Manicure Monday: Summer Mani Pedi Color Combinations

Real Simple Summer Nail Polish Pairings
Source: Real Simple

I LOVE this graphic of ‘The Prettiest Manicure and Pedicure Combos for Summer‘ from Real Simple! If you’re stumped on which colors work well together for your fingers and toes, this has it all covered. Whether you’re pulling out your home kit or standing in front of the ever-intimidating wall of polishes at your nail salon — why is it always such a daunting decision?! — here are 22 pretty pairings to get you through the season.

1. Love the cobalt blue!

Posted 7.15.15 Reply
  2. I wish I could find a good peach for really fair skintones! Any ideas?

Posted 7.14.15 Reply
  3. This helps me lots!!!

Posted 7.14.15 Reply
  4. Love LOVE love this!

Posted 7.14.15 Reply
  5. sarahgoold wrote:

Wonderful colour combinations!

Posted 7.14.15 Reply
  6. rachelle wrote:

This is great, I always have this dilemma at the salon.

7. rhiannon wrote:

gorgeous colors~

Posted 7.13.15 Reply
  8. Thanks for this!!! I’m getting a manicure soon so will be using this!

9. Amazing combos!!! I’m loving the Cobalt-Rosy Beige (or orange!) <3 <3

Xo
    Pauline

Posted 7.13.15 Reply
  10. Been looking for a good summer color, thanks!!

11. Amy wrote:

so many great colors. Have a great week.

12. cynvoy wrote:

Love the pink pallet!

Posted 7.13.15 Reply
  13. I always seem to choose the same nail polish colors. Thanks for the color inspiration!

14. kaybe610 wrote:

fantastic ! more inspiration for my next visit to the mani :-)

15. Reblogged this on and commented:
    This is PERFECT!

16. Abigail wrote:

Thank you for sharing these! I am obsessed with nail polishes, I hoard them and have way too many:)

Posted 7.13.15 Reply
  17. Great combos! Thanks for the inspiration!

18. Erin E. wrote:

Most beautiful graph ever! I’m always drawn to bright pinks, corals, and teals in the summer, but now I’m thinking I need to stock up on some more subdued purples, blues, and grays to balance everything out.

@keiralennox

• Our blooming crepe myrtle + pink sunset skies. 💕
She was just a little baby tree when we planted her by our front window 13 summers ago, and now she’s as tall as the roof! #crepemyrtle #ihavethisthingwithpink #acolorstory #summernights
  • To file under Unexpected Wardrobe Staples: a snake print duster; I found this one at @topbuttons last month and put it in my #30x30remix as a wildcard. I wore it for the first time yesterday, and now I’m totally on-board the kimono/duster/light-and-easy-layering-layering-piece train! #ootd #instastyle #whatiwore #shoplocal
  • Hey, girl! 👋🏻 We have a handful of these hand-painted face vases available at @lasaterflowers that are perfect for fresh flowers, succulents, or even a catch-all bowl for keys and hair ties. (We all have one of those somewhere in our home; it may as well be cute. 😉) #floraldesign #shopsmall #summerblooms #flashesofdelight
  • I jumped on board with @kendieveryday’s #30x30remix! For the next month, I’ll mix-and-match 30 pieces from my wardrobe into 30 weekday outfits and share them in weekly roundups on the blog.

My first week of remixed outfits + my thoughts on the challenge are in today’s post at keiralennox.com. 👖
#capsulewardrobe #instastyle #ootd
  • Back to work after a relaxing weekend! But with *zero* tan to show for it; I’m never not fully-shaded and SPF’ed, wearing a giant sun hat and some kind of mumu situation on a beach.
☀️😂 👵🏼