1. intheklesh wrote:

Love how the bag wouldn’t be a grab I would suspect, but it works so well when put together! Adorable.

Posted 3.19.15 Reply
  2. teegyc32 wrote:

they look very comfy ! my favourite

Posted 3.17.15 Reply
  3. Rhizlaine wrote:

This is nice! Love the bag!
    Rhizlaine

Posted 3.17.15 Reply
  4. Love the bag especially! So nice!

Danika Maia

Posted 3.17.15 Reply
  5. Wow looks stunning 😍 hey did u see my recent post? I have collaborated with Maybelline 😍💋

Posted 3.17.15 Reply
  6. I love shorts that are actually a modest length! They are so hard to come across!

Posted 3.16.15 Reply
  7. Ryn B wrote:

Its such a cute fit! I may need a few too! Thanks!
    -Ryn

Posted 3.16.15 Reply
  8. Blue denims and white shirt is for eternity…perhaps a more colourful bag would have made it more like spring?

Posted 3.16.15 Reply
  9. Madison wrote:

love the purse!

Posted 3.16.15 Reply
  10. varellano wrote:

Where’d you find the black cross-body? I’ve been looking for a small, simple, leather(ish) black cross-body at a reasonable price for months!!

Posted 3.16.15 Reply
  11. kca3800 wrote:

Love the shirt & shorts combo

Posted 3.16.15 Reply
  12. KatWalkSF wrote:

Love a good BF oxford!
    XoXo
    Kat

Posted 3.16.15 Reply

@keiralennox

• Our blooming crepe myrtle + pink sunset skies. 💕
She was just a little baby tree when we planted her by our front window 13 summers ago, and now she’s as tall as the roof! #crepemyrtle #ihavethisthingwithpink #acolorstory #summernights
  • To file under Unexpected Wardrobe Staples: a snake print duster; I found this one at @topbuttons last month and put it in my #30x30remix as a wildcard. I wore it for the first time yesterday, and now I’m totally on-board the kimono/duster/light-and-easy-layering-layering-piece train! #ootd #instastyle #whatiwore #shoplocal
  • Hey, girl! 👋🏻 We have a handful of these hand-painted face vases available at @lasaterflowers that are perfect for fresh flowers, succulents, or even a catch-all bowl for keys and hair ties. (We all have one of those somewhere in our home; it may as well be cute. 😉) #floraldesign #shopsmall #summerblooms #flashesofdelight
  • I jumped on board with @kendieveryday’s #30x30remix! For the next month, I’ll mix-and-match 30 pieces from my wardrobe into 30 weekday outfits and share them in weekly roundups on the blog.

My first week of remixed outfits + my thoughts on the challenge are in today’s post at keiralennox.com. 👖
#capsulewardrobe #instastyle #ootd
  • Back to work after a relaxing weekend! But with *zero* tan to show for it; I’m never not fully-shaded and SPF’ed, wearing a giant sun hat and some kind of mumu situation on a beach.
☀️😂 👵🏼