanks for sharing :) love the jewelry too!

28. 3.10.15
    Queen D said:

cute

29. 3.10.15

Reblogged this on fayniac.

30. 3.10.15