1. i couldn’t agree with you more hun! thats a cute romper too xx lovejoystyles.com

Posted 7.31.15 Reply
  2. Rompers are hard to pull off but, I love it on you!

Posted 5.28.15 Reply
  3. No one can deny how amazing rompers are<3 this one looks great on you.
    xx

-Mikayla

Posted 5.25.15 Reply
  4. Peanut butter and chocolate yes yum

Posted 5.24.15 Reply
  5. super cute!

Posted 5.24.15 Reply
  6. I love how you combine things in the pics <3

Posted 5.24.15 Reply
  7. love this xo

Posted 5.24.15 Reply
  8. so cute!! Xx

Posted 5.24.15 Reply
  9. I just got a romper and am in love! Yours is super cute!

Posted 5.23.15 Reply
  10. Erin E. wrote:

I need to get on the romper train, STAT. Unfortunately, it’s been cold and rainy all week here in Denver, so I’m still bundled in leggings and sweaters. :(

Posted 5.23.15 Reply
  11. Super Cute! But i totally agree with Erin, very annoying when i have to use the bathroom.

Posted 5.23.15 Reply
  12. Chic Beat wrote:

The tassel belt is darling. Rompers are a amazing and so easy to wear.
    chicbeatblog.wordpress.com

Posted 5.22.15 Reply
  13. Very cute! I’ve been wanting a romper for years, but I always think of how it would it be annoying when you have to pee.

Posted 5.22.15 Reply
  14. Is that a Starbucks tea? Basically my drink of choice right now

Posted 5.22.15 Reply
  15. Cute clutch!

Posted 5.22.15 Reply
  16. Love it! I think rompers are so so cute too.

Posted 5.22.15 Reply

22. Abigail wrote:

Classic and cute!

Posted 5.21.15 Reply
  23. Looking good !

Posted 5.21.15 Reply
  24. Posted 5.21.15 Reply
  25. Cute! I like the cobalt one, too!

Posted 5.21.15 Reply

@keiralennox

• Can’t make a downtown Bartow delivery without popping into @rafanatural’s beautiful shop to restock my coconut bar soap stash; ‘Relaxation’ for me, ‘Sandalwood’ for the husband. 🛁 #shopsmall #shoplocal #rafanatural
  • #mondaymotivation courtesy of this neighborhood truck on our morning walk. 😉
  • Doakie’s got those Friday feels. ☺️💕 #dogsofig #tgif #instagood
  • New motivational reads for my #werk stack, inspired by @larsbookclub. These are my favorite kinds of books to enjoy and then share with friends and my flower shop team. 💕 #bookstagram #larsbookclub #booksofig #goodreads #joyful
  • Busy days are our favorite days. 💕 Kicking our feet up after a long day and feeling so grateful for our special clients who trust us to help them ‘say it with flowers’ for all kinds of occasions. #shoplocal #shopsmall #floristlife
  • Kindness, always. 💕