#OOTD: Little Print Dress

When the heat index breaks the triple digits, it’s breezy sundresses; all day, every day. Guess we’re skipping spring this year, huh Florida?

Lulu’s has a cute romper version of this dress here!

1. POSH wrote:

Reblogged this on Look At Her Hair and commented:
    Love this,XX

Posted 6.25.15 Reply
  2. Heidi H wrote:

Keira, I must have your shoes. Where did you get them?

Posted 6.24.15 Reply
  3. Your shoes are so cool !

Posted 6.21.15 Reply
  4. Gorgeous dress, and love the pop of color!

Abrielle| https://norulejuststyle.wordpress.com/

Posted 5.25.15 Reply
  5. NEW{ish}KC wrote:

Love the dress… And that bag, oh my😍

Posted 5.21.15 Reply
  6. love, love, love this dress!

Posted 5.18.15 Reply
  7. ohwizeone wrote:

This look is very laid back and relaxed yet stylish.

Posted 5.16.15 Reply
  8. hrb2134 wrote:

love this dress ,and the bag goes perfect!

Posted 5.16.15 Reply
  9. Oh yes, this is such a cute outfit!

Posted 5.15.15 Reply
  10. love your nice look <3

Posted 5.14.15 Reply
  11. Lovely dress !!!

Posted 5.14.15 Reply
  12. Carolina E. wrote:

Like your dress and shoes ,you look really ready for summer!

13. Posted 5.13.15 Reply
  14. Cute outfit!

Posted 5.13.15 Reply
  15. Fantastic outfit. I love your bucket bag and studded sandals they make the dress look really edgy :o)

16. Elisabeth wrote:

That dress looks so comfortable and perfect for a hot day.

Diary of Elegance

17. Please check out my blog

18. Amy wrote:
  19. Abigail wrote:

I agree with all the other comments–and I especially love the sandals.

Posted 5.13.15 Reply
  20. Love the dress and those sandals look so cute!

Posted 5.13.15 Reply
  21. Great post – I love that print!

mazzonisays.com

Posted 5.13.15 Reply
  22. Love the bag and the dress!

Posted 5.13.15 Reply
  23. Lovely outfit! <3 where is that purse from !!!

24. I love your style!

25. Dana Blaschko wrote:

I WISH we were jumping into summer here. We are in a perpetual rainy spring here in Dallas. I am desperate for some sun!

Posted 5.12.15 Reply
  26. Cute dress! It feels like we’re skipping spring here in NJ too. 60 degrees one day and then the next 90!

Posted 5.12.15 Reply
  27. Simple nice dress <3

Posted 5.12.15 Reply
  28. I’m obsessed with your bag!!

Posted 5.12.15 Reply
  29. what a cute dress!!

Posted 5.12.15 Reply
  30. Too cute and adorable. I think I’ll wear one of mine tomorrow.

Posted 5.12.15 Reply

@keiralennox

• Hey, girl! 👋🏻 We have a handful of these hand-painted face vases available at @lasaterflowers that are perfect for fresh flowers, succulents, or even a catch-all bowl for keys and hair ties. (We all have one of those somewhere in our home; it may as well be cute. 😉) #floraldesign #shopsmall #summerblooms #flashesofdelight
  • I jumped on board with @kendieveryday’s #30x30remix! For the next month, I’ll mix-and-match 30 pieces from my wardrobe into 30 weekday outfits and share them in weekly roundups on the blog.

My first week of remixed outfits + my thoughts on the challenge are in today’s post at keiralennox.com. 👖
#capsulewardrobe #instastyle #ootd
  • Back to work after a relaxing weekend! But with *zero* tan to show for it; I’m never not fully-shaded and SPF’ed, wearing a giant sun hat and some kind of mumu situation on a beach.
☀️😂 👵🏼
  • Found our new favorite beach getaway spot this weekend! 🌴 #lovefl
  • If anyone needs me I’ll be at the...🍹
  • Just when I thought I couldn’t love @rafanatural coconut oil bar soap more, I started using them with these natural fiber ‘soap sacks’ and leveled up.
ICYMI, my latest blog post is a roundup of 10 random things I’m loving right now, inspired by all the great finds on @things.i.bought.and.liked. (And doing my best @mariahlleonard photography impression with this afternoon light.) ✨
Check it out at keiralennox.com.