OOTD: Galaxy Jeans

A Pretty Penny OOTD Blank NYC Galaxy Jeans Laser Cut Top Summer Style
{ Laser Cut Top: Cynthia Rowley via TJ Maxx; Denim: Blank NYC ‘Galaxy’ straight jeans; Bag: Zara }

1. Jai wrote:

Reblogged this on Fashion and Living.

Posted 8.8.15 Reply
  2. rosakuchen wrote:

beautyful look! :)

Posted 7.19.15 Reply
  3. Def. love the jeans & the hair !!!

Posted 6.21.15 Reply
  4. love your blog, please follow mine

Posted 6.13.15 Reply
  5. rikkelau wrote:

Just started a fashion/lifestyle blog – can I have you take a look and maybe follow? :) https://rikkisuniverse.wordpress.com

Posted 6.11.15 Reply
  6. Hey! Love your blog! Please follow mine, I’m new and want to build a following so people can be inspired by my posts! Thank you xx

Posted 6.10.15 Reply
  7. Just ordered a similar pair of jeans! :) thanks for the inspo!

Posted 6.10.15 Reply
  8. Rkent93 wrote:

love the hair <3

Posted 6.10.15 Reply
  9. Superbe !!!

Posted 6.10.15 Reply
  10. I remember when my store got that shirt while working at TJ’s! You paired it fabulously, absolutely love it!

Posted 6.10.15 Reply
  11. Carolina E. wrote:

I just love it all and blue is your color!!

Posted 6.9.15 Reply
  12. Love everything from the hair to the jeans and sunglasses!

Posted 6.9.15 Reply
  13. So gorgeous! You are beautiful!

Posted 6.9.15 Reply
  14. That hair!! The cut looks so good on you, and just shaves off the years! :) Great outfit as usual too!

Posted 6.9.15 Reply
  15. breonette wrote:

Nice laid back look. The haircut really suits you as well :)

Posted 6.8.15 Reply
  16. Your hair really looks nice like that.

Posted 6.8.15 Reply
  17. your hair is dope !!!

18. Anonymous wrote:

I love your hair….beautiful!!!

19. ohwizeone wrote:

Love the jeans!! So cute and the hair is so becoming on you!

Posted 6.8.15 Reply
  20. This outfit is so cute! And your makeup looks great-simple and natural!

21. Abby wrote:

love your jeans! X

Posted 6.8.15 Reply
  22. Great outfits, sunnies, and I have to agree with the comment about your haircut, it’s beautiful!

Posted 6.8.15 Reply
    • Thanks so much! I really love the shorter cut!

Posted 6.8.15 Reply
  23. Looks great! Cozy, but pulled together – the perfect way to get the week started off on the right foot!

Posted 6.8.15 Reply
    • “Cozy but pulled together” is always my goal! :)

Posted 6.8.15 Reply
  24. You look amazing ! I love the outfit. This strong blue is good for your skin toneand you rock the ripped jeans !

Posted 6.8.15 Reply
    • Thank you! I love this blue; I need more of it in my closet. :)

Posted 6.8.15 Reply
  25. Love the outfit, but that hair! Oh my goodness, I’m in love with the hair!!!

Posted 6.8.15 Reply
    • Thank you!! I finally got brave enough to #cleartheshoulders and I’m SO happy I did!

Posted 6.8.15 Reply
      • I’m glad you got brave enough. You look gorgeous and it’s an amazing look for you!

@keiralennox

• Fiddle game strong at @nplus1coffee! Look how happy this lady is in her little spot of sunshine. ☺️☀️ #shoplocal #urbanjungle #crazyplantpeople #fiddleleaffig
  • Regram from @lasaterflowers :: The prettiest pile of ‘Quicksand’ roses from a wedding a few weeks ago. They’re a favorite around here. 💕
  • Some days I have my sh*t together; some days I have to get ready to go out to dinner on my office floor with a mirror propped against the wall.
  • Can’t make a downtown Bartow delivery without popping into @rafanatural’s beautiful shop to restock my coconut bar soap stash; ‘Relaxation’ for me, ‘Sandalwood’ for the husband. 🛁 #shopsmall #shoplocal #rafanatural
  • #mondaymotivation courtesy of this neighborhood truck on our morning walk. 😉
  • Doakie’s got those Friday feels. ☺️💕 #dogsofig #tgif #instagood